The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Decorator of Light

VvwvenomwvV
VvwvenomwvV
✭✭✭✭
Hello everyone!

I am Vvw-VENOM-wvV on PS4. I'm on the NA server, and I'm new to the forums. I thought I'd create a post, and show some of the sculptures I've made.

zwanvraazm2g.pngw8qowgygitwh.jpg
w92ttnyhl34b.png
nvkjxxjdxmx8.png
mu6f6x4yq8by.png
s6o1dvfqb16q.png
nn4a25ciq5bc.png
sy29qbqlhf6e.png
bbd2qmniuws3.png
pduvkm55qqhj.png
am4uxmhslhwv.png
0k0vvy69glve.png
klfziqo4vuld.png
let4kmamlfnt.png
ovk2ndte1cjk.png
fh8f5sze2osi.png
ptupph2u78yi.png
alvnuivocjk0.png
fq7mawdd6kul.png
5tz72z9ej6a8.png
9pcx2rshltq6.png
thswg1wzcc0n.png
mk6e2450d8b0.png
jhdqcbe8omlk.png
fkmwhwigc35d.png
xd04pnckao6x.png

• VvwvenomwvV
    VvwvenomwvV
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hope everyone enjoyed the pictures. I'll be making more stuff in the near future.....
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Epic x100. :p Awesome work.
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you remember to kill the celestial serpent tho?

J/k, looks good :p
  • VvwvenomwvV
    VvwvenomwvV
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lol, I always try to have "The oldest ghost" as my quest when taking a screen shot of something I made. It's kinda my calling card.
  • ascan7
    ascan7
    ✭✭✭
    My god you are awesome
  • kyria.paganb16_ESO
    kyria.paganb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    These are wonderful! I am looking forward to seeing more of your creations. :)
    [EU PC]
  • sozo108
    sozo108
    ✭✭✭
    I'm in Aldmeri Nation with you, PSN: sozobyjc. I traveled to your house after seeing your dragon statues show up on the forums last week. Standing at the feet of your huge black dragon statue was absolutely breathtaking - easily the greatest player creation I've seen in game. I also really loved the skyshard light curtain doorways. Thanks for posting these pictures; I'm excited to see what you come up with next!
  • VvwvenomwvV
    VvwvenomwvV
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for your wonderful comments. Being in Aldmeri Nation has been a blast. It's one of the very best guilds in the game on PS4. They are alway having guild events, and cool stuff to do. They are having an MTV Cribs event tonight at 9pm Est. There will be some cool houses being shown....
  • peacenote
    peacenote
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Very cool pics. You must have an amazing amount of patience and artistic talent to produce stuff like this!

It takes me hours just to decorate a tiny little area, lol.
    My #1 wish for ESO Today: Decouple achievements from character progress and tracking.
    • Advocate for this HERE.
    • Want the history of this issue? It's HERE.
  • DaenerysSamler
    Really want to get in touch with you. bboy30something. Pls add me.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wow! Just...wow! Not only to your creativity, but to your patience in creating these things with the current home editor. There are some cool tools on PC that I've read about, but doing this on console is really amazing!
  • ecki2k
    ecki2k
    This is plain awesome.

Building quite a lot myself, i can only imagine how much effort and care must´ve gone into the statues alone... awesome.
    Things I always wanted to do but just can´t ;)