The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

This game doesn't support Chinese?

jmido8
jmido8
✭✭✭
Whenever I switch to my Chinese keyboards, the text doesn't show up in game. Does this game not support Chinese or how can I type in it?
  • Louis
    Louis
    ✭✭✭
    im sorry, i dont think it would support it. why not try typing things universally like you are doing now
    alot of people look at this signature, i guess youre one of them.
  • jmido8
    jmido8
    ✭✭✭
    Louis wrote: »
    im sorry, i dont think it would support it. why not try typing things universally like you are doing now

Because I have Chinese friends playing this game who can't speak English well and I can speak Chinese so....
    Edited by jmido8 on March 31, 2014 1:05PM
  • Kemono
    Kemono
    ✭✭✭
    Game support 3 languages: german, french and english
    Im not sure if national letters(german and french) are suported in game for this languages

How can you type: use english letters only, use english letters keyboards
    Please dont sell any gold
  • Louis
    Louis
    ✭✭✭
    that indeed is quite hard. though i have no solution to how you can get things to work like that, i do hope you and your friends find a solution to that problem
    alot of people look at this signature, i guess youre one of them.
  • Woenprom
    Woenprom
    ✭✭✭
    No cyrillic characters for east europe/russia either.
    But I'm fine with that, thanks to years spent in SWG ha ha
    " Multiplayer? M'aiq does not know this word. You wish others to help you in your quest? Coward! "
  • Kemono
    Kemono
    ✭✭✭
    If comunication in a friend group is a problem - there is a "fix" -use some kind of VOIP software like Ventrilo, TeamSpeak, Mumble etc
    - So you will be able to speak which is even better then typing everything in chat