Edited by tinythinker on December 23, 2017 9:02PM
Group content with limited viability (no good drops, no daily quest, only useful for one-time quests) and long respawn timers don't make any sense. All three boss types in Craglorn are the same fight at six locations. Eventually with CP, experience, and good sets they can mostly be soloed but as group content make it worth it.
I remember when people used to farm anomalies religiously after Craglorn dropped but that was a long time ago, the long timers aren't needed if the events aren't going to be made more rewarding. Or better yet, add dailies and nice drops to make the zone more fun.
- Joined ESO in March 2014 (PC-NA) yet always learning more about playing the game
- Current skill level/level of enjoyment -- Cyrodiil (Siege/Defense): B+... Dueling/1vX: F... BGs: D-... Vet Dungeons: C-... DLC dungeons/trials: D+... Overland PvE: A-
- Semi-retired wall o' text brick-layer on the ESO forums
- *Lots* of Argonian characters. Most like to be known in game as Glides-Under-Starlight (EP lizard Dragonknight), Hrrska-Set (EP lizard Templar), Bentalliolous Rov (DC Breton Sorcerer), and Sparkles-At-Twilight (AD lizard Warden)
- Also play FFXIV (on Faerie server) and WoW (on Dalaran server)
- Have a great day!