The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

XB1/NA looking for Werewolf Guild

KraftMnC
KraftMnC
Soul Shriven
GT: KraftMnC. CP 690. All classes, looking to get into WW, esp PvP. Thanks in advance for consideration.
  • Hiro_Kintsugi
    Hiro_Kintsugi
    ✭✭
    COH or GPH

COH "Children of Hircine" is bit too "serious" for me, but a big active guild with losts of fun folks still as officers.
    They used to do regular Werewolf runs. They play mostly in Vivec and only AD.
    GPH is tiny and Werewolf /AD focused guild in Sotha.
    I know there are others, just cant think of them right now. Good Luck
    Bosmer Wolfrider
  • Hiro_Kintsugi
    Hiro_Kintsugi
    ✭✭
    Ah I just noticed I think you play on Xbox, I genuinely forget there are other ways to play than PC. This info is for PC. SBT
    Bosmer Wolfrider
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magicka is a great guild, if you're looking to join. Not specifically a werewolf guild or a PVP guild, however we do have a good number of wolves among us (myself included), and we have an increasing focus on PVP. Primarily, however we are an RP guild - and you might have some fun RPing a werewolf. If you think you might be interested in joining, or just want to check us out, click Here.

Good hunting, KraftMnC.
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.