The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Official Discussion Thread for "ESO Live: December 8 @ 3:00pm EST"

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
This is the official discussion thread for the blog article ESO Live: December 8 @ 3:00pm EST. This Friday on Twitch, we'll be hosting our final ESO Live for the year, and we hope you'll join us donning your ugly holiday sweaters! In addition to discussing the history and lore of Tamriel's New Life holiday with Lead Loremaster Lawrence Schick, we'll also be announcing the winners of the ESO Holiday Fan Art Contest aside Senior Concept Artist Lucas Slominski. Later in the show, ESO player Orcward will join us to show off how you can decorate your own ESO home for the holidays.To top everything off, we'll be spreading holiday cheer by doing lots of giveaways throughout the entire show! We look forward to seeing everyone this Friday at 3:00pm EST on www.twitch.tv/bethesda.

SrM5gvQ.gif
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • Dominoid
    Dominoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Q1 DLC hint?
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds exciting! I always love a Loremaster episode. I'm curious what level of irony the Khajiit were on when they made a thieving-related challenge their public face for the New Life festival. ;-)
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTB Update 17 morsels, please
    Edited by code65536 on December 6, 2017 8:28PM
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • Gan Xing
    Gan Xing
    ✭✭✭✭
    Curious about Combat Balance changes and PvP updates...

Also curious about changes to armor sets in the future.
    Gan Xing - Crafting Nightblade
    Elrana Tinuviel - Hybrid Dragonknight
    Elentári Peregrine - Sorcerer "bank"
    Rán Xīng - Hybrid Templar
    Laurïsil Imlachwen - Stamina Templar
    Helotë Tinuviel - Hybrid/Magicka Warden
    Odin banker - obv banker
    Yan of the Red Mountain - lvl 3 DK - not sure when I will work on em

Seeks the unusual and unique playstyles...
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    We won't be discussing future content or combat changes on this show, but we'll have something for you in the coming weeks.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    We won't be discussing future content or combat changes on this show, but we'll have something for you in the coming weeks.

Nuggets? ;)
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cinbri wrote: »

Nuggets? ;)

Hints? :smile:
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Chufu
    Chufu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Christmas presents nuggets for everyone!!! :D:D:D
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yay, more Loremaster! :smiley::smiley::smiley:
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ooo Lawrence is on the show. I hope there will be some special New Life Festival singing to celebrate the occasion, and yes Gina you should sing :)
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• MarrazzMist
    MarrazzMist
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can't wait to see art works from the contest!
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit is also most interested to see the artworks and hopes also you might give some consideration to showing this fantastic poster.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/381958/had-a-glitch-and-someone-said-it-looked-like-a-bond-movie-poster

This one is most interested to hear the origins of New Life - which this one suspects is just a modern take on the more ancient and sacred traditions of Fishmas - such as drinking and fishing. Some of us still hold to the old ways while also embracing New Life and the delicious loot it provides ...

Khajiit would also like to know why only the Imperials seem not to celebrate New Life yes.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • ThinkerOfThings
    ThinkerOfThings
    ✭✭✭

Cookies? It's cookies, isn't it?
    "It is very, very sad being mortal. There is happiness, yes. But mostly sadness. As I have said, count only the happy hours." - Vivec
    XBOX - EP: Sen Sadri ( DE NB )
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit would also like to know why only the Imperials seem not to celebrate New Life yes.

^This so much. The Imperials need a quest so badly.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one looks forward to news nuggets. Will they be crispy and golden brown?
    Edited by Vanthras79 on December 7, 2017 10:44PM
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit is also most interested to see the artworks and hopes also you might give some consideration to showing this fantastic poster.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/381958/had-a-glitch-and-someone-said-it-looked-like-a-bond-movie-poster

If it were up to Lambert, it would probably win just on the basis that the poster makes him Firor's boss. :smile:
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Marto
    Marto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to request that Gina wears the chicken pants she tweeted about a few weeks ago.

Pretty please?
    "According to the calculations of the sages of the Cult of the Ancestor Moth, the batam guar is the cutest creature in all Tamriel"
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marto wrote: »
    I'd like to request that Gina wears the chicken pants she tweeted about a few weeks ago.

Pretty please?

This made my morning :smile:

• CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to hear that you've reconsidered housing for only the IRL rich, and decided to let players purchse with gold. Sorry I can only afford to play the game for months to save up enough, but ZOS is getting my sub money. Also, it would be nice to hear that Morrowind/Vvardenfell plans will be more available, and ALL of them will be available in game. (The big Dres/Redoran/Hlaalu carpets. I can't afford 270 crowns each for all I need and they aren't in game. It's a BLUE pattern ffs!)
    Ooo, putting Dunmer coals either purchasable in game or in the Crown Store would be lovely too.

I'm being very serious here. I'm poor, we can barely make ends meet. Playing ESO is my one happiness right now. Sorry I can only afford a sub and the occasional crown purchase, but that's real life. However, I am very willing to play the game long enough to save enough gold to buy a large house, even if it's 11 million gold.
    Edited by CaffeinatedMayhem on December 8, 2017 3:23PM
  • EttinTheBreton
    EttinTheBreton
    ✭✭✭
    Vanthras79 wrote: »
    Ooo Lawrence is on the show. I hope there will be some special New Life Festival singing to celebrate the occasion, and yes Gina you should sing :)

Seconded! Singing please :)
    I stream ESO sometimes! Check my channel for this week's schedule: twitch.tv/EttinTheBreton
  • dotme
    dotme
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to request that Gina wears the chicken pants she tweeted about a few weeks ago...
    Okay so I did search for those pants... funny as hell. But in searching, I also found a tweet about Gina and Jessica being in a car accident last night. Sounds like only minor injuries, but I wish both of them a speedy recovery.
    PS4NA
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Loremaster again!? Yay!
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dotme wrote: »
    I'd like to request that Gina wears the chicken pants she tweeted about a few weeks ago...
    Okay so I did search for those pants... funny as hell. But in searching, I also found a tweet about Gina and Jessica being in a car accident last night. Sounds like only minor injuries, but I wish both of them a speedy recovery.

Get better you two, we can't have "the show" without you!

• Angzt
    Angzt
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Well, thank you sooo much for addressing that many of the latest points of criticism (on the dungeon event, the Black Friday sale and the comeback of Storm Atronach crown crates and so on)... it's just awesome to see, how sensible you react to discontent of significant parts of the community!...

Good job! Really, well done! Just ignoring criticism will certainly help a lot and make those "petty problems" disappear!... Yeah right, sure it will! I am certain of it...

Maybe you didn't hear it, because the fanboy bootlicking and self-adulation was a lil' too loud, but there're people actually dissatisfied with the method and extent of your latest "marketing operations"!... Well, yeah - right... why giving a sh** about those party poopers!?... Promoting long-standing customers' loyalty is significantly overrated!... Absolutely no need for that at all!...
    Edited by Angzt on December 9, 2017 2:52AM
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dotme wrote: »

:-(
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Amphithoe
    Amphithoe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dear ZOSanta, for Christmas I would like a dyeing option for my jolly red 160 weapons, and a jewellery crafting integration/skill.
    Guildmaster: School of Julianos
  • Zordrage
    Zordrage
    ✭✭✭✭✭

pffffff BAH !....

• ImpactWorks
    ImpactWorks
    Soul Shriven
    Do you guys post these to YouTube anymore? Don’t see them on the ZOS channel. The last one posted was a year ago? Just wanted to view the last few episodes.
  • boggo
    boggo
    ✭✭✭
    Do you guys post these to YouTube anymore? Don’t see them on the ZOS channel. The last one posted was a year ago? Just wanted to view the last few episodes.

Don‘t know about Youtube, but you can watch the videos on Bethesda‘s Twitch video wall.

@ImpactWorks
    Edited by boggo on December 17, 2017 9:10AM