Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Armor Master: Usable again? Low/mid/High tier?

Dapper Dinosaur
Dapper Dinosaur
✭✭✭✭✭
So now that the heavy armor skill has been buffed to last 20 seconds instead of 6, is the Armor Master set worth using on a tank as mid or top-tier gear? Previously the reason I was given by endgame players that it was a garbage set was that the cost to maintain the armor skill was way too high because it was so short. Now that this is fixed, should I make Armor Master gear for my characters to tank with? Literally all of them are Argonians, so I would benefit even more from this set than most other non-argonian tanks.

It would also give me some control over how my character looks without having to resort to costumes, which is a major plus.

The characters I would be using to tank are my magicka NB (which already has all of the skillpoints needed to craft, DPS, and tank) and my DK (which was a bad tank with pre-buff armor master that I could not use in endgame content, and recently switched to magicka DK) once I get him enough skill points.

If not armor master, what sets do NBs and DKs optimally tank with?
Edited by Dapper Dinosaur on November 20, 2017 3:41AM