The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

stamsorc issues

• Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll take some screenshots of my character page later, but I've never had a character hit 4k weapon damage self buffed.

PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lynx7386 wrote: »
    I'll take some screenshots of my character page later, but I've never had a character hit 4k weapon damage self buffed.

Honestly, for PVE content, I strongly advise against focusing on stats, unless you are at the cutting edge of theorycrafting. It sounds simple, but wear meta gear, make it gold, spend all your CP, and your stats will be what they will be. My stam sorc easily hits 50k ST in a raid, and I have no clue what his weapon damage is, self buffed or otherwise. Haha
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea golding my gear isn't an option right now, this is a side character that I'm not going to pour hundreds of thousands of gold into just yet, plus some of the sets are likely to change anyways(still trying to get 5 vicious ophidian).
    PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea golding my gear isn't an option right now, this is a side character that I'm not going to pour hundreds of thousands of gold into just yet, plus some of the sets are likely to change anyways(still trying to get 5 vicious ophidian).

DO CRAFTING WRITS!!!

At last count I had something like 400 tempering alloys and 500 rosin. The only mat I ever have trouble with is wax, but its because I have hundreds of gold light and medium armor pieces. If you do writs on a few toons a day, you will never buy gold mats again. I have been playing since beta and I have NEVER needed to buy a gold mat.

Sorry if slightly off topic, but writs are just soooooooo good.
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

DO CRAFTING WRITS!!!

At last count I had something like 400 tempering alloys and 500 rosin. The only mat I ever have trouble with is wax, but its because I have hundreds of gold light and medium armor pieces. If you do writs on a few toons a day, you will never buy gold mats again. I have been playing since beta and I have NEVER needed to buy a gold mat.

Sorry if slightly off topic, but writs are just soooooooo good.

I am too busy actually play the game to do on game jobs, I just by mats, gold cloth mats are cheap enough and I only gold out weapons, never heavy armor, so that is cheap enough as well.
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stats wise weapon quality matters the most anyway, the difference from epic to legendary armor isn't spectacular and from epic to legendary jewels is almost negligible. My characters have both weapons and armor upgraded to legendary because I have hundreds of tempers and my bank account grows pretty fast even without selling those. I only use legendary jewels if they are part of a trial set because I do them on veteran pretty regularly, but I don't bother to buy dungeon set jewels in legendary when they come in gold at the Cyrodiil vendor since the price doesn't justify the benefit. The only exception I've made was during the Midyear Mayhem event when I've spent about 6M AP on legendary PvP set jewelry I didn't have already and 2.5M on the Militant Ordinator style pages a bit later, simply because I didn't have much else to buy with them.

Doing daily crafting writs on 10 characters, and that alone amounts to about 25K in net profit per day, considering the price of materials but not considering the tempers, master writs (~50 vouchers per day on average, most of those in low value but cheap & fast to craft alchemy and enchanting ones) and multiple surveys I can collect later and refine which amount to much more in the long run. Leveling a character to 50 and transferring trash items trough the bank for them to pick apart raises crafting skills to 50 within a week or so - only enchanting must be started earlier but alchemy and provisioning can be done in about 30 minutes each if you have the ingredients. Cycling through those only takes around ~40 minutes per day with loading screens considered, and I picked a location that allows me to cycle pretty fast between the crafting stations, bank and turn in point.
    Edited by Asardes on March 1, 2018 9:18AM
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |