The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Class change

• Jade1986
    Jade1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It would be ok if it were a 1 time thing because of the new warden class. That is it. Because lets be honest, leveling a new character to peak is tedious AF.
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    laced wrote: »
    It would be ok if it were a 1 time thing because of the new warden class. That is it. Because lets be honest, leveling a new character to peak is tedious AF.

Levelling to 50 is boring but quick on dolmens.

Running around getting all the overland skyshards can be done pretty quickly too.

That gets you to peak, with the possible exception of PvP abilities.

What's super tedious is 6 months of horse feeding. And levelling PvP, if you bother with that.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banana wrote: »
    Running around getting all the overland skyshards can be done pretty quickly too.
    Well, to be fair, that's only if you're on PC and can use the skyshard add-on. If you're on another platform and can't use the add-on, getting skyshards is slow and tedious as heck.

• notimetocare
    notimetocare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    Banana wrote: »
    Well, to be fair, that's only if you're on PC and can use the skyshard add-on. If you're on another platform and can't use the add-on, getting skyshards is slow and tedious as heck.

I dont have the addon on pc anymore. Never bothered to reinstall. I have no issue finding them (except dlc zones)
  • Arrille
    Arrille
    ✭✭
    Bumping this thread because I fully support the idea. https://tenor.com/view/palpatine-do-it-gif-5599869
    "Welcome to Arrille's Tradehouse. I barter for goods or coin. I also have a small selection of spells for sale. No credit. You want a little advice? That's free. That's ALL that's free. Would you like to hear about our most popular potions? Our most popular scrolls?"