The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

List of dungeon etiquette

• Megabear
    Megabear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ignore everyone, complain to your pals in guild chat when the healer is using a bow

See my bow healer in signature :)
    Guide to making $$$ in Tamriel: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/370618/guide-to-making-gold-in-eso/p1?new=1
    Cost analysis for potential ESO players: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/367919/cost-analysis-for-brand-new-potential-pc-eso-players#latest
    Warden Bow Healer/DPS Hybrid Build: http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/warden-bow-healerdps-hybrid/
    Warden "The Warladin" Healer/Tank Hybrid Build: http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/warden-the-warladin-healertank-hybrid-build/
    Warden Stamina DPS Build: http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/warden-dps-build/
    Server - PC/NA
    Vhevet - (S) Night Blade/Female/Orsimer
    Ecaer - (M) Templar/Female/Breton
    Captain Beaster Bunny - (S) Warden/Male/Red Guard
    Ezaera - (M) Sorcerer/Female/Altmer
    Ecaeri - (M) Warden/Female/Argonian
    Dun-and-Dunmer - (M) Dragon Knight/Male/Dunmer
    What Can Go Wong - (S) Night Blade/Male/Bosmer
    Izaer - (M) Templar/Male/Breton
  • CavalryPK
    CavalryPK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This list applies to vet dungeons only. unfortunately I only have about an 1 hour ish play time on daily bases. and I do vet pledges most of the time.
    • If you queue as a tank have min of 29k health and adequate resists.
    • if you queue as a healer have min 2.0k recovery. run orbs or shards or anything that helps dps to sustain better.
    • if you queue as a dps have min 20k dps. you should aslo have enough aoe to quickly deal with trash.
    • be ready to do the speed run and no death challenges. For max undaunted xp. if you wanna take your time and go through the dungeon RP style. then it would be best to do it with friends.

I have taken hours and hours to take newer players through mechanics and boss fights. unfortunately .... now I do not have much play time so I cant do that.
    THE CAVELRY HAS ARRIVED! Cav is a professional magblade, (in his not so professional opinion). He is immortal and is fighting for the Pact since 2E 572, amidst the turmoil of the Second Akaviri Invasion. He protects the provinces of Skyrim, Morrowind and Black Marsh.

Check out his PVP YouTube channel !

https://youtube.com/TheCavalryPK
  • CavalryPK
    CavalryPK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nifty2g wrote: »
    Vote kick sorc healers

nah man... sorcs healers are second best... Twilight is crazy good !
    THE CAVELRY HAS ARRIVED! Cav is a professional magblade, (in his not so professional opinion). He is immortal and is fighting for the Pact since 2E 572, amidst the turmoil of the Second Akaviri Invasion. He protects the provinces of Skyrim, Morrowind and Black Marsh.

Check out his PVP YouTube channel !

https://youtube.com/TheCavalryPK
  • Woeler
    Woeler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    1. Don't go with randoms. No etiquette required.
  • Zbigb4life
    Zbigb4life
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ulfgarde wrote: »
    I'll do mine:
    • Say "watch these dps son" and wipe to first pull
    • Ignore quest and run ahead (especially on VOM)
    • Yell at people who try to quest in my dungeon
    • Yell "kick healer pls" when I die. note that if, for example, i forgot to roll in Spindle I, it is directly the healer's fault, not mine
    • Vote-kick scrubs below 160CP. vote-kick anyone who insults dps
    • KEY: make sure to rush final boss before you do hard mode. NEVER wait for hard mode

I am pretty sure you're always the most wanted person in groups
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don’t do PuG runs.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • sudaki_eso
    sudaki_eso
    ✭✭✭✭✭

[*] Say Hi - Check, i always do this, sadly most people dont even say hello.
    [*] Ask if anyone needs quest - Nope, but i will always wait if i see people are doing the quest.
    [*] Wait for people that are doing a quest - see above
    [*] Yell "At'avar, WHERE ARE YOU!!" or otherwise joke around to get people talking. Surprisingly, I often end up being the only one talking, but I keep talking until the very end :) - :smiley: i usually dont use a headset when running with randoms, but i dont mind if someone is talking, what bothers me are the guys with loud music in the background.
    [*] Stop and ask if people understand the mechanics of tougher bosses, and provide instructions if necessary - Only if we struggle, but i agree with you its a nice thing to do.
    [*] Que for the role I am competent in - Of course...
    [*] Vote to kick fake tanks or those otherwise being an [snip] - on normal its ok, vet its a kick.

PS4 EU - StamDK
  • Armatesz
    Armatesz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Don't put yourself in a role that you can't do.
    2. Don't make your role into every single role there is.
    3. If you are trying to do a daily on vet ask if they can hit scroll if it is an off day.
    4. Keep calm and collective.
    5. Ask if anyone has done the dungeon if it is one you know can be challenging on vet or there are certain mechanics to be wary of.
    6. If you know the dungeon fully and know how to offer deathless runs ask if they want to do it deathless, but if they mess it up then deathless run is off.
    7. Give pointers when need be if you see struggling among the group.
    8. Report anything noteworthy like lorebooks/heavy sacks/chests
    9. Use scroll only when everyone is there.
    10. Don't bum rush and have the group split up unless it has to happen.
    11. If you can save reporting what items you got in case someone might want to trade for the end after final boss in a safe spot.
    Ärmätèsz
    Xbox NA
    Guildless (by choice)
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Say if you are new to dungeon or even just leveled this alt. I shouldn't have to ask you.

If you have questions say so.

Wait for people doing quest

Say hi or another greeting.

Say if you are using a support set say alkoash or nightmother.

Say if you are stamina or Magicka dps. :| Why use elemental drain when other options?

Say why you died or if you need some help like taking arrgo or more resources

Link loot and don't ask for loot I didn't link. That ruins our friendships.

Give 1 to 1 trades I loot or pay for it. I don't like being in negative..

If we are above cp 400 we are skipping adds.

Keep with overall group pase

Do big pulls when are all maxed level.

The dark list

*Watch bow users closely

Kick lazy and incompetent healers... nothing irks me more then those who don't even try.

Kick annoying tanks.... "I can't taunt because dps is low."Sometimes reason and logic are so askewed it's better to go separate ways.

Nifty2g wrote: »
    Vote kick sorc healers

There's plenty of dps.Vote to kick dps like this.

• Valykc
    Valykc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are a tank then...
    • Kite the boss around the room because it is the most efficient way to not take damage
    • Only taunt adds, leave bosses to the healer
    • Put all 64 points into health, use all health glyphs, and use all skills and armor sets that bump your health only, like Plague Doctor. Because to be a real Tank you should have like 1 Billion Hps
  • Valykc
    Valykc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh and in trials make sure that everyone pops the Destro Ult at the exact same time so that you can fry the computers of the peons who have unreliable setups.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valykc wrote: »
    If you are a tank then...
    • Kite the boss around the room because it is the most efficient way to not take damage
    • Only taunt adds, leave bosses to the healer
    • Put all 64 points into health, use all health glyphs, and use all skills and armor sets that bump your health only, like Plague Doctor. Because to be a real Tank you should have like 1 Billion Hps

Think of the Igneous Shields you could get on a DK with 1 Billion Hps!

(But this was supposed to be a thread with decent advice.)
  • LeagueTroll
    LeagueTroll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    br0steen wrote: »
    -queue as everything
    -don't say hi
    -teabag anyone who dies
    -disband group before anyone gets a chance to turn in their quest

I agree, too many bad players got carried and still complain.
  • Huyen
    Huyen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I run a lot of normal dungeons on a max CP tank, so I'll usually:

1. Ask if anyone needs quest or gear
    2. Wait for anyone questing throughout the dungeon and at the end.

Other than that, its all a matter of fulfilling my own role and making sure no one gets left behind.

Same for me, and I totally hate people running ahead and either dying instantly, or killing everyting (looking at you sorcerers!).
    Huyen Shadowpaw, dedicated nightblade tank - PS4 (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, nightblade dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Lightpaw, templar healer - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, necromancer dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, dragonknight (no defined role yet)

"Failure is only the opportunity to begin again. Only this time, more wisely" - Uncle Iroh
  • firedrgn
    firedrgn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tell everyone your pulling 80% of the dps as tank and they suck.
    Ask healer if they are good, so if anything goes wrong you can blame .
    Ask dps if they can pull 42k so we can skip mechanics if your good.

Tell tank if he could hold aggro we would not wipe.