Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Magicka [Xbox] [RP Guild] [Join Today!]

• SCarverOrne
    SCarverOrne
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the invitation... to ask for an invitation. My gamertag is S Carver Orne (same as on here but WITH spaces.) Main character is a Nord DK named Varg Odeskog. I've played ESO since PC beta, and used to RP on PC NA. I'm not sure if I'm actually down for RP on Xbox One but I'm looking for a guild with a strong sense of community and tbh RPers are often the most helpful and show the most empathy in my experience. Plus, you responded to my thread lol.
  • astrobat87
    astrobat87
    Soul Shriven
    Would love to join this guild. Gamertag is astrobat87
  • bryndr13ub17_ESO
    I'd love to join, my gamer tag is Bryndr
  • Leos2000
    Leos2000
    Like to join GT: DaiyamoLeoblaze
  • Arthgon
    Arthgon
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join the guild. GT: JandE420.
  • Mordan
    Mordan
    I messaged over xbox live but got no reply?
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Post outdated. Updated for space.
    Edited by Marginis on January 19, 2018 2:41PM
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.
  • Mordan
    Mordan
    Marginis wrote: »
    Mordan wrote: »
    I messaged over xbox live but got no reply?

I'm not on every day, primarily because I have work (I'm on a break at work right now) and other real world obligations (and I play other games as well) but I do try to be on at the very least weekly, especially now that Morrowind is out (and it's amaaazing). Suffice to say, a response and invite is on its way later today, unless you'd like to ask a guild officer who might be able to get back to you sooner.

Who is the guild officer?
    Edited by Mordan on July 9, 2017 7:18PM
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.
  • imthiiskid
    imthiiskid
    Soul Shriven
    Would love to join gamer tag imthiskiid
  • Imperatoris
    I joined this guild some time ago, but didn't find much activity, though I'll admit that may be my own fault. I'd like another invite please. I'd like to try and connect with role players again. GT is Jeb the Vestige.
  • Guardian205
    Guardian205
    Soul Shriven
    This one would be most excited to join an rp guild! Perhaps this one is worthy of consideration?

GT: Echo5Delta C02
  • geradenh
    geradenh
    Soul Shriven
    Gt: Aznant615 a invitesss would be apreciaed
  • w1ck3dl0vely
    w1ck3dl0vely
    ✭✭
    Would love to join if invites are still in the offing,
    GT: w1ck3d l0vely
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Marginis on April 8, 2018 6:40PM
  • HaakkaPaalle
    HaakkaPaalle
    Soul Shriven
    primarily a solo player, but have definitely wanted to RP through ESO. i would love some help to really get involved in the RP section as well as having a guild to help take down some harder content on the side!
    GT is HaakkaPaalle if you would have me thatd be awesome, just remember ima noob ingameplahy and in RP
  • King_Kaboodles
    I have never been a part of an RP guild. I would like to give it a try. Ive read the rules and ready to rock. GT:King Kaboodles
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Marginis on August 14, 2018 6:25PM
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • MERCDarkBlade
    MERCDarkBlade
    Soul Shriven
    I am interested in joining
    Gamer tag is MERC DarkBlade
  • Grayfax
    Grayfax
    ✭✭✭
    I tried this in-game a few days ago, but may have sent this to an invalid gamertag (so hard to know since you cannot see anything after you send it), so allow me to post my request here as well. I am interested in joining Magicka and experiencing roleplay with a console.

Gamertag: Grayfax

Out of curiosity, is roleplay in the guild primarily voice based or chat based? I've never tried voice based roleplay... and I would have to carefully think about voicing for my main character. It's like the theatre... you just need to find the trigger phrase to jump into character, but I haven't done that yet. I also am going to have to practice with emotes, I feel... lacking compared to what I know from other systems, but bowing and saluting is a time honored roleplay element going back to my days in Kelethin (Ah... Erollisi Marr, how I miss... you...). I've looked at them, but a controller is insignificant compared to the power of emote in this realm. Always good to keep learning.
    Anywho, to cut this long questionaire short...
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Grayfax
    Grayfax
    ✭✭✭
    It was surprisingly simple to hook up my wireless keyboard. I'll just have to figure out how to work with all of it at the same time.
    Thanks!
  • MercenaryAsh588
    MercenaryAsh588
    Soul Shriven
    I'd love to join. GT is MercenaryAsh588
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Marginis on August 31, 2018 8:50PM
  • Dr_Zug
    Dr_Zug
    Is this guild still recruiting? And which allaince is it?
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Marginis on August 31, 2018 8:50PM
  • Dr_Zug
    Dr_Zug
    Thank you for the information. I received an invite earlier. Looking forward to playing with you all.
  • Hollow_ichigo
    Hollow_ichigo
    Soul Shriven
    Would love to join Gt Hollow Ichigo00