Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is there any chance the patch notes might not reflect the PTS notes fully?

Knowledge
Knowledge
✭✭✭✭✭
I haven't really paid attention to PTS notes in this game and I was wondering if there's ever been a change in the live notes from the PTS notes. For example, would there be any possibility they go back on the block cost changes, the DK changes, or any of the changes? Has this happened in the past or are we pretty much about to get a cookie cutter PTS server patch?
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They have introduced changes in live from the PTS release but I would not expect major changes. They might make some small tweaks though.
  • MercTheMage
    MercTheMage
    ✭✭✭✭
    It has happened before, the change to curse was pretty last minute, but rich pulled through and gave the people what they wanted.
    You just going to stand there like a lemon?
  • MehrunesFlagon
    MehrunesFlagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They pretty much come to pass unfortunataely
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There will be some small changes, hopefully no major upsets to combat balance. Might seem some finalized changes to the outfit system. I could potentially see some last minute adjustments concerning off balance and possibly wardens.
  • Sixty5
    Sixty5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I doubt they will go back on the big changes, but there will be deviations from the last set of PTS notes.
    Lord and Savior of the Association of Serious S***posters.

I play a character called "Gives Me Wood Elf" because I am a mature and sensible person.
    Stam Sorc main in Battlegrounds
  • Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They have sprung things on us a bunch of times, for example they nerfed shadow and didn't push the precise changes through when they were on the pts.

Typically though everything goes through but you might get surprise buffs (or nerfs).

*crosses fingers for MagDK buffs*
    Edited by Narvuntien on February 12, 2018 10:03AM
  • MehrunesFlagon
    MehrunesFlagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sixty5 wrote: »
    I doubt they will go back on the big changes, but there will be deviations from the last set of PTS notes.

I would only hope the go back on the changes that will ruin off balance for good,but like you said it is highly unlikely.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I have noticed some things getting left out. It's mostly minor, but there were better explanation in patch notes on master writ drop chance.
  • aeowulf
    aeowulf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We will probably get v3.3.5, historically they have been mostly up to date, butwe might not of seen the most up to date on PTS. There was one little while back where some (trait change i think i was) changes removed at what felt like last minute, and a whole load of other stuff brought in.

If you are absolutely desperate for an accurate answer, ask tomorrow :D
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, and they don't always tell us what has changed between the last PTS and Live.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus