The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Battlegrounds - Crazy King : Remove or Improve?

DanielWinterborn
DanielWinterborn
✭✭✭
From all the battlegrounds modes this one is the most boring, less rewarding and time consuming battleground and as it looks, the one that pops up the most! It matters little to none how many players you kill, looks like you have to be a tank to score good (to get the valiant vanguard medal worth 400 points LOL), everything about it makes it look like it was meant to be time consuming and to make the player angry! I can stand one, maybe two but the 3rd I go for deserter, I can't take it! At least increase the medal rewards so it looks like I'm actually doing something, after 12 minutes of fighting to get only 1200 pts and being the first one in the team... Crap!

What do you think?
Edited by DanielWinterborn on December 14, 2017 8:58PM

Battlegrounds - Crazy King : Remove or Improve? 48 votes

Remove it
41%
Moloch1514Savos_SarenDrachenfierLexxypwnsBeardimusTimeDazzlerWhoThenNow7gabriebeTarrNokkthe_broo11BetsararieNewton's_baneTrinotopsMehrunesFlagonSilverPawsTonyRockaronivalkyrie93Nocturnal_AnnoyanceSkippyPSquare252 20 votes
Change it (Better scoring, kills count for something at least,etc)
33%
Solarikenarkansas_ESOkillingspreeb16_ESOMojomonkeymanAnethumApheriusVaohDanielWinterbornAAbrigocoop500marig63Jierdanitpaallterrain148REdream90bonumeveilJdwarf77 16 votes
Like it how it is
25%
MurderMostFoulfalcasternub18_ESOPaganiniWaffennachtOberon45brtomkinMihaelThogardgabormezoTheYKcidATomiX96Hamish999 12 votes
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like it how it is
    1. Put on medium armor
    2. Buff up with major expedition
    3. Sprint to and cap the flags as they spawn

You'll be getting 3-4k points every time.
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stop deathmatching on the flags and you'll get a bunch of points.

I won't lie, my first thought getting my third Crazy King match in a row is "ugh", but I like it more than domination.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like it how it is
    I like it.

In the beginning you fight, then as it progresses it becomes a foot race
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think they need to increase the points you get for having a flag , the game is dragged out so it usually goes the whole length.

You get points for everything in land grab, it’s all about how you play the flags, I’d say being a damage dealer plus being able to throw off heals will give you the most points regularly.
  • Betsararie
    Betsararie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remove it
    1. Remove it, change it to deathmatch.

2. change all other objective games to deathmatch.

This is what needs to be done to improve BGs. Players want to brawl, not run from flag to flag avoiding fights. The dearth between fights in Cyro is more than enough. The only thing BGs brings to the table is quick access to fights, and then it completely impedes this upside by tossing in all the various objective game types. So as players who primarily play PvP for the combat rather than capping flags, what is the point?

Struggling to find an answer to that question as well....
  • gabormezo
    gabormezo
    ✭✭✭
    Like it how it is
    I feel the same except towards Capture the Freaking Relic. That's where all toxic players are losing their temper, because it needs a level of cooperativity that would never exists in a PUG group. I believe every game's objectives should be PUG compatible.
  • Mihael
    Mihael
    ✭✭✭✭
    Like it how it is
    I think they should reduce the amount of flags to encourage more pvp, wining a BG should be about who can pvp/work with their group better not who can slot major expedition and run around avoiding pvp
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like it how it is
    Mihael wrote: »
    I think they should reduce the amount of flags to encourage more pvp, wining a BG should be about who can pvp/work with their group better not who can slot major expedition and run around avoiding pvp

The funny thing is, Crazy King would be more "about who can pvp" if more players played the objective and didn't focus on just getting into the first fight they find. Most of the time in Crazy King, I run to a flag as soon as it spawns and cap it with zero resistance, all because most players are just spread around the map, fighting each other over nothing. If more players would respond to the flag spawn, then a fight over the objective would ensue. As a result, the team who wins that fight would take the objective and move their team closer to victory.

It's a little paradoxical that if more players didn't focusing on just fighting other players, then outcome of the game would be more dependent on teams' ability to fight other players, but that's how it works.
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    INCREASE AP rewards, what the point to do battleground when all your friends prefer to run in a zerg spamming mutagene just because they will get there rank faster ?
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like it, but IMO there should never be more than 3 flags up at one time. Also, the score should progress a little faster - the mode does take a little longer than it should.
  • Anethum
    Anethum
    ✭✭✭✭
    Its not so bad, need some changes, but much better than chaosball
    Edited by Anethum on December 31, 2017 6:09AM
    @Anethum from .ua
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Allow us to pick game modes:
    1. Deathmatch
    2. Relic (Relic Hunter and Chaosball)
    3. Flag (Domination and Crazy King)

Much better for players, and gives the added, realistic incentive of obtaining titles you want this way. Let players choose their game mode and more people will want to play BGs altogether.
  • Betsararie
    Betsararie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remove it
    1) Remove, replace with deathmatch.
    2) Replace all the other ones with deathmatch

3) Solo vs premade que, let the premades play with eachother.
  • Anethum
    Anethum
    ✭✭✭✭
    Blanco wrote: »

i had one evening with 80% deathmatches, one by one, was really wondered of how this random isn't random sometimes.
    And, after ~10th deathmatch it started to annoying hard ~ same people in some different group combinations, ~ same results.
    U know, be carefull with your wishes
    @Anethum from .ua
  • Betsararie
    Betsararie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remove it
    diplomatt wrote: »
    Blanco wrote: »

i had one evening with 80% deathmatches, one by one, was really wondered of how this random isn't random sometimes.
    And, after ~10th deathmatch it started to annoying hard ~ same people in some different group combinations, ~ same results.
    U know, be carefull with your wishes

I'm a very self sufficient player so it isn't something I worry about much.

If you're struggling with a lot of people killing you, go and try and find your team.
  • MehrunesFlagon
    MehrunesFlagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remove it
    Remove it,as well as all other modes.Other than deathmatch.