The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Thank you for craftable detail furnishings!!!

CaffeinatedMayhem
CaffeinatedMayhem
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
I am ecstatic to put little details in my Vvardenfell homes!!! So far only have the miniature garden and gaming table, but yes! More craftables like this please!!!

XJC3iLS.jpg?1
*need more rugs... writ drops have sucked last few weeks

TdZUXj3.jpg?1
Edited by CaffeinatedMayhem on February 20, 2018 6:00PM
  • Pink_E_808
    Pink_E_808
    ✭✭✭✭
    I recently found a rare purple furnishing design, a hlaalu trinket box (edit: cannister, not box), and I'm a little torn on whether to sell it or learn it because I love craftable stuff like that, too.
    Edited by Pink_E_808 on February 22, 2018 9:53AM
  • LadyAstrum
    LadyAstrum
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those are cute, I need these recipes o:)
    ~ "You think me brutish? How do you imagine I view you?" - Molag Bal #misunderstood ~
  • RANKK7
    RANKK7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice! I really like the gaming table.

Edited by RANKK7 on February 22, 2018 8:29AM
    lll
    "I really don't know who the **** came off with this change. Definitely somebody who does not play the game, that's for sure".
    lll
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Morrowind update brought a TON of these knick knacks, tools, trinkets and various objects. The purple, blue and gold recipes already give us the majority of these ones, and the ones that aren't still in game I have compiled in a personal master wish list compilation of items I hope to see in game eventually.
    It's still being updated, I'm not even half through the items I'd like to see, and most of them are Morrowind/Vvardenfell items.

If you like the Hlaalu gaming table, I'm sure you'll love the pellet maker that I just included in the most recent post as well =)

Edited by Carbonised on February 22, 2018 8:49AM
  • RANKK7
    RANKK7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Carbonised wrote: »
    The Morrowind update brought a TON of these knick knacks, tools, trinkets and various objects. The purple, blue and gold recipes already give us the majority of these ones, and the ones that aren't still in game I have compiled in a personal master wish list compilation of items I hope to see in game eventually.
    It's still being updated, I'm not even half through the items I'd like to see, and most of them are Morrowind/Vvardenfell items.

If you like the Hlaalu gaming table, I'm sure you'll love the pellet maker that I just included in the most recent post as well =)

Awesome thread, thx for the link. I see in there some things I have indeed noticed in game and was wondering if they'll ever release them, like that Dres Candles variant or the knitted plaid and water lilies.
    In your thread I see that nice gold and blue apparatus, never noticed, hope will be available and the scrolls in the same pic, also the coffer is gorgeous. Awesome finds.

Edited by RANKK7 on February 22, 2018 9:14AM
    lll
    "I really don't know who the **** came off with this change. Definitely somebody who does not play the game, that's for sure".
    lll
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RANKK7 wrote: »
    Carbonised wrote: »

Awesome thread, thx for the link. I see in there some things I have indeed noticed in game and was wondering if they'll ever release them, like that Dres Candles variant or the knitted plaid and water lilies.
    In your thread I see that nice gold and blue apparatus, never noticed, hope will be available and the scrolls in the same pic, also the coffer is gorgeous. Awesome finds.

Thanks =) I still have at least 20+ more Morrowind objects I need to put in updates to the post, so be sure to follow it in the future for even more goodies. We're barely getting started!
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I got the gong recipe last night, it's beautiful!

@Carbonised - I'm still holding out for the chiminea stove, or even the small stone stove.