The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Folkvangr needs founding officers.

Rouster67
Rouster67
Soul Shriven
Folkvangr used to be a decent sized guild but fell off because I stopped playing for awhile. I want to re build the guild and to do that I need some help. I work a lot and because of that I need a really strong officer base who are serious about building the guild up. My primary residence has all crafting stations including dye and trans. I want the guild to primarily focus on the social and PvE aspects of the game but PvP and trading is more than welcome. The guild has a functioning military based rank system that is easy to understand. I am very open to the ideas and input of any players interested.

Anyone of any level or skill are welcome into the guild but the founding officers MUST:
*Have a good understanding of the game mechanics
*Be champ 250 or above
*Be dedicated to helping build the guild and the players in it

If you are interested please leave a comment with your gamer tag, a little about yourself, and whether you are looking to become an officer or just want to join the guild as a regular member.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As you gain members you will notice some worthy to help you. I'd suggest that coming to the forums looking for officers could very well bring you trouble in various areas.