Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Crown Store Showcase – January 2018"

ZOS_JessicaFolsom
ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Community Manager
f8660819a70ce5204aea61949ad2ec96.jpg

This is the official discussion thread for the "Crown Store Showcase – January 2018" blog article.

We're welcoming the New Year with a unique collection of all-new Crown Store offerings. This month, you can look forward to a new mount and pet, a new emotes pack, and plenty of fashionable options to refresh your look for the New Year. Check out the latest offerings, and watch for future Crown Store previews at the beginning of each month!
Edited by ZOS_JessicaFolsom on January 4, 2018 2:57PM
Jessica Folsom
Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
Staff Post
  • ThePrinceOfBargains
    ThePrinceOfBargains
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another “meh” month of costumes, but that polymorph looks interesting.
  • Cold91
    Cold91
    ✭✭✭
    I'll prolly get the costumes, but the mount is meh. The pet seems cool if you like senche.
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Argh i bought the hairstyle from atronach crates with my 40 gems ... and this one look better :/
  • Aeslief
    Aeslief
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lot of that stuff looks familiar, other than the polymorph. Has it been in the store or crates before?
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More this month that this one finds interesting than previously yes.

This one will await the prices before considering if she shall part with her much loved coins though.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Tyrion87
    Tyrion87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So again, female costumes showing the body and male costumes with the zip just at the neck. Gosh... I already lost hope you guys listen to people with regard to costumes.

I repeat it again then: LET US SHOW OFF OUR SKINS/TATTOOS (I.E. GIVE US COSTUMES THAT SHOW MORE THAN JUST THE HEAD).
  • LittlePumpkin030
    LittlePumpkin030
    ✭✭✭
    Really? Who is taking care of the maintenance? Its STILL Offline... since 6 hours without saying a word... and you present us a showcase...
    This one has wares if you have coins, yes!

ESO-Streamerin https://www.twitch.tv/littlepumpkin030
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If anyone else thinks "Jason Leavey" the second you see that hair.

Apparently we're right. Hah.

Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • bottleofsyrup
    bottleofsyrup
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too bad that senche isn't a mount.
  • Delpi
    Delpi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry but this time I'll pass. I don't like anything from this showcase. Seriously, that mount is really hideous!!! :|
    "I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee..."
  • Eddyble
    Eddyble
    ✭✭✭✭
    crow polymorph....gimme. no wait, price first. well, if in line with the past morphs, gimme.
    Eddyb1e - Xbox One - NA
    Eddyble - PC - NA
  • LadyAstrum
    LadyAstrum
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bleurgh no nice dresses, no nice horse that was datamined a while back. The senche pet is nice, and the new emote looks okay, and the polymorph is okay as well, but otherwise it looks like my sale crowns will be mostly untouched. Perhaps I'll buy one of the Argonian costumes.
    ~ "You think me brutish? How do you imagine I view you?" - Molag Bal #misunderstood ~
  • menedhyn
    menedhyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Argonian costumes? Yes please :)
    'Pure rains make sweet rivers'
  • LadyAstrum
    LadyAstrum
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apherius wrote: »
    Argh i bought the hairstyle from atronach crates with my 40 gems ... and this one look better :/

I think they're both horrid.
    ~ "You think me brutish? How do you imagine I view you?" - Molag Bal #misunderstood ~
  • coop500
    coop500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Too bad that senche isn't a mount.

Same, I would have got the senche if it was a mount because I don't have any senche mounts, butttt it's a pet so boo.

The rest of the stuff is a big meh, definitely saving my crowns this showcase XD
    Wishing for Lilmothiit race still! Or maybe Lilmothiit companion?
  • Hurtfan
    Hurtfan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paper, rock and scissors FTW!
    For the Pact!
    Keyboard not found, press any key to continue
  • valkyrie93
    valkyrie93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i can't stand the argonian style so the costumes are most disappointing for me. just put dark shaman costume back for limited time and you will make tons of $$$$ lol. the senche pet would be better as a mount.. the hairstyle is boring and nothing new really..

really disappointing
    PC EU
  • Zombiehunter7X
    CWC world boss made into a poly not bad at all :smiley: nice!
    Edited by Zombiehunter7X on January 3, 2018 4:27PM
    Ps4
    EU
    Argonian dragonknight tank V16
    Ebonheart Pact
    Free WW&V bite community helper
  • duendology
    duendology
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if anything I'd like Zenimax offering a long-hair hairstyle..and by long, I mean..PROPER long AND which does not look like a rubber on character's head
    The January showcase hairstyles are horrible... I don't like the mount either..looks gross, actually.

If price is reasonable, and me being an old-fashioned Goth, I may be tempted to get the polymorph, but something tells me it will be overpriced.
    Edited by duendology on January 3, 2018 6:23PM
    PC/NA
    - Redguard StamBlade dps ["bowtard" crafty girl who likes spinning with daggers too.]
    - Breton SorcMag dps [She's got an identity crisis, but I believe in her.]
    - Dunmer Templar dps/healer [she's a healer, then again she likes inferno staff too...]
    And..
    - High Elf SorcMag dps [It's quite possible his daddy was a Nord.]

I am an old-fashioned Goth
  • luen79rwb17_ESO
    luen79rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That poly looks so outta place for a new year's showcase. I thought they were keeping it for this year's Witch Mother's festival instead.
    PC/DC/NAserver

V16 sorc - V16 temp - V16 dk - V1 nb - V1 temp - V1 dk
  • Dellarie
    Dellarie
    ✭✭
    Was very excited about the snow senche until I saw that it's pet. What a bummer.
  • Zombiehunter7X
    Its from the 3 crow brothers world boss fight in CWC quite fun actually as they fly up a lot and dive bomb you lol
    Ps4
    EU
    Argonian dragonknight tank V16
    Ebonheart Pact
    Free WW&V bite community helper
  • coop500
    coop500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Dellarie wrote: »
    Was very excited about the snow senche until I saw that it's pet. What a bummer.

Same
    Wishing for Lilmothiit race still! Or maybe Lilmothiit companion?
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those emote pack interests me if can really use to play a mini game with people.

Hoping mesh is a bit better on these skirts.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks good this month. Will see how much things cost before final assessment.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • pistolparty
    pistolparty
    Soul Shriven
    I just retrieved my forum account to say... I'm kinda annoyed, I was really hoping to see a limited time offering of the dwarven crown crates, but nope. Before anyone says they have been released before for a limited time, that doesn't help my current predicament.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    valkyrie93 wrote: »
    i can't stand the argonian style so the costumes are most disappointing for me. just put dark shaman costume back for limited time and you will make tons of $$$$ lol. the senche pet would be better as a mount.. the hairstyle is boring and nothing new really..

really disappointing

Funny. The dark shaman is gaudy and ugly, but ill be buying one if not both these argonian costumes instantly.

Very satisfying.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Insanepirate01
    Insanepirate01
    ✭✭✭
    Really meh show case. Only thing id actually consider getting is the senche if it was a mount.
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Oo!!! Love the women's costumes.

"Soul gem, parchment, clippers" is really pushing it tho. :P
  • drachenfelb16_ESO
    drachenfelb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Sortta blah really, exposed skin for female characters, a glorified dress for the males with ever square inch covered below the neck. I know you guess are capable of doing better. For one, if you're going to do a female strip down, do the male counterpart. And pretty sure female players might want something other then strips of cloth. You have a diverse player base with different genders, orientations and cultures stop pandering to the teenage male stereotype. If you want me wasting my money on costumes they have got to be better then this.