Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – June 26, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Logic behind crafting certain items

duendology
duendology
✭✭✭✭✭
Like there's none? At times..

Hlaalu chair...why does it need certain level in provisioning? I could understand it about food items of kitchen/dining utensils.. but...
chairs?
What do you think about these weird, at times, "requirements"?
PC/NA
- Redguard StamBlade dps ["bowtard" crafty girl who likes spinning with daggers too.]
- Breton SorcMag dps [She's got an identity crisis, but I believe in her.]
- Dunmer Templar dps/healer [she's a healer, then again she likes inferno staff too...]
And..
- High Elf SorcMag dps [It's quite possible his daddy was a Nord.]

I am an old-fashioned Goth
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never notice them because the crafter that I have learning these plans is fully maxed. And I suspect this to be the case for almost everyone.

Does the chair use decorative wax? Wax decoration is apparently a provisioning skill. I guess it's akin to cake decoration.
    PC/NA ― Officer of Nightfighters ― Officer and former GM of The Merchant's Reserve
    @code65536
    DC – Breton Nightblade – DD/Tank – Snow Oryx   ☙
    DC – Dunmer Dragonknight – DD/Tank – Cinder Oryx   ☙
    EP – Altmer Sorcerer – DD – Elim Crake
    DC – Breton Templar – Healer – Zebulon the Spirit Bear
    AD – Bosmer Nightblade – Tank – Higgs Bosmer
    DC – Argonian Dragonknight – Tank – Erects-the-Horns-of-War
    DC – Redguard Sorceress – DD – Rallina Oryx
    DC – Altmer Nightblade – DD – Joyèd

@code4096
    DC – Dunmer Nightblade – DD – Raven Oryx   ☙
    DC – Argonian Dragonknight – Tank – Takes-All-Blame
    DC – Altmer Sorceress – DD – Codegasm

The Flawless Conqueror  •  Dro-m'Athra Destroyer  •  Tick-Tock Tormentor  •  Voice of Reason  •  Bringer of Light  •  Blackrose Executioner

Add-Ons: Itemization BrowserLoot LogDeconstruction Junk MarkerRaidificatorPurge TrackervHoF Status PanelAsylum Status PanelDungeon TimerCombat AlertsSmart Looter

Guides: Sunspire Mechanics
  • duendology
    duendology
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably. I've got all maxed but provision (soon will have though)...it' just made me like "whaaaaaaat?" ;P
    But oh well... ;)
    PC/NA
    - Redguard StamBlade dps ["bowtard" crafty girl who likes spinning with daggers too.]
    - Dunmer Templar dps/healer [she's a healer, then again she likes inferno staff too...]
    And..

• idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Provisioning is very easy to level up. Especially if you've consumed recipies along the way.
    Really, idk
  • duendology
    duendology
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree.

Unlike enchanting...unless you buy lots of purple glyphs made by other players...then it speeds up a bit.
    PC/NA
    And..

• Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    nickel in food items. ummm..... UMMMMM.....

that said, I'm guessing wax is used it polishing the wood, that the chairs are made of?
    Edited by Linaleah on November 28, 2017 9:51PM
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"

My housing obsession youtube channel