The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Proving the Deed quest bugged - Ebonheart Pact

SkydomAK03
Hi guys. For a few days now i tried each day to do the Fighter's Guild quest called Proving the Deed, on Ebonheart Pact side by the way. I entered Jofnir's house which is located in Fort Amol and searched for the objects but nothing happens, the quest markers disappear but the quest isn't finished. From what i saw on youtube the quest must change from Search Jofnir's house to Report to Aelif once you've read Jofnir's journal, but nothing happens. At the moment we are 4 players there, but for the past days i saw a lot of people who couldn't finish this quest.

I submitted 4 tickets about this and got the same robot answer to all of them, do this, delete that, which by the way i did one time, i followed the steps and nothing helped, it's still not working.
  • SkydomAK03
    Oh, my bad, ignore this thread, just checked my mail and i finally got an answer from a real human being not a robot, the devs know about this bug and they are looking into it.
    Options
  • Zulwaruk
    Zulwaruk
    Still bugged, tried abandoning didn't help. This is a mission from the Fighters guild, please fix quickly.
    Options
  • SkydomAK03
    Zulwaruk wrote: »
    Still bugged, tried abandoning didn't help. This is a mission from the Fighters guild, please fix quickly.

Zulwark, i wrote them again yesterday about the bug, they said it will be fixed with a future patch.
    Options
  • walldoe
    walldoe
    Its been 2 weeks since I first reported this bug. It would be great if they could fix this
    Options
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope this is getting fixed tomorrow :#
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
    Options
  • Reykice
    Reykice
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have no worry, the camel mount still works, most likely they had their entire team focused on the store items. They will get to the actual game if they have time before the next DLC... maybe.
    Options
  • Melilotta
    Melilotta
    ✭✭✭
    I was able to move on with the quest just now.
    Options
  • Lightreaver
    Lightreaver
    Soul Shriven
    This quest is broken fof me n the same manner
    Options
  • Khaleesi89
    The exact same has been happening to me too for the past few days,
    I've also submitted tickets,followed the instructions,abandoned the quest multiple times and it's still not working,
    I tried again a few times today and still nothing :/
    I really hope this gets fixed soon :smile:
    EU Server/PS4
    Options
  • maxxvestros
    Im in the same boat, sorry we are unable to help you, it must be on your end, please try to cycle your ps4. They must have no ingame ability to help players, unlike most mmos, kinda feels like GTA 5 Online all over again.
    Edited by maxxvestros on April 1, 2016 11:06AM
    The answer to life, the universe, and everything is 42
    Options
  • ZOS_CoriJ
    ZOS_CoriJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As previously mentioned the issue is currently being investigated on consoles. Please keep an eye on our patchnotes for updates.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

No longer available to take PMs or messages: Please defer to another Moderator
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Shustukas
    Shustukas
    Any fix yet?
    Options
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's fixed on PC, so I would expect it to be fixed on console in the next console incremental.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
    Options
  • archonravage
    archonravage
    ✭✭
    Well at least I know it's not just me, here's hoping for a fix soon.
    Thanks for looking into it.
    Options
  • WoogyWonky
    WoogyWonky
    Soul Shriven
    Well it's still bugged on xbox one, I can confirm that myself and 5 other players all running around like idiots looking for a backpack that isn't there / accessable for the quest. Would be really nice if a simple bug that has obviously been apparent for nearly a month would get a fix over store bought items please, especially since the fighters guild is, oh you know, Slightly important towards end game progression.........
    "What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" - Paarthurnax
    Options
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @WoogyWonky As I said above, I would expect it to be fixed in the next console incremental.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
    Options
  • mistressectraz
    mistressectraz
    Soul Shriven
    Having this issue now on PC :(
    Options