The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Question on crafting 160 gear on PTS

MacCait
MacCait
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi guys. Just a quick question on the PTS. I was looking through the crates of crafting materials to craft some 160 gear with Rubedite, Rubedo, Ancestor Silk and Ruby Ash but could not find anything. I could only find everything upto 140.

I spent quite a while going through all the materials you get when you log on, but think I may have missed something.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

• LegendaryOaks
    LegendaryOaks
    ✭✭✭
    160 veins will only spawn under two conditions, your character level, and your crafting level. However I think veins are split half and half between these two conditions

If your below 160 AND you cannot craft 160 gear yet, that would be why
    Full Time Shitposter
  • MacCait
    MacCait
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, i'm talking about PTS. On the PTS everyone is 720. When you create a character you are given a bundle of stuff to test from gold gear, including trial gear etc. You are also given a bundle of crafting plans, motifs, gear, materials etc.

My question was that within those materials there does not appear to be any bundles of Rubedite, Rubedo, Ancestor Silk and Ruby Ash... So I was aksing if anyone knew where, within those bundles, the Rubedite, Rubedo, Ancestor Silk and Ruby Ash is?
  • MacCait
    MacCait
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    'The Crafters Materials Crate's' contain refined materials of every type except Ruby 160 level...

So perhaps they are somewhere else?
  • Sixty5
    Sixty5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The crafters boxes appear to not contain C160 materials but in actual fact do, you just have to use take all.

Yes it is dumb, but that's how the system works sadly
    Lord and Savior of the Association of Serious S***posters.

I play a character called "Gives Me Wood Elf" because I am a mature and sensible person.
    Stam Sorc main in Battlegrounds
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sixty5 wrote: »
    The crafters boxes appear to not contain C160 materials but in actual fact do, you just have to use take all
    agree.gif
    And it's not just the crafting boxes, all containers you get have a display limit for their contents!

There's hidden stuff in there that you will only see when you do a "take all".

I'm guessing this is a UI bug but it has always been like that ....
    dry.gif

@ZOS_GinaBruno Maybe Gina can pass this on to the devs?

Edited by SirAndy on March 7, 2018 9:18PM
  • MacCait
    MacCait
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahhh thanks guys, that did the trick!!

I would never had known that.

BIG THANKS :)