The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

LFG

boombazookajd
boombazookajd
✭✭✭✭✭
Looking for a well established guild, with a guild hall, target dummies, etc... not interested in trading or PvP, just downright killing things.
Drathus Delenu- Dunmer magDk: Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer, Stormproof, Peak Scaler, Clockwork Confounder, Orderly, Master Wizard, Cloudrest Hero, Undaunted, Dragonstar Arena Champion
Thoronir Rolston- Breton petsorc: Stormproof
Zaakazha-Redguard stamblade: Boethia's Scythe, Clockwork Confounder, Maelstrom Arena Champion, Dragonstar Arena Champion

Scrubs:
Justinius Maximus Decimus- Altmer magblade
Agronak gro'Mashul- Orc DK Tank
Valerya Hawkcroft- Breton healer
Zaaka- Imperial stamDK/crafter

✭✭
    @boombazookajd Wretched Legion is always looking to more members to our guild. We try to participate in all facets of the game, however we do not require anyone to participate in areas that do not want to. We do have a guild hall, which is currently being completed. We have all the target dummies you would want 3 million, 6 million, 26 million, 52 million..... we use the LINE app to communicate and coordinate events through our guild. If this is something you are interested in, let me know and i will get you the LINE app information as well as a guild invite.
    CP 160 Magic DK
    CP 160 Magic Templar
    CP 160 Magic NB
    CP 160 Stam Templar
    CP 160 Stam NB
    CP 160 Stam Sorc

• boombazookajd
    boombazookajd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @phidonk526

always up for it my friend.
    Drathus Delenu- Dunmer magDk: Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer, Stormproof, Peak Scaler, Clockwork Confounder, Orderly, Master Wizard, Cloudrest Hero, Undaunted, Dragonstar Arena Champion
    Zaakazha-Redguard stamblade: Boethia's Scythe, Clockwork Confounder, Maelstrom Arena Champion, Dragonstar Arena Champion

Scrubs:

✭✭
    @phidonk526

always up for it my friend.

sounds great @boombazookajd so first things first. If you have the LINE app already that is perfect, if not please download it. You will search for my LINE id is sorphidonk526. Just shoot me a friend request and a message, I will get you invited to all our chats. I will get you an invite to the guild tonight when i get home from work. What is your gamertag? Look forward to linking up in ESO and welcome to Wretched!!
    CP 160 Magic DK
    CP 160 Magic Templar
    CP 160 Magic NB
    CP 160 Stam Templar
    CP 160 Stam NB
    CP 160 Stam Sorc

• boombazookajd
    boombazookajd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @phidonk526 What platform am I downloading Line on? Gamertag is the same as here, boombazookajd

Scrubs:

✭✭
    @boombazookajd you can download the app to iphone or android. i have it on my pc as well. it is a free app. I will get an officer to invite you to the guild. I did not see this message until just now. I apologize
    CP 160 Magic DK
    CP 160 Magic Templar
    CP 160 Magic NB
    CP 160 Stam Templar
    CP 160 Stam NB
    CP 160 Stam Sorc

• boombazookajd
    boombazookajd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    phidonk526 wrote: »
    @boombazookajd you can download the app to iphone or android. i have it on my pc as well. it is a free app. I will get an officer to invite you to the guild. I did not see this message until just now. I apologize

No sweat, seems we have an xbox live issue anyway, so it's all good!

Scrubs:

✭✭
    @boombazookajd i tried to send you an invite last night but it said you would need to drop a guild first. Just wanted to let you know i did not forget lol
    CP 160 Magic DK
    CP 160 Magic Templar
    CP 160 Magic NB
    CP 160 Stam Templar
    CP 160 Stam NB
    CP 160 Stam Sorc

• boombazookajd
    boombazookajd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @boombazookajd i tried to send you an invite last night but it said you would need to drop a guild first. Just wanted to let you know i did not forget lol

My bad, I thought I had done that. I had to drop my mule guild. I'm ready to go mate.

Scrubs:

✭✭

My bad, I thought I had done that. I had to drop my mule guild. I'm ready to go mate.

@boombazookajd i never was notified via forums you responded so i apologize for the delayed response. If you are still interested i will invite you tonight when i am home from work
    CP 160 Magic DK
    CP 160 Magic Templar
    CP 160 Magic NB
    CP 160 Stam Templar
    CP 160 Stam NB
    CP 160 Stam Sorc

• boombazookajd
    boombazookajd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @phidonk526

send it broheim

Scrubs:

✭✭✭✭✭
    @phidonk526

if you sent the invite, please resend. I got a little jumpy and accidentally declined a guild invite.

Scrubs:

✭✭✭✭✭
    Magicka exists if you still have an open guild slot. We are an RP guild, but we do a good amount of killing too. We kill lots of things. In fact, if you enjoy killing things, you may very well want to become friends with The Night Mother. I hear she likes killing things too. And she's in Magicka!

Anyway, if I've caught your attention, look us up Here and have a read. Otherwise, if you have any questions or would like an invite, feel free to message me (gamertag: Marginis ii) on xbox live.

Happy killing, my bloodthirsty friend.
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.