Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vokundein PvP/PvE Guild - Now Recruiting [EP-PvP][All Factions-PvE][17+]

• Blakeabutler_Blasius
    Vokundein is currently looking to recruit a couple dedicated PvP players(EP) for our medium sized objective oriented group.

Message @blakeabutler in-game or here on the forums if interested.
    Vokundein
    Legend Gaming Website | Join Us
    Blakeabutler, Guild Leader of Vokundein/Elder of Legend Gaming
    Blasius de Buitleir, Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, Former Emperor - Sorcerer
  • Wifeaggro13
    Wifeaggro13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interested in Rejoining ESO for end game activites. Priamrily tank. Have multiple clears on all the hard dungeons and one full clear as tank on V hel ra. multiple on normal trials.

I left at the implementation of one Tamriel as the 4 mans become increasingly dumbed down. would like to return to do end game activites trials and such V four mans and some light PVP. Have about 320 CP and two max lvl chrs.
  • Blakeabutler_Blasius
    Interested in Rejoining ESO for end game activites. Priamrily tank. Have multiple clears on all the hard dungeons and one full clear as tank on V hel ra. multiple on normal trials.

I left at the implementation of one Tamriel as the 4 mans become increasingly dumbed down. would like to return to do end game activites trials and such V four mans and some light PVP. Have about 320 CP and two max lvl chrs.

Hey man, thanks for your interest. We definitely can give you a place to do vet Trials as we do the weekly and other gear farm runs 2-3 times a week, and we have folks doing the pledges/vDungeons everyday.

Shoot me a Friend Request in game so we can link up. Also, take time to install Discord if you don't already have it.
    Vokundein
  • Blakeabutler_Blasius
    Vokundein has moved to a more selective recruitment status where as we are accepting on a limited basis to experienced/dedicated applicants.

PvP recruitment: looking for players familiar with Cyrodiil, Imperial City, and current strategies in PvP encounters for small to medium scale sized group play. All roles may apply although we are looking for dedicated healers.

PvE recruitment: looking for players with veteran trial completion of Craglorn trials and some vMoL experience. All roles may apply although we are currently looking for a dedicated off-tank(ebon/PA/alkosh desired). DPS should be able to maintain 30k+ dps in a vet trial.
    Vokundein
  • LG_Xenith
    LG_Xenith
    Marrowind, here we come!
  • Blakeabutler_Blasius
    Vokundein is still recruiting under a selective recruitment policy, accepting on a limited basis to experienced/dedicated applicants.

PvP recruitment: looking for players familiar with Cyrodiil, Imperial City, and current strategies in PvP encounters for small to medium scale sized group play. All roles may apply although we are looking for dedicated healers and utility tanks.

PvE recruitment: looking for players with veteran trial completion of Craglorn trials and some vMoL experience. All roles may apply although we are currently looking for a dedicated off-tank(ebon/PA/alkosh desired) and healers (worm/sanctuary/Mending/SPC). DPS should be able to maintain 30k+ dps in a vet trial. Furthermore, we are looking for more to fill a dedicated second vMoL group.
    Edited by Blakeabutler_Blasius on March 12, 2017 12:10AM
    Vokundein
  • trainerziv
    trainerziv
    ✭✭
    are you guys still recruiting? i am looking for an active guild to actually be able to start farming gear for trials, i am cp 543 currently and finding it hard to get some of the end game gear because i lack people to grind the gear with in order to be able to try trial runs, i have several characters, 1 master crafter(almost at 9 traits at every craft), 1 dedicated healer and the rest are mostly dps

i am mainly active during weekends as i work during the week
  • Blakeabutler_Blasius
    Vokundein is actively recruiting again although under a selective recruitment policy, accepting on a limited basis to experienced/dedicated applicants.

PvP recruitment: looking for players familiar with Cyrodiil, Imperial City, and current strategies in PvP encounters for medium scale sized group play. All roles may apply although we are looking for dedicated healers and damage dealers. Also, looking for players interested in leading as group captains under the PvP officers.

PvE recruitment: looking for players with veteran trial completion of Craglorn trials, completion of vMoL, and some vHoF experience. All roles may apply although we are currently looking for a dedicated off-tank(plague,ebon/PA/alkosh desired) and healers (worm/sanctuary/Mending/SPC). DPS should be able to maintain 30k+ dps in a vet trial. Furthermore, we are looking for more to fill a dedicated second vMoL/HoF group.
    Vokundein
  • Blakeabutler_Blasius
    Congrats tonight to Vokundein getting the Archcustodian vHoF down to 34%.
    Edited by Blakeabutler_Blasius on July 17, 2017 1:32PM
    Vokundein
  • Blakeabutler_Blasius
    Congratulations to M Heiddegger(@spv90) and Jeneth (@JenethIH) on their recent new Emperorships with Vokundein!

Vokundein is still recruiting dedicated PvPer for midday and primetime EST.
    Edited by Blakeabutler_Blasius on July 28, 2017 6:37AM
    Vokundein
  • BeNashty
    BeNashty
    ✭✭
    Could i get a guild invite please? @NashtyJ
  • Blakeabutler_Blasius
    Hey @BeNashty sent you a forums PM. Thanks for the interest.
    Vokundein
  • Blakeabutler_Blasius
    Congratulations to Vokundein for clearing veteran Halls of Fabrication! Well done to our progression team:
    @Vokundein vHoF progression team for tonight after the open raids.

Tanks:
    Cartrez
    RaithVZ

Healer:
    Isibis
    Lilybell

DPS:
    Timmy Timmy
    MuerteZ
    Implodingchicken
    Sazza

UndercoverThug
    Blakeabutler
    M_Heid
    Sharkwithalazerbeam
    Edited by Blakeabutler_Blasius on August 23, 2017 5:46AM
    Vokundein
  • Wrathmane
    Wrathmane
    ✭✭✭
    Vokundein is starting up a new core raid progression team starting this SUnday night. Lets get some more Raid ready members. Good Luck to us all!!!!
    Sha'ria Wrathmane - Belora Wrathmane - Leora Wrathmane
    Former Head of Recruitment for Vokundein