The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Account Not Showing Morrowind For Xbox One

admael447ub17_ESO
admael447ub17_ESO
Soul Shriven
Hi I purchased the Morrowind Expansion for ESO as the digital upgrade and all that shows on my account page for Xbox One is the Imperial Edition, why is it that it does not show the correct version applied to my account? My PC account is linked to my Xbox account.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there, @admael447ub17_ESO!

Did you buy Morrowind on PC by mistake ... and want to apply it to your Xbox One instead?

For that you can probably start a help ticket using the "additional support" button here:

https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app

Unfortunately there's no account-sharing, transfer, or linking between Xbox One and PC.

So, if you already play on both PC and Xbox One (and have accounts on both), you'd have to buy Morrowind separately on each if you want to experience Vvardenfell on both platforms.
  • admael447ub17_ESO
    admael447ub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    No I bought it on Xbox One
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @admael447ub17_ESO

Did you purchase and apply the Morrowind Upgrade to the correct Xbox gamertag?

If you bought the digital upgrade on the wrong account, you will need to contact Xbox Support for further help.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post