The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

MAGBLADE: ENTROPY (which morph)

rteezy
rteezy
✭✭✭
iof youa re gettign entropy in your build, which morph is the best"?

Degeneration or structured entropy? They both sound good, but for pvp i guess either would eb situationally better, cant decide. I feel liek for mageblade both high health and hots are NEEDED
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The light attack health return chance one
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The one that heals you on light attacks is what I personally pick. I really dislike having different health pools on my bars.
  • exeeter702
    exeeter702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Degeneration is nice but a bit random. Structured is nice if you are running healing ward on the same bar since a larger hp pool when swapping, creates a larger deficit between current hp and max hp and thus increases the strength of the sheild when cast.
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Degeneration 100%. Structured Entropy unbalances your health pool unless you double bar it, and it's no fun to bar swap into execute range. On the other hand, the heal from Degeneration really shines on magblade, since you weave constantly.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Degen
  • StayAlfresco
    StayAlfresco
    ✭✭
    Degen for sure mate. Synergizes really well with mageblade.
  • Metemsycosis
    Metemsycosis
    ✭✭✭✭
    Structured entropy can be used to balance health pools if you use a lot of shadow abilities one bar but not the other. For example you can easily melee mageblade with refreshing path, cloak, concealed weapon, and fear on one bar.

However I think degeneration has good synergy with siphoning/leeching attacks, swallow soul etc --- incentives for staying in the fight rather than disengaging
    Terethea Magdalena, Breton Nightblade
    A Dark-Adapted Eye, Imperial Necromancer

sanguinare vampiris

https://m.twitch.tv/amcrenshaw/profile