Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sum furnishing questions

teiselaise
teiselaise
✭✭✭
Sooooo, i finally got a house and started decorating, got pretty far, but i want it to be a little more cozy :) so the main question is about animalistic rugs, is there any more than the echather, the spotted and the clean ones that are visible in the crownfurnishing store, or are there some achievement/luxury/anything that i have missed?

also would love if someone would share some "cozyness" tips, how do you do to achieve it? furnace build etc. generally anything would help :)

thanks a ton :D
Argonian masterrace
  • Wraithscream
    Wraithscream
    ✭✭✭
    There is a nord bearskin rug that is craftable.
    Redguard has the most rugs but a lot are red or kinda off white.
    Dark elf rugs are darker and kind of cool.

Ya, don't buy from the furniture crown store. It's a ripoff.
    If you are on Xbox i can hook you up with furnishings to get you started.
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are Nord Bear Skin Rugs
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • Pheefs
    Pheefs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The one I really like for this is the "wood elf bedding scattered" its a craftable with some furs and a fur bolster pillow...

that in combination with any other rug or fur & sometimes adding in an extra fancy pillow & its time to flop down in front of the fire.
    { Forums are Weird........................ Nerfy nerfing nerf nerfers, buff you b'netches!....................... Popcorn popcorn! }
  • teiselaise
    teiselaise
    ✭✭✭
    There is a nord bearskin rug that is craftable.
    Redguard has the most rugs but a lot are red or kinda off white.
    Dark elf rugs are darker and kind of cool.

Ya, don't buy from the furniture crown store. It's a ripoff.
    If you are on Xbox i can hook you up with furnishings to get you started.
    Tryxus wrote: »
    There are Nord Bear Skin Rugs

Just checked that bear one out, it looks amazing, just what I was looking for, and don't worry, won't spend a crown in-game unless it's the absolutely only way to achieve a goal.
    Pheefs wrote: »
    The one I really like for this is the "wood elf bedding scattered" its a craftable with some furs and a fur bolster pillow...

that in combination with any other rug or fur & sometimes adding in an extra fancy pillow & its time to flop down in front of the fire.

That one is really cool too, I have a hard time figuring out what the fabric is but I can definitely use it
    Argonian masterrace
  • teiselaise
    teiselaise
    ✭✭✭
    Btw, does someone know of a good website showing all furniture in a list with pictures
    Argonian masterrace
  • KingMagaw
    KingMagaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESO fashion is website i always refer to
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    teiselaise wrote: »
    Btw, does someone know of a good website showing all furniture in a list with pictures

http://eso-styles.com/furnitures-gallery/
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • victoriana-blue
    victoriana-blue
    ✭✭✭✭
    Some of the orc furniture uses hides instead of cloth for upholstery, like at last one category of bed, if you need more ideas.
    CP 750+
    Never enough inventory space, even with storage coffers and a mule account
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are some others that will be released in future such as wolf, you can check this link of all the items released and not yet released almost all are luxury vendor items.
    http://esoitem.uesp.net/dumpMinedItems.php?type=61&output=html&version=13pts&fields=icon,name,description,style,bindType,value,quality,setBonusDesc4,setBonusDesc5
  • teiselaise
    teiselaise
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks a ton for the websites and I'll be sure to check out the orc furniture, don't think I need more answers but won't mind :3
    Argonian masterrace
  • researchmonkey
    researchmonkey
    ✭✭✭
    @teiselaise which server do you play on?

If you are on NA PC then try to /addfriend @researchmonkey and I can show you a few demo builds of how to set different elements up and some suggestions for cozy, elegant, foul, crazy, dead and mechanical themes.

Or if you can friend me, you can then use the "Port to Friend's House" add-on to visit any of my houses set up for visitors:
    • Autumn's Gate - Mammoth Head Mill (windmill, workshop, barn, stable, defensive tower)
    • Black-Vine Villa - country retreat (cozy)
    • Cliffshade - Marbruk Gentlemens Bathing Club (mechanical, elegant, boiler, furnace, bath, toilet)
    • Exorcised Witches Cotttage - (foul cooking, outhouse toilet)
    • Gardener House - Wayrest Automation and Clockwork Sales & Service Center (mechanical, boiler, engine, lift, airship)
    • Hundings Palatial Palace - island destination (grand bazaar, museum, trophy display, beach cabana, roof garden, tiki bar)
    • Quondam Indorilia - Halloween competition house (crazy, dead) there is a story and poem to accompany this one

Port to Friend's House add-on lets you bind a key in game to open the PTF window. When you open that window, you can enter an @playername then use the pull-down menu that lists all the houses in the game. The PORT button then ports you to the house you selected so long as the player owns that house and has allowed visitors to enter. You can add players houses to a favorites as well.

This add-on is available via Minion. Minion is a small add-on manager program that manages add-ons for several games. You download Minion, install it, and tell minion where your ESO folders are. You can then search, browse, install, remove and update add-ons for ESO.
    Edited by researchmonkey on December 7, 2017 11:05AM
    - Grumbles the Vague
  • teiselaise
    teiselaise
    ✭✭✭
    @teiselaise which server do you play on?

If you are on NA PC then try to /addfriend @researchmonkey and I can show you a few demo builds of how to set different elements up and some suggestions for cozy, elegant, foul, crazy, dead and mechanical themes.

Or if you can friend me, you can then use the "Port to Friend's House" add-on to visit any of my houses set up for visitors:
    • Autumn's Gate - Mammoth Head Mill (windmill, workshop, barn, stable, defensive tower)
    • Black-Vine Villa - country retreat (cozy)
    • Cliffshade - Marbruk Gentlemens Bathing Club (mechanical, elegant, boiler, furnace, bath, toilet)
    • Exorcised Witches Cotttage - (foul cooking, outhouse toilet)
    • Gardener House - Wayrest Automation and Clockwork Sales & Service Center (mechanical, boiler, engine, lift, airship)
    • Hundings Palatial Palace - island destination (grand bazaar, museum, trophy display, beach cabana, roof garden)
    • Quondam Indorilia - Halloween competition house (crazy, dead) there is a story and poem to accompany this one

Port to Friend's House add-on lets you bind a key in game to open the PTF window. When you open that window, you can enter an @playername then use the pull-down menu that lists all the houses in the game. The PORT button then ports you to the house you selected so long as the player owns that house and has allowed visitors to enter. You can add players houses to a favorites as well.

This add-on is available via Minion. Minion is a small add-on manager program that manages add-ons for several games. You download Minion, install it, and tell minion where your ESO folders are. You can then search, browse, install, remove and update add-ons for ESO.

Would love to see that but sadly im on pceu :/ i will tho check that addon, it sounds really usefull, i have always been bottered with the fact that you can only visit a players primary home
    Argonian masterrace
  • cbdfarm
    cbdfarm
    ✭✭✭
    They have bear rug skins, skip to 3:20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaGCbRMLv3A&t=8s

Great site to look up random furniture.

https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/
  • teiselaise
    teiselaise
    ✭✭✭
    cbdfarm wrote: »
    They have bear rug skins, skip to 3:20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaGCbRMLv3A&t=8s

Great site to look up random furniture.

https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/

awesome thanks, im definetely going for that bearskin
    Argonian masterrace
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There are a bunch of Wood Elf wall hangings that are hides or furs.
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA