The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Need Help Please

Wildberryjack
Wildberryjack
✭✭✭✭✭
I have Hunding's Palatial Palace and am using Daedric Thrones turned upside down to make air bridges. In the back of the house on the beach there is a small island just a bit off the shore. I was placing the thrones to make a bridge to it but can not continue as apparently it is not part of the house. So I removed the thrones, or at least tried.

There are three thrones that it appears it allowed me to place outside the house boundary. I can not retrieve them. I can't use the housing editor to retrieve them as I have over fifty of these thrones placed across two houses to make air bridges and I have no way to know which are the three I want. Also, the retrieve isn't showing them all anyway. I need those three removed but have no way to do so. Can yall get them? At this point I don't care if you put them back in my inventory or destroy them, I have tons more. But I don't want them out there floating over the water looking stupid and ruining my shoreline. Either that or maybe make that little island part of the house.
The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • Pheefs
    Pheefs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The retrieve tab shows distance & direction.
    Get yourself in a position where its obvious which ones are which.
    { Forums are Weird........................ Nerfy nerfing nerf nerfers, buff you b'netches!....................... Popcorn popcorn! }
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So if I get right next to them it shows distance so that number will be the smallest? If I understand this correctly?
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • Pheefs
    Pheefs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DjinnRa wrote: »
    So if I get right next to them it shows distance so that number will be the smallest? If I understand this correctly?

exactly! there's a number & an arrow too
    Good Luck!
    { Forums are Weird........................ Nerfy nerfing nerf nerfers, buff you b'netches!....................... Popcorn popcorn! }