The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

2 monster or not 2 monster

Syiccal
Syiccal
✭✭✭✭✭
are monster sets (velidreth etc) still bis on stamblades or am I better off going 2 separate 1 peices
  • JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    for pve at least, velidreth is bis
  • TimeDazzler
    TimeDazzler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 piece blood spawn /thread
    PC NA
    Characters:
    Tımë Ðâzzlër - Stamina Warden - AD
    Tımë Ðâzzłër - Magicka Nightblade - AD
    Tımë Ðâzzłêr - Stamina Templar - AD
    Sugar Deady - Magicka Necromancer - AD
    Sprint v X - Stamina Sorcerer - EP
    Tımë Ðâzzlër Ðk - Stamina Dragonknight - EP
    Time Dazzler - Magicka Warden - DC
  • Yakidafi
    Yakidafi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cries wrote: »
    2 piece blood spawn /thread

I prefer 2 piece swarm mother
    Moons and sands shall be your guide and path.
    PC EU/NA
  • GaunterODim
    GaunterODim
    ✭✭✭✭
    2x Zaan stam meta op
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Veil mixes well with eternal hunt because it’s so much to watch out for. Otherwise it’s pretty easy to avoid unless it procs right up close. Despite what people say Selenes is still decent. But you may get more use out of bloodspawn or troll king. If you’re a dot stamblade you can’t go wrong with skoria.
  • Syiccal
    Syiccal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've dropped veli just because would proc when j didn't want it to..using a bow for example or stealthed and posion tick would proc it showing where I am.
    now using 1 veli 1 kena
  • Dreth
    Dreth
    ✭✭✭
    This question is completely situational and depends on the overall build and what stats/resources you are trying to obtain. It depends.
  • Skoomah
    Skoomah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Monster sets are still worth it. They give the super bonuses equal to 5 piece set bonuses. The trick is to have access to two five piece set bonuses along with your monster helm. The more super bonuses you have the better.