The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Do you want a Christmas Tree for your Home?

• lasertooth
    lasertooth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are a few ways to make a tree. I’m currently building a huuuuuge tree using lots of cheap pairs of evergreens (Trees, paired evergreen) that can be bought at one of the regular housing vendors (belkarth, 250g ea). You can make a good sized tree by using 2-3 of these trees placed on top of each other and the majority of the trunks buried in the ground.

The tree I’m working on goes to the invisible ceiling and was constructed in the exact same way a fake tree is constructed—layer by layer. I have one pic below, I’ll have the tree more finished hopefully by this weekend and can upload more pics. :)
    4q2z2y8hoon6.jpeg
    Edited by lasertooth on December 1, 2017 10:50PM
    Lasertooth
    GM of ESO Grand Designs, Grand Designs Too, and Grand Designs Trinity
    Xbox/NA
  • monktoasty
    monktoasty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, please give us a Christmas tree !
    Well they are releasing a horse with Christmas reef on it so there goes lore lol
  • Dr_Z
    Dr_Z
    ✭✭✭
    Let Your Imagination take hold and make do with what is Given to us... I did...

Holiday Spirit Home @Dr_Z (NA Server) open to public.
    Large X-mass tree with an Angel Topper
    UrT3YjI.png

A Simple X-Mass Tree
    GZCVskJ.png
  • agegarton
    agegarton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dr_Z wrote: »

UrT3YjI.png

A Simple X-Mass Tree
    GZCVskJ.png

Loving your work !
  • notimetocare
    notimetocare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other.
    No. We’ve heard about various religions in Tamriel, but none of them celebrate the birth of Christ.

That said, if it’s a winter festival or solstice decoration, (as such trees probably were originally, before folks started calling them “Christmas trees”), I’d have no objection.

Christmas tree origin is pagan. Protect a weak tree by bring ing it inside but still alive lol
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought there was some sort of tree available during last years event. I would not expect a "Christmas Tree" to be exactly like they are here in the RL since Nirn is a different world with different holidays and traditions to go with them.
  • tonyhextrab16_ESO
    tonyhextrab16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    People ARE correct in what they`re saying. Christmas trees ARE`NT Lore.....There is no Christmas in Tamriel....

....and I don`t care. I`m going to have a `traditional` Christmas anyway B)

*Puts on old, scratchy album of Bing Crosby singing `White Christmas`....

Tree_zpsujgrrltl.jpg

No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message, however, a significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ;) we clearly had Halloween stuff and even April fools stuff and even black friday.

Besides what everyone tries to make it to be, christmas in the holiday of giving and good spirit. . I would really like to have something.

maybe like other said. New life tree with some candles or lights. (doing it yourself takes to much space. ) maybe add some new lights make shaped like stars. Some adorably decorated coffers.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    P.S

Here's the bias you can edit >.> edit from

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/4583477#Comment_4583477
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    honestly, all i really want is one of the conical firs that are all over Eastmarch and more decorating slots so that i could add my own swag to it. don't even need to create anything new. just make what's already in game - available for use by players. not adding it to holiday achievement vendor is such a missed opportunity IMO
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other.
    no!
  • Kevin_of_Devinshire
    I made my own and I’ll come back and post it after the maintenance.

nze04w3xwm01.jpg
    Edited by Kevin_of_Devinshire on December 10, 2017 8:19PM
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other.
    38174025764_2faef20d50.jpg
    Fishmas Tree

Oh Fishmas tree
    Oh Fishmas tree
    How fancy are your shellfish

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Tai-Chi
    Tai-Chi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Other.
    Christmas is not even known in Tamriel, let alone celebrated, therefore No Christmas Trees - please.

There are plenty of trees one can decorate, if that is what takes your fancy.
    PC - EU (Main) & PC - NA
  • Kram8ion
    Kram8ion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other.
    Trees inside?
    What’s the word coming to?
    Flashy lights yes please
    ps4eu
    Kramm stam man kittyblade

• Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hippie4927 wrote: »
    No! I have no interest in a xmas tree.

Theres always one.

I also think it should snow all over Tamriel and the major cities should have a big tree with lights and fun stuff.
    Edited by Vapirko on December 7, 2017 11:16AM
  • SisterGoat
    SisterGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other.
    I've been seeing some nice decorated trees. You don't buy a tree fully decorated, you do it yourself to give it your own personal touch. I saw somebody use chalices as bells, that was neat.
    Jumps-In-Water - Magicka Templar
    Dar'akar - Stamina Nightblade
    Jumps-In-Lava - Magicka Dragon Knight
    PC/NA
  • Cillion3117
    Cillion3117
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, ok then, please give us a Christmas tree !
    4439loaeh4qc.jpg
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Other.
    Vapirko wrote: »
    Hippie4927 wrote: »
    No! I have no interest in a xmas tree.

Theres always one.

If you read the responses in the thread, you will find that there is more than "one" who has no interest in a tree. Not everyone celebrates Christmas.

PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • MercTheMage
    MercTheMage
    ✭✭✭✭
    Here we go, get ready for all the history experts who graduated at google tech
    You just going to stand there like a lemon?
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Other.
    I HAVE a New Life tree
    M7NOQG8.jpg
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Other.
    agegarton wrote: »

UrT3YjI.png

@agegarton How did you do the angel topper? It looks like the Breton Gravetender statue but not sure about the wings. Also the translucence is awesome!
    Edited by CaffeinatedMayhem on December 7, 2017 4:01PM
  • Puzzlenuts
    Puzzlenuts
    ✭✭✭
    A Christmas tree and some lights to hang on the house
  • M_Volsung
    M_Volsung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other.
    No.
    "In the Deep Halls, Far from Men;
    Forsaken Red Mountain, Twisted Kin;
    Hail the Mind, Hail the Stone;
    Dwarven Pride, Stronger than Bone"

—Dwemer Inquiries I-III, Thelwe Ghelein
  • platonicidealgirlfriend
    Fishmas Tree

Oh Fishmas tree
    Oh Fishmas tree

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

where on nirn did you get snow piles
  • Kevin_of_Devinshire
    I made my own and I’ll come back and post it after the maintenance.
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Other.
    Fishmas Tree

Oh Fishmas tree
    Oh Fishmas tree

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

where on nirn did you get snow piles

@platonicidealgirlfriend Snow piles are in the housing editor crown shop.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Other.
    I want lots of plants and also shiny bits and way more slots so I can "design" any decorative or decorated item I want
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • LadyAstrum
    LadyAstrum
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I made my own too. This will be my first New Life holiday in ESO.

GjLXVof.png

~ "You think me brutish? How do you imagine I view you?" - Molag Bal #misunderstood ~
  • MasterPleb
    MasterPleb
    ✭✭
    yes pls
    PC EU
    EP :
    Rank 50 Magplar Lucy Titanfall
    PvE Magicka Warden Healer Chizuru

DC :
    Rank 50 Stamblade Larisa
    Rank 27 Stamden Rika