Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Flame/Power Lash

joaaocaampos
joaaocaampos
✭✭✭✭✭
I don't know what ZOS will do until the 12th, but... If the ability continues as it is today (in PTS, v3.3.3), could ZOS at least reduce the cooldown to 2 seconds? Is it too much to ask? Look at this: "(...) and heal for ???? over 2 seconds." 2 seconds, not 3!

Thank you!

@ZOS_GinaBruno @Wrobbel
Edited by joaaocaampos on February 2, 2018 8:15PM
  • Onefrkncrzypope
    Onefrkncrzypope
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They could make the base cost cheaper. Put it down with funnel. PvP will be happy and so would pvp
    -Immortal Redeemer-
    -Extinguisher of Flames-
    -Gryphon Heart-
    -Potato-

If I edited a post, it was for spelling. It is always because of spelling....
  • CaliMade
    CaliMade
    ✭✭✭✭
    12 13 or 14? Ive lost count now
    XB1 GT- Cali Made

Praetorian Stam DK Redguard

Brigadier Stam/magblade (whatever i feel like running) Redguard

Major Mag DK Dark Elf

lieutenant Mag/stamplar (whatever i feel like running) Redguard
  • DDuke
    DDuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ...actually the heal is over 4 seconds on PTS, not 2 (and certainly not 3) & you get it even if target dodges the Power Lash.
    The ability is performing just fine on PTS based on extensive testing in duels.

I wish people would atleast test things before complaining.

..and if you want to buff mDKs in PvE, there's the other morph that could use some help.
    Edited by DDuke on February 2, 2018 7:07PM
  • Kilandros
    Kilandros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    DDuke wrote: »
    ...actually the heal is over 4 seconds on PTS, not 2 (and certainly not 3) & you get it even if target dodges the Power Lash.

..and if you want to buff mDKs in PvE, there's the other morph that could use some help.

To be fair, since the increased healing duration was not in any of the patch notes it is widely expected to be a bug.
    Invictus
    Kilandros - Dragonknight / Grand Overlord
    Deimos - Templar / Grand Warlord
    Sias - Sorcerer / Prefect
    Short answer is DKs likely won't be seeing a ton of changes before we go live; this class is still quite powerful (as it should be being a tank), even after some of the adjustments we've made to other classes and abilities.

DK IS NOT JUST A TANK CLASS. #PLAYTHEWAYYOUWANT
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Didn’t they just make swallow soul not heal if dodged? If so why should Power Lash? Not trying to argue just generally curious from someone who has tested it.
  • DDuke
    DDuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Koolio wrote: »

Didn’t they just make swallow soul not heal if dodged? If so why should Power Lash? Not trying to argue just generally curious from someone who has tested it.

Perhaps you should ask ZOS that, I can only speculate :P

There is a key difference between Swallow Soul & Power Lash though based on how they're worded:

Swallow Soul says it heals you for 25% of damage inflicted. If there's no damage inflicted, naturally there shouldn't be a heal.

Power Lash on the other hand just says it deals X damage & heals for Y, there is no condition set for the heal other than ability cast.
    Edited by DDuke on February 2, 2018 9:00PM