There is a nord bearskin rug that is craftable.
Redguard has the most rugs but a lot are red or kinda off white.
Dark elf rugs are darker and kind of cool.
Ya, don't buy from the furniture crown store. It's a ripoff.
If you are on Xbox i can hook you up with furnishings to get you started.
There are Nord Bear Skin Rugs
The one I really like for this is the "wood elf bedding scattered" its a craftable with some furs and a fur bolster pillow...
that in combination with any other rug or fur & sometimes adding in an extra fancy pillow & its time to flop down in front of the fire.
@teiselaise which server do you play on?
If you are on NA PC then try to /addfriend @researchmonkey and I can show you a few demo builds of how to set different elements up and some suggestions for cozy, elegant, foul, crazy, dead and mechanical themes.
Or if you can friend me, you can then use the "Port to Friend's House" add-on to visit any of my houses set up for visitors:
- Autumn's Gate - Mammoth Head Mill (windmill, workshop, barn, stable, defensive tower)
- Black-Vine Villa - country retreat (cozy)
- Cliffshade - Marbruk Gentlemens Bathing Club (mechanical, elegant, boiler, furnace, bath, toilet)
- Exorcised Witches Cotttage - (foul cooking, outhouse toilet)
- Gardener House - Wayrest Automation and Clockwork Sales & Service Center (mechanical, boiler, engine, lift, airship)
- Hundings Palatial Palace - island destination (grand bazaar, museum, trophy display, beach cabana, roof garden)
- Quondam Indorilia - Halloween competition house (crazy, dead) there is a story and poem to accompany this one
Port to Friend's House add-on lets you bind a key in game to open the PTF window. When you open that window, you can enter an @playername then use the pull-down menu that lists all the houses in the game. The PORT button then ports you to the house you selected so long as the player owns that house and has allowed visitors to enter. You can add players houses to a favorites as well.
This add-on is available via Minion. Minion is a small add-on manager program that manages add-ons for several games. You download Minion, install it, and tell minion where your ESO folders are. You can then search, browse, install, remove and update add-ons for ESO.