The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for Rp Guild on (Xbox-NA)

GuyontheCouch95
GuyontheCouch95
Soul Shriven
I've noticed pc and ps4 with rp guilds left and right. I'm looking for on with Xbox NA if any suggestions are out there I beg you please pass them on it's killing me haha!
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magicka has been around for a long time, if you're looking for xbox RP. Link Here for more information!
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.
  • TiberiousAldis
    I'm looking to build one, if you'd like to help
    Tiberious Aldis
    Grand Master
    The Knights of Corinthia
  • lxTheDespairxl
    If you want to RP as an Orc, I'm the Cheiftain of an all Orc guild called Moggnak Clan.

Message me on XBL if interested. GT: lxThe Dispairxl