Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

AD - PS4 EU - PVE Social guild - The Nightingales - recruiting (over 25 years old)

• hondelink
    hondelink
    ✭✭✭
    Hello @Espionage- I will send you an invite, and also message you regarding our sister guild which is PvP
  • Dredlok
    Dredlok
    Soul Shriven
    Looking for a guild which can accommodate an old man (50) with a family a job and no free time!
    I hope that's a suitable CV, if so...

PSN: mikeydredlox

Cheers
  • hondelink
    hondelink
    ✭✭✭
    Hello @Dredlok and welcome.
    Have sent an invite, if you use discord can join us there also.
  • Denislav
    Denislav
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,

New player here-lv42 Magnecro. Fun class!

I'm more like casual player (33 years old) and play most of the time during the day, because I'm working late/evening shifts.

Can I get an invite?

PSN: Denibaton

Thank you and Merry Christmas!
  • hondelink
    hondelink
    ✭✭✭
    @Denislav Merry Christmas to you also, I will send an invite soon
    Welcome to The Nightingales
  • Nymke
    Nymke
    Soul Shriven
    Hi!
    I'm a new player too, 31y old and love playing eso. Unfortunately I feel like I'm missing out on a lot because I'm always alone :) so I'm looking for a nice and friendly guild, people who can guide me a bit when necessary and mostly like having fun and have a laugh ^^
    Let me know if I'm welcome and happy holidays!
  • hondelink
    hondelink
    ✭✭✭
    @Nymke you are more than welcome to join, invite has been sent
    If you use discord can join us there also
  • karlwillemmarienb16_ESO
    Hi.

New in ESO. Age 32. Orc in ESO... (and irl, before my coffees anyway)...so DC alliance.

Lvling necro and warden (warden will probably end up my main) and on EU ps4.
    Hoping to join this guild, mainly to have more fun lvling in group or doing dungeons together.

Psn: Thurgyl (orc name...i know...)

:)
  • hondelink
    hondelink
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @karlwillemmarienb16_ESO, not online myself but have asked someone else to send you an invite
    Welcome and look forward to seeing you in game.