The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

Please give us an option to hide Shoulders

Kilandros
Kilandros
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Title.
Invictus
Kilandros - Dragonknight / Grand Overlord
Deimos - Templar / Grand Warlord
Sias - Sorcerer / Prefect
Short answer is DKs likely won't be seeing a ton of changes before we go live; this class is still quite powerful (as it should be being a tank), even after some of the adjustments we've made to other classes and abilities.

DK IS NOT JUST A TANK CLASS. #PLAYTHEWAYYOUWANT
  • WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love this to be added!
    PC NA
    Characters formally known as Veteran 16:
    Wldkarde, Sir WldKarde , Lil-Miss WldKarde,
    Dame WldKarde Stamplar "Master Angler" "Main" ,
    Shady WldKarde, WldKarde"s Bacon, Jaded WldKarde,
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
    "Dames and Sirs, take my advice, pull down your pants...and slide on the ice!" Slightly adjusted quote of Dr. Sidney Friedman from M*A*S*H
  • Defilted
    Defilted
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With the new outfit system you will probably be able to minimize the shoulder area greatly.
    XBOX NA
    XBOX Series X

#NightmareBear
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hide crotch flaps and hip faulds needed immediately. I don't care too much about cosmetics but those things are so ugly on almost every single set. Especially when we spend most of the day staring at our characters from a rear-view.
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes please!
    CP: 1965 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • Jamini
    Jamini
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    +1 for removal options for...

Ugly Pauldrons (this is not WoW.)
    Rediculous side-flaps.
    Really rediculous crotch-flaps.

I'm all for realistic looking armor. I'm all for good-looking armor. Those flaps are neither realistic nor good looking. I'm looking at you, light and medium Khajiit armor.
    "Adapt. or Die."
  • Stovahkiin
    Stovahkiin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Make it happen ZOS, people have been asking for this for years
    Beware the battle cattle, but don't *fear* the battle cattle!
  • Ralamil
    Ralamil
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why stop there? Be bold. Request they allow us to hide any slot if we want!

I mean, I probably wouldn't hide most slots, but hell why not give people the freedom if they want it.
    Karn Wild-Blood - PC NA AD Nord Warden
  • EngineeringElf
    EngineeringElf
    ✭✭✭
    It's already been showcased in the last ESO Live episode. They didn't mention it, but the "hide" icon (eye with a slash) was on their internal server outfit system so it's most likely in the works. This hide icon was on all outfit slots that were non-weapon. Hopefully it's put in before the system goes live.

omznur060y92.png
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's already been showcased in the last ESO Live episode. They didn't mention it, but the "hide" icon (eye with a slash) was on their internal server outfit system so it's most likely in the works. This hide icon was on all outfit slots that were non-weapon. Hopefully it's put in before the system goes live.

omznur060y92.png

Hopefully but the first testers of this function lately, said the hide button only hide the part of the outfit so we can see the actual armor beneath

I think OP's idea is to have it removed completely like the hide helmet option

Maybe they are preparing it but I sure hope so,
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morgul667 wrote: »

omznur060y92.png

Hopefully but the first testers of this function lately, said the hide button only hide the part of the outfit so we can see the actual armor beneath

That's what the option with the "X" does. The hide option (the one with the crossed out eye) is supposed to hide the actual item.
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on January 26, 2018 3:33AM
  • EngineeringElf
    EngineeringElf
    ✭✭✭
    Morgul667 wrote: »

omznur060y92.png

That's what the option with the "X" does. The hide option (the one with the crossed out eye) is supposed to hide the actual item.

Correct. The "X" icon removes the outfit slot appearance down to whatever armor your are wearing, while the "hide" (eye slash) icon removes appearances of the slot as if you were wearing nothing at all. As of now, there is only the "hide " icon for the helmet slot on PTS (although they need to fix it). But like I said above, on the ZOS internal server, they had the "hide" icon for the other armor slots as well.
  • TheKingofSass
    TheKingofSass
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ralamil wrote: »
    Why stop there? Be bold. Request they allow us to hide any slot if we want!

I mean, I probably wouldn't hide most slots, but hell why not give people the freedom if they want it.

"I'm too SEXY for my ARMOR, too SEXY FOR MY ARMOR, -- the way I am slashing"

But I definitely will. Heuhuehue.
    "Remember, darkness does not always equate to evil, just as light does not always bring good."

Nifereti
    500 CP+┇Altmer┇Vampire Magblade┇AD
    Alyäia Morningstar
    500 CP+┇Altmer┇Vampire Magplar┇AD
    Poison Avy
    500 CP+┇Bosmer┇Werewolf Stamden┇EP
    Tronto Ebur
    500 CP+┇Imperial┇Frosted Tankden┇EP
    Azaerani
    500 CP+┇Dunmer┇Dovah Kendov MagKnight┇DC
  • Donari
    Donari
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd love shoulder hiding and I hope it becomes a thing. But meanwhile, I tracked down an affordable Dwemer Shoulders motif so I can use it once outfits are live. The light and medium Dwarven Shoulders are as close as I've found to not having shoulders -- Light hugs the lower curve of the shoulder, while Medium goes flush to the upper arm leaving the shoulders bare. Still a problem if you want completely bare arms but meanwhile it's a good way to avoid the shoulder wings effect.
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    On the interface there, are several empty spaces along the top - perhaps this new way of hiding stuff will be expanded upon using this system.

One can only hope. I dismissed so many pieces because of those horrendous, oversized, floating hip flaps'
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady