The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Vokundein PvP/PvE Guild - Now Recruiting [EP-PvP][All Factions-PvE][17+]

• djsnow23
    djsnow23
    ✭✭
    Solid, well-informed, very organized, fun and generous guild.
    Great players and infrastructure.
    Highly recommend for serious players.
  • Arkraptor
    Arkraptor
    ✭✭✭
    djsnow23 wrote: »
    Solid, well-informed, very organized, fun and generous guild.
    Great players and infrastructure.
    Highly recommend for serious players.

Thank you for the kind words! This is how I felt as well when I joined last year. Folks here are happy to run you thru end-game dungeons and help you with build and gearing. We're very serious about end-game dungeons and trials, but we are also laid back and like to have fun with them.

Also congrats for folks that got their first SO HM clear the other night! That was a blast and was also my first HM clear! Sorry my reaction time was bad that night... Sucked into portal once, died from not blocking stomps as well. ):
    Vokundein
    Legend Gaming Website | Join Us
    Arkraptor - Outrider of Vokundein
    Mu'jaka - Vera Telvanni - Lauren Felle - Arkart Fah'rin
  • Arkraptor
    Arkraptor
    ✭✭✭
    Btw, Vok will be streaming our first attempt at veteran Maw of Lhorkaj on PTS tomorrow at 9pm EST (roughly speaking). Come by and watch us have some fun with new (finally!) PvE content! d:

DPS perspective:
    Healer perspective:
    Vokundein
  • kadar
    kadar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations to our guildies who got their first SO clear and those who got their SO HM achievement last night. Keep up the good work!

I just joined in November, and I've been running Trials/Sewers/Cyrodiil/Pledges/vMA as much as I can with Vokundein! The people here are AWESOME. I had never set foot in Sanctum Ophidia, and got the normal and hard mode achievements in the same run! Smooth run, great explainations, group dynamics, great fun. :)
  • Wrathmane
    Wrathmane
    ✭✭✭
    Vokundein PTS Progression Group Attempted Vet Maw of Lhorkaj last night and were streaming the event for ZOS developers. Well done to everyone involved!
    Sha'ria Wrathmane - Belora Wrathmane - Leora Wrathmane
    Former Head of Recruitment for Vokundein
  • Wrathmane
    Wrathmane
    ✭✭✭
    Whoot! I managed to get into the PTS trial last night...... managed to clear the second boss.... on Normal...... there was a lot of figuring things out, but we took them out in the end.....
  • Mujuro
    Mujuro
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wrathmane wrote: »
    Whoot! I managed to get into the PTS trial last night...... managed to clear the second boss.... on Normal...... there was a lot of figuring things out, but we took them out in the end.....

We got the 1st boss on vet tonight, going to try for the 2nd boss tomorrow. :) Thanks and great job to our PTS crew. :)
  • GCVDJ11T
    GCVDJ11T
    ✭✭✭✭
    We had such an awesome time! Here is DPS NB perspective of our clear..
  • Arkraptor
    Arkraptor
    ✭✭✭
    There was much rejoicing at the end of that run!! xD

Also, Liv3mind's video from sorc perspective is here (he's still trying to figure out his forum account situation):
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV-vguhF4Bc
    Vokundein
  • iam117
    iam117
    ✭✭✭
    Props to zos, I got my account activated less than 5hrs, thank you!
    <Liv3mind>
    <PC/NA - Legion Of The Bloodworks>
    Snowflake Patrol
  • Arkraptor
    Arkraptor
    ✭✭✭
    liv3mind wrote: »

There you go!! (:
    Vokundein
  • Loakpdey
    Loakpdey
    Soul Shriven
    I joined Vokundein just a few weeks ago, and have already received help with my character build and continue to learn the ropes in both PVE and PVP.

I have never been a huge lover of PVP, but these guys and gals really make every aspect of the game fun!

Quite a few active players, chat is both fun and informative, all around good guild!
    Vokundein
    Loak Americ - Prospect
  • Wrathmane
    Wrathmane
    ✭✭✭
    Loakpdey wrote: »
    I joined Vokundein just a few weeks ago, and have already received help with my character build and continue to learn the ropes in both PVE and PVP.

I have never been a huge lover of PVP, but these guys and gals really make every aspect of the game fun!

Quite a few active players, chat is both fun and informative, all around good guild!

Ahhhhh..... shucks.... thanks........ :blush:
  • Wrathmane
    Wrathmane
    ✭✭✭
    Recruiting still open! Looking for new members who are interested in both PVP and PVE. We are active in Azura's Star and we have been progressing well on the PTS version of the new trial.
  • Wrathmane
    Wrathmane
    ✭✭✭

You know it took a long time for them to activate mine as well when I started out. I found it strange that they made you almost "apply" for forum posting permissions.
  • iam117
    iam117
    ✭✭✭
    @Wrathmane yeah it was strange, most said it would take days or even weeks to get done.

on a good note come join a great guild, there is almost always something going on, and people with extensive knowledge of classes and mechanics to help get you at the top of your game and get you through the content you have been wanting to clear WITHOUT making you feel like an inferior player because we WANT to help you succeed. Tomorrow is PVP night!
    <Liv3mind>
    Snowflake Patrol
  • Arkraptor
    Arkraptor
    ✭✭✭
    And speaking of which @liv3mind here is one of our resident NB expert, so feel free to ask him NB questions. d: (( put liv3 on the spot for being helpful d: ))
    Vokundein
  • WithoutEffort
    WithoutEffort
    Soul Shriven
    I am having issues with your website. Trying to recover my information, does not send me an email. Trying to create a new account, does not send me an email. Trying to contact the webmaster, does not send me an email.

I can't seem to do anything on your website anymore.
  • iam117
    iam117
    ✭✭✭
    @WithoutEffort was the problem resolved?

Vokundein will be running more hm trials later this week, and Congrats to those who got their first HM clear on AA last night
    <Liv3mind>
    Snowflake Patrol
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am AD and want you to definitely try this guild out if you are EP. They are highly competitive but without being the elitist snobs or bad reputation of well... you know. Having played since launch I have never seen anything or heard a bad word uttered about them.
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
  • WithoutEffort
    WithoutEffort
    Soul Shriven

No, I have no recieved any emails regarding verifying registration or recovering my last account.

• yakuruto
    yakuruto
    ✭✭✭
    I'll try to contact our webmaster directly. What is your username in our forums?
  • yakuruto
    yakuruto
    ✭✭✭
    @WithoutEffort it seems you are using a @live.com account and they block our automatic emails as spam.

Our webmaster had already sent you an email from another address explaining this a couple hours ago, please check your inbox and spam folder just in case it had gone directly there.
  • WithoutEffort
    WithoutEffort
    Soul Shriven
    I can't message you here for some reason on these forums.
    I have no emails in my junk on either of the email accounts.
    I have been checking them consistently.
    I also double checked to make sure they weren't on my blocked senders list.

I have tried once again to recover password for the WithoutEffort account, and have received nothing.
    I have skimmed the settings on Without_Effort, and can't find a place for it to resend the verification email, and I have no posting ability.
    Edited by WithoutEffort on March 2, 2016 1:34AM
  • GCVDJ11T
    GCVDJ11T
    ✭✭✭✭
    DHale wrote: »
    I am AD and want you to definitely try this guild out if you are EP. They are highly competitive but without being the elitist snobs or bad reputation of well... you know. Having played since launch I have never seen anything or heard a bad word uttered about them.

Now that we can group other factions in trials it is awesome! One of my AD mates has been running VMoL on the PTS with us on the weekends. He got the first boss clear with us on the PTS and will be running with us when it hits live!

I'm super excited that they did this for PVE!

Midnight

• GCVDJ11T
    GCVDJ11T
    ✭✭✭✭

Vokundein will be running more hm trials later this week, and Congrats to those who got their first HM clear on AA last night

Moar HM's!!!!!!!!

• yakuruto
    yakuruto
    ✭✭✭
    @WithoutEffort it all indicates it's a matter of live.com hating on us, if you have an account with another email service like yahoo or google I'd recommend trying that. I use gmail and have never had any problems getting emails from Legend Gaming.
  • Arkraptor
    Arkraptor
    ✭✭✭
    I can't message you here for some reason on these forums.
    I have no emails in my junk on either of the email accounts.
    I have been checking them consistently.
    I also double checked to make sure they weren't on my blocked senders list.

I have tried once again to recover password for the WithoutEffort account, and have received nothing.
    I have skimmed the settings on Without_Effort, and can't find a place for it to resend the verification email, and I have no posting ability.

Hi there @WithoutEffort! Sorry about this issue. We've had issue with any of the Microsoft e-mail addresses (live.com, hotmail.com, outlook.com). If you can use a g-mail e-mail address and create a new account, that would be great. I can take care of deleting the old account and renaming your new account. You can PM me on this forum for any additional help.

This has been a problematic issue and we're no closer to fixing it yet. I'll raise it again with our webmasters.
    Edited by Arkraptor on March 7, 2016 7:16PM
    Vokundein
  • Arkraptor
    Arkraptor
    ✭✭✭
    DHale wrote: »

Wow thanks! This meant a lot man... And you know, today that group tool has improved and allow cross-faction grouping easily... ;)
    Vokundein
  • iam117
    iam117
    ✭✭✭
    everyone ready for the T.G. drop? its live and there is a great group of players in Vokundein to group with for that new content!
    <Liv3mind>
    Snowflake Patrol