The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Main reason you end up leaving a normal 4 man dungeon early?

• Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Other
    Because I found something better to do. I only use normal dungeons for farming gear, and it's usually solo so none of the other answers really pertain to me.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    coop500 wrote: »
    much more fun then following a impatient person through a dungeon, going as fast as they can and making us pass HS and Chests.

Nobody is making you keep up with him.

I guess there are two extreme cases:

1. The group gets so far ahead of you that you get no loot from kills (is this even possible?).
    2. The group runs past some mobs that for some reason you can't then run past yourself (is this possible either?)

But otherwise, if they want to run ahead of their healer, fine. They may well be correct that they don't need my services. If they're incorrect, I'll eventually catch up with them. :)
    Edited by FrancisCrawford on November 29, 2017 11:00PM
  • coop500
    coop500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Get kicked by other teammates
    coop500 wrote: »
    much more fun then following a impatient person through a dungeon, going as fast as they can and making us pass HS and Chests.

Nobody is making you keep up with him.

I guess there are two extreme cases:

1. The group gets so far ahead of you that you get no loot from kills (is this even possible?).
    2. The group runs past some mobs that for some reason you can't then run past yourself (is this possible either?)

But otherwise, if they want to run ahead of their healer, fine. They may well be correct that they don't need my services. If they're incorrect, I'll eventually catch up with them. :)

I've been kicked for falling too far behind in Wayrest sewers, when I got stuck behind the door because they ran through and started a fight, in which I couldn't open the door and they rather kick me while in fight then wait.
    Wishing for Lilmothiit race still! Or maybe Lilmothiit companion?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    Because I crashed and can't get back in game. I felt pretty terrible about crashing out on a WGT group when I was the tank but there wasn't anything I could do about it.
  • JohnStorm
    JohnStorm
    ✭✭✭
    Why would you ever leave a normal dungeon? I don't see how you can have trouble progressing them... I've completed normal Mazzatun with only the tank in our group being CP300-ish, rest of us were sub 40 lvls with less than 10k DPS.

If you get kicked from a normal dungeon it's probably because you are low lvl and the other players want to farm CP160 gear. If that's not the reason, then it's a l2p issue.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get kicked by other teammates
    I rarely leave dungeons so if I would have to say.... it would be those two times in two years I got kicked. >.> II wonder what other champion 800 think when get kicked?

#1 way back when I clearly didn't know what I was doing and couldn't heal through fire in bc2. Mind you joke was on him because all other teammates left after. (this was an normal dungeon)

# was recently leveling up my templar healer version 2 and got kicked from a normal dungeon at lvl 15 something really low. One guy was rushing ahead and dying while everyone else was on first set of mobs. Tank had punture... but having arrgo wasn't another thing. >.> there's only so much you can do at lvl 15 as an healer. Over all I think then one was simply biased kicking of low levels by low level champions.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Other
    I generally either queue with friends or with one friend (one of us tanks, the other heals, and we usually get a couple of lowbies and have a good time.

Twice I've bailed, and both times it was because "we" had started as a group of three looking for a fourth and found a "couple" and not everyone could get "in" the dungeon. (I think it wasn't the exact same numbers both times, but you get what I mean).
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Other
    Whe the group is wiping because people don't know mechanics, I will try to explain them to the group. The most infuriating thing is when people immediately respawn and pull the boss, not even reading chat. At that point I'm out.
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    because some player asked money if I wanted to trade a part he/she don´t use, and that is getting more and more
    and there is the end of the lane...
    later he/she wanted to trade it for a pc I dropped, but yeah no need to talk to me anymore
  • Zhaedri
    Zhaedri
    ✭✭✭✭
    Someone is being annoying in chat, making demands or otherwise being rude
    Rude people for sure.

It annoys me with the running ahead and not allowing the grabbing of quests/loot, and the lying on their role.

But the #1 thing that has me leave group, any group, of any size, for any purpose... is rude people.

I have exactly zero patience for people who mistreat others, curse, yell, make unreasonable demands, and troll people in group.
    @Zhaedri PC NA

• artal
    artal
    ✭✭✭
    Lol just did normal wayrest with 3 lvl 20+ in 5 mins. I just don't see reason of leaving or kicking anyone in normal dungeons.
    Most vet dungeons are soloable and normal are laughable easy
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Other
    Main reasons for me to leave normal dungeons are game crashes, RL and guild mates who need my help.
  • Morbash
    Morbash
    ✭✭✭✭
    Because the team can't get by
    A combination of options 3, 4 and 6.
    "War doesn't build character; it reveals it."
  • phileunderx2
    phileunderx2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once got fungal grotto 2 I was healing and rest of the group was level 15 and under. After 6 wipes at the 2nd boss I had enough.
  • Froil
    Froil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I, as the healer, am doing more DPS than both DPS combined on a dungeon that's basically a big DPS test...
    Or whenever I get a DLC dungeon from my random normals when levelling a character because chances are, nobody else will have ran them before, so mechanics will need to be explained, which I don't feel like doing every ducking time, not to mention most are long (Looking at you ICP), when I want something quick and easy so I can get back to grinding.
    "Best" healer PC/NA
  • Sixty5
    Sixty5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wait, people leave normal dungeons?
    Lord and Savior of the Association of Serious S***posters.

I play a character called "Gives Me Wood Elf" because I am a mature and sensible person.
    Stam Sorc main in Battlegrounds
  • firedrgn
    firedrgn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blah if something comes up like real life.
  • kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    I can't remember last time I left random normal.
    I did drop from Vet COS tonight, when the tank wasn't a real tank.
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Someone is being annoying in chat, making demands or otherwise being rude
    I have literally had players whine about me running ahead and killing everything before they get there. I don't tolerate that kind of stupid.
  • Eyesinthedrk
    Eyesinthedrk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    When it’s a stupid long dungeon. Like Mazzatun for example.