Maintenance for the week of June 17:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – June 17, 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 19, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 19, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

MAGBLADE: ENTROPY (which morph)

rteezy
rteezy
✭✭✭
iof youa re gettign entropy in your build, which morph is the best"?

Degeneration or structured entropy? They both sound good, but for pvp i guess either would eb situationally better, cant decide. I feel liek for mageblade both high health and hots are NEEDED
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The light attack health return chance one
    Gamer tag: ShenronNacht NA Xbox One
    1100+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The one that heals you on light attacks is what I personally pick. I really dislike having different health pools on my bars.
    @Subversuss PC EU

Malevolent - AD Magblade
    Spank me Daddy - AD Magsorc
    Overperforming - DC Magblade
    Cherry Wine - EP Magsorc
    Decent Player - AD StamDK
    Most Triggered - EP MagDK
    Psychological Trauma - AD Stamden
    Subversus - AD Heavy armor Stamblade
  • exeeter702
    exeeter702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Degeneration is nice but a bit random. Structured is nice if you are running healing ward on the same bar since a larger hp pool when swapping, creates a larger deficit between current hp and max hp and thus increases the strength of the sheild when cast.
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Degeneration 100%. Structured Entropy unbalances your health pool unless you double bar it, and it's no fun to bar swap into execute range. On the other hand, the heal from Degeneration really shines on magblade, since you weave constantly.
    PC NA DC
    templar/mageblade
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Degen
  • StayAlfresco
    StayAlfresco
    ✭✭
    Degen for sure mate. Synergizes really well with mageblade.
  • Metemsycosis
    Metemsycosis
    ✭✭✭
    Structured entropy can be used to balance health pools if you use a lot of shadow abilities one bar but not the other. For example you can easily melee mageblade with refreshing path, cloak, concealed weapon, and fear on one bar.

However I think degeneration has good synergy with siphoning/leeching attacks, swallow soul etc --- incentives for staying in the fight rather than disengaging

Terethea, Breton Vampire, devotee of the Night Mother
    Rivyn Quorathi, Redguard Templar
    Ms Ceresa, High Elf Stormcaller
    Mr Honeycreeper, Imperial crafter
    Synthi, Bosmer Archer
    Margon Sannacherib, Dunmer Assassin
    Brushes-with-Death, Argonian Dragonknight