Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Battleground Teams need Balancing

TarrNokk
TarrNokk
✭✭✭✭
Every 4-man group need to be organized in the players roles.
Every group must have Tank, healer and DD so it can not happen that one group has 3 wardens.
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you know how hard it is to find a pug healer in the BGs?
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol on the other hand, do you know how great it is when you pug a BG as a healer and everyone in the team is just trying to adapt to the fact that they aren't dying in 10 seconds?

Besides, people will just q for fake roles anyway.
    Edited by gabriebe on December 15, 2017 6:51AM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• TarrNokk
    TarrNokk
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, its hard to find a pug healer. But I guess if it would be separated to classes, many passionate healers would join. Fake-roles could be avoided whwn system gives you the role which your setup is typical for.
  • Mojomonkeyman
    Mojomonkeyman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TarrNokk wrote: »
    Yes, its hard to find a pug healer. But I guess if it would be separated to classes, many passionate healers would join. Fake-roles could be avoided whwn system gives you the role which your setup is typical for.

So, templars and wardens would only be allowed to heal? Wouldnt this bring a lot of new problems to the table? I mean, I played my magWarden exclusively with 3 dmg sets lately and I really don't care much about healing anyone. Wouldn't my setup then "block" a real healer spot?
    Koma Grey, Chocolate Thunder, Little Mojo, Dagoth Mojo & Mojomancy
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Removing CP is all we need to make BG better.

Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Mojomonkeyman
    Mojomonkeyman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »
    Removing CP is all we need to make BG better.

Honestly, as someone who likes noCP vastly more, I doubt this. Do you still play regularly BGs now with CP? I'm asking this, because I feel that CP pop is unfortunately still higher than it was with nonCP. Not by much, but certainly not lower than without CP on PC EU.

I played around 100 BGs a week in noCP, and play around 50-100 BGs a week now in CP (a little less, but still every day almost). So I have a pretty big sample size to draw my conclusions from. As much as I want BGs to return to noCP, to think it would also increase overall population is wishful thinking imo.
    Koma Grey, Chocolate Thunder, Little Mojo, Dagoth Mojo & Mojomancy
  • TarrNokk
    TarrNokk
    ✭✭✭✭

So, templars and wardens would only be allowed to heal? Wouldnt this bring a lot of new problems to the table? I mean, I played my magWarden exclusively with 3 dmg sets lately and I really don't care much about healing anyone. Wouldn't my setup then "block" a real healer spot?

If your etup is typical for DD then you would be roled as DD.
  • Mihael
    Mihael
    ✭✭✭✭
    Unless some of these nbs start changing to healers you gonna have a hard time filling roles
  • INHUMANENATION
    INHUMANENATION
    ✭✭✭
    Battlegrounds isn't just about gripping and ripping. People that take time to set-up a 4 man with proper make-up and gear sets shouldn't be punished. I don't enjoy queuing solo and running into 2 hard-nosed groups but c'est le vie. When I queue up with friends we have a >90% chance of success.

Sometimes youre the fly, other times youre the windshield.

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!
  • Sixty5
    Sixty5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    OR, and this is a big or

You could maybe not run a glass cannon build, and actually build some survivability and be useful.
    Lord and Savior of the Association of Serious S***posters.

I play a character called "Gives Me Wood Elf" because I am a mature and sensible person.
    Stam Sorc main in Battlegrounds
  • Anethum
    Anethum
    ✭✭✭✭
    Every 4-man group need to be organized in the players roles.
    Every group must have Tank, healer and DD so it can not happen that one group has 3 wardens.

Dude, don't try think about pvp like it's pve with constant roles, it doesn't work in such way , partly only and problem is in any option to separate randomly grouped peoples and premades to different leagues.
    @Anethum from .ua
  • GC0
    GC0
    ✭✭✭
    PvP works unlike PvP and often you just don't need one of the roles, if you're playing a tank in PvP I am sure you're doing it wrong and well, annoyingly. I think that such idea to queue as roles is bad and it would only result in longer queue times because for primarily PvP players it wouldn't make sense and you'd need healers and tanks(which are rare in BGs) to finally queue for a Battleground. This is simply and idea which isn't thought out.
    PC - EU
    CP 1200+
    Greenkoma - EP Grand Overlord Grade 2 (50) Stamina Templar
    Greencoma - DC Grand Overlord Grade 2 (50) Stamina Dragonknight
    Komahh - EP Colonel Grade 1 (25) Stamina Sorcerer

I swear I'm not a tank :^)