Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

AD - PS4 EU - PVE Social guild - The Nightingales - recruiting (over 25 years old)

• hondelink
    hondelink
    ✭✭✭
    Hello @iC0Nic1956 we definitely have room.
    Are many people willing to help with dungeons, take their time to go over mechanics if need be.
    We understand everyone different socially and we won't force people to get out of their comfort zone
  • pie_ka33
    pie_ka33
    Soul Shriven
    If you have room I’d like to join. My psn is pie_ka33, and I’m well over 25 yrs old. I have a khajit stamsorc (cp450-ish) that’s AD. I also have a crafter, that’s still working on researching traits and on levelling jewelry crafting. I would like to learn group content, not much experience with that part of the game yet (pug anxiety lol)
  • PerArdua
    PerArdua
    ✭✭✭
    Sure @pie_ka33
    Will add next time I m on
  • hondelink
    hondelink
    ✭✭✭
    Bump
  • DevilToker
    DevilToker
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join your guild I'm 46 PSN: DevilToker
  • svinto_87b16_ESO
    I would like to join. Im a 31 year old swede, who enjoy most types of pve. I might not be suited for end geme vet trials, but i have cleared all crag vets. I prefer to play healer, but i can play all roles. Cp 810. Psn: sogsog
    Edited by svinto_87b16_ESO on December 8, 2018 9:04PM
  • hondelink
    hondelink
    ✭✭✭
    Hello and welcome @DevilToker and @svinto_87b16_ESO, invites have been sent to both of you.
  • slevin_ataraxia
    slevin_ataraxia
    Soul Shriven
    would you kindly send me an invitation psn slevin_ataraxia
  • hondelink
    hondelink
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @slevin_ataraxia, invitation been sent. Welcome to The Nightingales
  • dilvid
    dilvid
    Soul Shriven
    Hey,

Any chance of an invite. Stam Sorc about cp160. You can probably guess my age from my PSN :) Dilvid83.

Thanks
  • hondelink
    hondelink
    ✭✭✭
    Hello @dilvid invite has been sent through, welcome.
  • Xali
    Xali
    Soul Shriven
    Hello .. would like to join the guild.
    PSN: Xali

Tnx!
  • hondelink
    hondelink
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the interest @Xali invite on its way
  • ojt789
    ojt789
    Soul Shriven
    Could I get an invite please? I’d very much like to join you guys.

PSN: ojt987
  • hondelink
    hondelink
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome @ojt789 Invite has been sent
  • alison22000
    Hello. I may be interested in joining. I do need to leave a valued guild beforehand. If I may request a psn message to the following question? And for us to communicate once I decided which I’m leaving. How do you communicate primarily ? Do you use discord or fb etc. IGC is becoming obsolete now. psn is alison22000 and am definitely over 25. How do you know. I loved Vinyl Records and Casette music tapes. Before computers 😂
  • hondelink
    hondelink
    ✭✭✭
    Hello @alison22000 I attempted to send you a psn message but couldn't due to your settings.
    The guild mainly uses large group psn chat to communicate and organize things.
    if you have any further questions can ask here or send me a message on psn @ hondelink
    Edited by hondelink on January 21, 2019 11:42PM
  • alison22000
    Oh yes. I usually need to accept or send a friend request to bypass the setting. It helps prevent those unwanted messages. I’ll send you one as soon as I’m able.
  • XKaniberX
    XKaniberX
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: XKaniberX

Send me an invite please :)
  • Tegne
    Tegne
    Hello,

Do you have space for a returning player looking to transition from the solo aspects to more group/guild based activities?

I’m definitely over 25! CP are sitting at 390 and I’m currently focusing on playing my AD magicka sorcerer.

My PSN is Talion_UK

Thanks.
  • hondelink
    hondelink
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @XKaniberX I see you have already joined, welcome.
    @Tegne have sent an invite and will also add you to our chats onces joined so you can start enjoying more activities.
  • xylonite
    xylonite
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,
    I‘d also like to join, just started out in ad as a Khajit stamplar :)
    Psn: xzi65748
  • hondelink
    hondelink
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome @xylonite will send an invite to you now.
  • xylonite
    xylonite
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you very much :)
  • albertberku
    albertberku
    ✭✭✭
    I am looking for players to go through vDSA together and farm for weapons. For this reason i have been looking for a guild that can help me with that.

Would it be possible for me to find people willing to run vDSA in your guild and is there still a place?

Thanks...
    Edited by albertberku on March 4, 2019 2:03PM
  • hondelink
    hondelink
    ✭✭✭
    Hello @albertberku, while we don't consider the guild to be a trials or end game guild there are a handful of players with a lot of vDSA experience, and more who have once or twice.
    there could possibly b others who have never been that would be willing to group up and learn together, we appreciate anyone who is looking to be active and provide opportunity for others to try new content.
    Will add you to our chats, welcome.
  • rnettle
    rnettle
    please invite my ID: rnettle
  • hondelink
    hondelink
    ✭✭✭
    Hello @rnettle, thanks for wanting to join us.
  • hondelink
    hondelink
    ✭✭✭
    Bump
  • RossBlack51
    RossBlack51
    Soul Shriven
    Hi guys, I've been wanting to get back into the game before Elseweyr comes out, I've never ran with a group in dungeons and raids so would be good to get in touch with a big friendly guild like yourselves. A little about me, 27, UK, play a Nord Templar at 190, if you have room give me a buzz! PSN is: H-Nakir