The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Good crafted set besides pelinals for werewolf?

KharnTheUndying
KharnTheUndying
✭✭✭
Looking for a set to pair with salvation,i know pelinals heavy is good which really helps with heals but it requires 9 traits i i only know about 7,are there any others sets like pelinals that doesn't require knowing 9 traits?
  • Sixty5
    Sixty5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Shacklebreaker.

Double resource pools, recovery, and you even make use of the weapon + spell damage.
    Lord and Savior of the Association of Serious S***posters.

I play a character called "Gives Me Wood Elf" because I am a mature and sensible person.
    Stam Sorc main in Battlegrounds
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/393796/werewolf-theorycrafting-pvp/p1

See if this thread answers any of your questions :)

* Shacklebreaker: Good substitute for Pelinial
    * Mechanical Acuity: The damage you can do while this set procs is insane
    * Fortified Brass: For a more tanky approach
    * Kvatch Gladiator: I´ve had some fun with this set, not the best one but definitely fun to see people melt from light attacks when dropping below 25% HP
    * Orgnum´s Scales: Requires 8 traits but definitely a decent option if picking a race with bonus to HP-regen
    * Hunding´s Rage: Can´t go wrong to be honest. Requires 6 traits but gives you decent offensive stats.
  • KharnTheUndying
    KharnTheUndying
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the replies sixty and qb ,gonna try sb and a few of those sets.That is a cool thread thread nice to see werewolf isn't dead.
  • AmericanSpy
    AmericanSpy
    ✭✭✭
    Use Inate axiom. It is truly the next meta for we builds.

Also if your NA/PC I will craft you pelinals if you really want it. In games as @TheHircine
    Edited by AmericanSpy on March 4, 2018 7:29AM
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Also if your NA/PC I will craft you pelinals if you really want it. In games as @TheHircine

Is WW-skills consider "Class skills" though? I highly doubt it.

@AmericanSpy
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Inate axiom doesn't work on werewolf abilites.
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • AmericanSpy
    AmericanSpy
    ✭✭✭
    If that is the case then I'm pulling 33k single dps(high) 29k single dps(avg) without a second 5 piece.
  • Ritter
    Ritter
    ✭✭
    @AmericanSpy @Chrlynsch @Qbiken

Maybe he meant Mechanical Acuity?

Another underrated WW crafted set is Willow's Path.
  • AmericanSpy
    AmericanSpy
    ✭✭✭
    I meant Inate axiom. It buffs class wep/spell power. I was using salvation/essence thief/molag kena and swapped out essence for Inate axiom. My avg dps is now where my high used to be. I hit 33k on a boss in nAA with almost perfect conditions.

Inate axiom may not actually affect WW, I can't prove it either way. ZOS does consider it a class however. Unless I perfected my rotation, there should be no reason my DPS has spiked after removing a 5piece bonus.
  • Ritter
    Ritter
    ✭✭
    @AmericanSpy

Easy enough to test, just check tooltip values with four pieces and see if they go up when you add the fifth. Pretty sure WW is not a class, by definition, so I'm curious to know for sure if IA works on WW.
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I tested it last night... It doesn't work. I removed my Pelinal's and put on axiom. Tested damage and checked tool tips. Then I replaced one of the gear pieces with a item from another set. Had no change in damage or healing of werewolf abilities.

Edit* for elaboration
    Edited by Chrlynsch on March 5, 2018 7:51PM
    Caius
    PC NA
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I meant Inate axiom. It buffs class wep/spell power. I was using salvation/essence thief/molag kena and swapped out essence for Inate axiom. My avg dps is now where my high used to be. I hit 33k on a boss in nAA with almost perfect conditions.

Inate axiom may not actually affect WW, I can't prove it either way. ZOS does consider it a class however. Unless I perfected my rotation, there should be no reason my DPS has spiked after removing a 5piece bonus.

Inate only buffs class abilities, not world abilites.
    Caius
    PC NA
  • AmericanSpy
    AmericanSpy
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for testing, I will conduct my own test the next chance I get to log in. I will have to isolate where my increase in output is from if in fact if not from IA.

As with most cases WW really gets the shaft with good armor sets!
    Edited by AmericanSpy on March 5, 2018 8:04PM
  • Ritter
    Ritter
    ✭✭
    @AmericanSpy

There are more sets than usual right now for boosting trial damage, so that might be it. Jorvuld’s Guidance is giving more uptime than ever on War Horns and Combat Prayer as well as War Machine being pretty common as well.

Let us know what you find out. :)
  • AmericanSpy
    AmericanSpy
    ✭✭✭
    Edited by AmericanSpy on March 5, 2018 8:46PM