Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

PC players - How do you swap bars?

• Juju_beans
    Juju_beans
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a g502 and programmed one of the buttons for weapon swap.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm left-handed and have all my skills and combat skills on my number pad and use my thumb on the arrow keys to move. So I have weapon swap bound to the + key.

I use my thumb on the arrow keys to move and my mouse for the camera and basic attacks. I have a Logitech G400 mouse which has 3 extra buttons down the middle and 2 on the side, and I use them for E, R, auto-run, mount and dodge.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I... don't. At least not when in a BG and I reeeeeaaaally need that healing ward. Ever. No matter which button I use, it. Just. Doesn't. Work.

Ok, enough venting.
    Edited by Leandor on March 13, 2018 11:23PM
  • magictucktuck
    magictucktuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i use Q and pots is on tab
    PC-NA

Necromancer

Flawless Conqueror

https://www.magictucktuck.com for my builds and guides!
  • OrdoHermetica
    OrdoHermetica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Leandor wrote: »
    I... don't. At least not when in a BG and I reeeeeaaaally need that healing ward. Ever. No matter which button I use, it. Just. Doesn't. Work.

Ok, enough venting.

"WHY AM I SPAMMING MAGELIGHT?! MAGELIGHT IS NOT AURORA JAVELIN!!" *dies to a Crit Rush + execute combo*

Those feels, I know them well.
    Edited by OrdoHermetica on March 14, 2018 12:47AM
  • Ostacia
    Ostacia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ley wrote: »
    I have a gaming mouse with one of the side buttons set to bar swap but I end up using the default "~" 99.99% of the time. I find it a bit awkward to press the side buttons on the mouse.

^ what they said.
    PC/ NA
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. -- William Blake
  • Vanya
    Vanya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keyboard. ~ Swiftly and efficiently. I favour the switching with Keyboard over Mouse. It fits my play-style.
  • Jonno
    Jonno
    ✭✭✭
    i click my scroll wheel
    smacx250 wrote: »

But seriously - I ditched "swap" when they introduced the "select" capability (double swap used to be a thing with lag - not sure how it is now). So I use "~" to select bar 1, and "tab" to select bar 2.

I used to use this method but with scroll wheel tilt left and right
    Edited by Jonno on March 16, 2018 1:08PM
    PC / EU
    |Chimaira
    |Thats What She Said
    |Call Of The Undaunted
    |Unfinished Business

TinkerBell - Orc Stamplar - Tick Tock Tormentor
    Aelin - Bosmer Stamplar - Tick Tock Tormentor
    Prıncess - Dunmer - Mag NB - Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor
    Cher Lloyd - Dunmer - Sorc - Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor
    Luna Lovegøød - Dunmer - Templar - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    Leíghton - Redguard - Stam DK - Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor
  • Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    maxjapank wrote: »
    Use the scroll up for bar 1 and scroll down for bar 2. You’ll never have to worry about a double bar swap by accident. And even in lag, when you scroll, you will be sending multiple commands to change to that bar. You’ll just need to change your zoom in zoom out to different keys.
    I tried this suggestion, and it works great. I still have my 'TAB' key also ( old habits, ya know ).

PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
    Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
    Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
    Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.