The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Fake dps

• Teridaxus
    Teridaxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aisle9 wrote: »
    We really need two different types of queues in this game. One, for the elites, who demand that everyone take the game as seriously as them, spend hours researching guides, get the perfect gear set with perfect stats( but without doing the content because they arent good enough to do the content), perfect their rotation on their perfect toon, research all dungeons/trials until they can do it blindfolded and drunk, and then queue for a dungeon.

And then we need another queue for the other 95% of players that just want to play the game casually and have fun and dont care about doing max dps/perfect rotations/guides/etc. And just want to enjoy a game and dont mind if someone in their group cant pull their weight, or doesnt dodge or block at the right time. Or mostly spams one ability, etc.

Them dang casuals are always ruining the game for the other 5% of the player base.

Normal Difficulty:
    ... for the other 95% of players that just want to play the game casually and have fun and dont care about doing max dps/perfect rotations/guides/etc. And just want to enjoy a game and dont mind if someone in their group cant pull their weight, or doesnt dodge or block at the right time. Or mostly spams one ability, etc.

Veteran Difficulty:
    ...for the elites, who demand that everyone take the game as seriously as them, spend hours researching guides, get the perfect gear set with perfect stats( but without doing the content because they arent good enough to do the content), perfect their rotation on their perfect toon, research all dungeons/trials until they can do it blindfolded and drunk, and then queue for a dungeon.

Hope this helps.
    Safe travels.

*edit*
    The OP was specifically asking people not queued as tank to avoid taunting (i.e. the only ability you spam is pierce armor or ransack)
    Teridaxus wrote: »
    2 tanks are a nightmare especially if the other one runs around and actually wins the taunt fight.

I take a break from the forums for a week and 60 answers and yet only this guy and 2-3 others got it.
    Was semi serious/joke modus with my post.

Other guy was cp +400 and did taunting and cc (no chains despite being a dk too) and he stopped after i told him about him his mistake since i am the 690 cp dk tank.

Since it was only normal we finished it, especially since he stopped running around like a chicken while having a taunt.
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Edited by DoctorESO on September 23, 2018 1:50AM
  • Slick_007
    Slick_007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Runschei wrote: »
    Never seen this be a problem, but fake tanks/healers? Oh they are everywhere.

they have to be since all the real ones are apparently fake dps'ing