Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Couple looking for new guild on return to ESO

ogxfubar
ogxfubar
Hi, my wife and I are looking for a casual and friendly gaming group, 18+ is always great so my Englishness doesn't offend anyone. We just finally got 2 Xbox hooked up and returned for the first time to ESO since June 2017. I have a level 300+ roughly from memory, and have a lot of the old skool crafting motifs and almost maxed in all crafting abilities. My wife just tags along and joins in where ever I end up, my GT is MRxFUBAR hit me up with a message and let me check your guild and people out. We have been in fun, supportive and knowledgeable groups, it would be nice to find the same thing again as ESO hit me with the boredom stick and need a group to light a fire underneath me and my grinding
  • ogxfubar
    ogxfubar
    Insightful information all our alts and main characters are ebonheart. Red team ftw

We have one child and one on the way, as much as we want to be involved in requirements, I need to enhance my words with a casual guild that won't remove us for not getting to events for real life things.
    Edited by ogxfubar on February 2, 2018 6:30AM
  • Annancy
    Annancy
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there. We have a small guild that is mostly full of some real life friends and a handful of friends we have picked up along the way. We aren't super serious meta players or anything. Just a group of us that look to long on when we can and group up for dungeons, pvp, or pve when it suits our schedules.

Don't really actively recruit or anything, but saw this post and thought maybe we were for you? If you are interested in a small group like that of like 15-20 players let me know and I can get you an invite.

Otherwise happy hunting!
  • ogxfubar
    ogxfubar
    Hey send me an invite and friend request on Xbox and we can see if magic happens
  • ogxfubar
    ogxfubar
    Annancy wrote: »
    Hey there. We have a small guild that is mostly full of some real life friends and a handful of friends we have picked up along the way. We aren't super serious meta players or anything. Just a group of us that look to long on when we can and group up for dungeons, pvp, or pve when it suits our schedules.

Don't really actively recruit or anything, but saw this post and thought maybe we were for you? If you are interested in a small group like that of like 15-20 players let me know and I can get you an invite.

Otherwise happy hunting!

I meant to quote. Send us an invite and we will jump in
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're interested in trying out RP, check out Magicka. We're an old guild currently being breathed full of fresh life, and we're always looking for friendly adventurers to join up. For any questions or an invite, check out the forum thread or just send me an xbox live message (gamertag=marginis ii).
    Edited by Marginis on February 5, 2018 8:16PM
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.
  • DesirousNine
    Are you still looking to fill a guild slot we just started a new guild called vengeful knights we are looking for active players to help fill our rosters and would be glad to have you both on board.
  • BadSerpico
    BadSerpico
    ✭✭✭
    ogxfubar wrote: »
    Hi, my wife and I are looking for a casual and friendly gaming group, 18+ is always great so my Englishness doesn't offend anyone. We just finally got 2 Xbox hooked up and returned for the first time to ESO since June 2017. I have a level 300+ roughly from memory, and have a lot of the old skool crafting motifs and almost maxed in all crafting abilities. My wife just tags along and joins in where ever I end up, my GT is MRxFUBAR hit me up with a message and let me check your guild and people out. We have been in fun, supportive and knowledgeable groups, it would be nice to find the same thing again as ESO hit me with the boredom stick and need a group to light a fire underneath me and my grinding

If you are new to trials, looking to get into trials (22k dps Craglorn)( 32kdps on 6mil for HM and above), or want to run vet trials. Ebonheart Defenders is looking for friendly team oriented players. We run Monday, Thursday, Friday Saturday gat 845est plus we run several normals. We have plenty of knowledge players that will help with Dps, tanking and healing plus teach mechanics in all trials. We are looking for two more Dps to fill out our core team for VMOL. We also have regular DLC HM vet dungeon runs/Skin runs, VDSA, PvP in VIVEC and other events. We use the band App communicate/organize plus Xbox Club that we post pics, vids and achievements etc . If you are interested reply here or msg GT Bad Serpico or Pv2 Slayer