Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PC/NA] Whispering Fang Syndicate, an all-inclusive guild [beginner, normal/vet PvE+Trials]

binarybandit_ESO
Whispering Fang Syndicate is looking for more players to join our ranks! We are a PvE/social guild that focuses on teaching players the different PvE content available, from beginners starting the game to those wanting to do vet trials!

M'aiq used to travel alone, but he has grown accustomed to joining his friends- M'aiq The Liar/i]

A Khajiit is never defenseless as long as one's claws are sharp- Ancient Khajiiti proverb

Pacrooti practices Whispering Fang, a powerful martial art. He met a Khajiit today, master of Goutfang, an opposing style. Khajiit and Pacrooti had words, and nearly began a contest to decide the superior method, but a mage appeared and lit the Goutfang master ablaze. Pacrooti escaped with the "Senche Leaps" technique. Whispering Fang never loses! -Pacrooti

Requirements:
There is no mininum level or experience requirements to join the guild. However, we do expect our members to be active in the game and within the guild, so there is a 30 day inactivity policy (which can be extended with advance notice). We also require all members to join our Discord, in order to be able to access any news and guild events, as well as to socialize with us!

To Apply:
To join us, please fill out an application through the Guild Finder, or leave a comment on our Discord visitor page or in the comments here, with a little info about yourself. Let us know if you're a beginner or experienced player, what your interests in-game are, and why you would like to join us. Once accepted, you will also need to join our Discord.

Our Guild Finder link is below. To use it, paste the whole line in in-game chat, and click the link!

|H1:guild:475241|hWhispering Fang Syndicate|h

What We Offer:

Free crafted blue training gear for players leveling up to CP160.

Free CP160 Gear Set for players who reach CP160 as an active member in Whispering Fang Syndicate. Sets are combinations of one (1) crafted set and one (1) dropped set, such as Julianos/Mother's Sorrow or Hunding's/Briarheart.

Free vampire and werewolf bites, if available.

Variety of green and blue recipes, blueprints, motifs, as well as soul gems, food, and other items available for free in the guild bank. Contact an officer for details on obtaining.

Master crafters to make CP160 weapons, armor, and glyphs, in many rare motifs, for free as long as you bring the materials, or for a reasonable price if not. Can also provide specialty food and potions at affordable rates.

A community of experienced players to help with running PvE content such as normal and vet trials, quests, and dungeons, as well as other activities such as fishing trips, zone runs, daily quest groups, and more.

Guides and seminars to help with various game related topics.

We are also here to provide help with other aspects of the game such as add-ons, weapon and armor set discussions, price checking, and much more!
Edited by binarybandit_ESO on July 5, 2019 1:15PM
Guildmaster of Whispering Fang Syndicate [PC/NA], a beginners/social/PvE/normal+ vet trials guild
Guildmaster of Whispering Fang Bazaar [PC/NA], a beginner friendly trading guild. Learn from us how to make gold!
  • binarybandit_ESO
    bump
    Guildmaster of Whispering Fang Syndicate [PC/NA], a beginners/social/PvE/normal+ vet trials guild
    Guildmaster of Whispering Fang Bazaar [PC/NA], a beginner friendly trading guild. Learn from us how to make gold!
  • binarybandit_ESO
    weekly bump
  • binarybandit_ESO
    weekly bump
  • binarybandit_ESO
    weekly bump
  • binarybandit_ESO
    weekly bump
  • binarybandit_ESO
    weekly bump
  • Nishino_Kazuki
    I'm new to pc just transferred from console, I'm familiar with everything in game just starting over on a new platform PC/NA can I get an invite? @Manifest17
  • binarybandit_ESO
    sure!
  • Darkninjashogun
    Can I have an inv pls @ Darkninjashogun
  • binarybandit_ESO
    weekly bump
  • binarybandit_ESO
    weekly bump
  • Septhes
    Septhes
    Soul Shriven
    You guys sound like just what I was looking for - would love an invite. : ) @Septhes
  • akaimeridia
    akaimeridia
    Soul Shriven
    Could I have an invite please? :)@Arynrose
  • Stratti
    Stratti
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love to join @stratti
  • ocman1
    ocman1
    Soul Shriven
    I would love an invite @ocman1
  • Dirkthecutpurse
    Dirkthecutpurse
    Soul Shriven
    This sounds like the perfect guild for me . I am a bit of a noob and would love the help.
  • Gator5220
    Gator5220
    Soul Shriven
    Recently transferred over from console @Clerius
  • Cantankerous55
    Cantankerous55
    Soul Shriven
    I'd love an invite!

@Cantankerous55
  • AnomanderisPurake
    Hey, I'm new to ESO and would love to join this guild and become a vampire, can i get an invite?
    @AnomanderisPurake
  • Dalenar
    Dalenar
    Soul Shriven
    Would love to join

@Dalenar
  • cognaga_ESO
    cp160, 7 trait crafter, provisioner , treasure hunter & trader, please invite bazooka2016...thanks
  • Voxei
    Voxei
    Soul Shriven
    Would love an inv @Voxei in game
  • HollywoodSasquatch
    HollywoodSasquatch
    Soul Shriven
    HI, I'd like to join your guild if you still have room. Thanks.
  • thedude33
    thedude33
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tried to send an in game message. Address bar not recognizing your name. Is this still active ?
    1v1 Win/Loss Record in PvP.
    1 Wins - 392 Losses (guy was AFK)

• binarybandit_ESO
    bump
    Edited by binarybandit_ESO on March 16, 2019 3:26PM
  • binarybandit_ESO
    Bump
  • binarybandit_ESO
    bump
  • Higuchi
    Higuchi
    ✭✭
    The intro of the Guild's message sounds like a Cool RP Guild :D though, it's not... I suppose. Or, you do RP? cuz i'd love some casual or story-themed RP
    ;)
    Yet, i've been thinking of delving into trials for pretty a long time being afraid of bullies and toxics in there... Hope you may teach me some things.
    Well, I'm no veteran player, been playing for 1.5 years. 1 single maxed character, Higuchi the Mage (@HoodedSage)
    Edited by Higuchi on March 25, 2019 9:45AM
    NA Server 📚 MacOS 🐾
    Naofumí The Arcanist / Goellean (gameID: @Alien.101)
  • binarybandit_ESO
    Invite Sent!

We used to do some light Khajiit RP, but it's been a while.
  • Wolf48
    Wolf48
    Soul Shriven
    Am interested in joining a PvE guild for dungeons and trials and zone clears for achievements (books, bosses, dolmens, etc).
    But curious on your schedule during the week.

Whisper me in game and we can discuss.

Thanks,
    @Wolf4823