The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Are you disappointed by the Black Fridas sale?

vrine
vrine
✭✭✭✭✭
Just a simple poll after hearing there'd be no crown sale.
Edited by vrine on November 23, 2017 12:08AM
@vrine
PC - NA - DC
Altoholic [15/15]

Flo - Khajiit - DK WW - Tank - lvl50
Uxith - Argonian - Sorc Vamp - DPS - lvl50
Both - Imperial - Temp WW - DPS - lvl 50
Skua - Khajiit - Temp - DPS - lvl 50
Little Marmoset - Bosmer - Warden PVP - DPS - lvl 50
Borrows-A-Feeling - Argonian - Temp PVP - Healer - lvl 50

Are you disappointed by the Black Fridas sale? 411 votes

Yes
74%
laurajfWaTeR-aBuSeRConduit0CireousSolarikenFat_Cat45vailjohn_ESOOakmontowls_ESOSBCMojmirAlchemicalBelegnolecalitrumanb14_ESOArobainGrymmoireEsha76Cpt_TeemoHanokihsterovian2000b14_ESOWuffyCerulei 306 votes
No
20%
SlurgAsaredYulsMadyAzuryaLadyAstrumaubrey.baconb16_ESOKhenarthikwisatzthomas1970b16_ESOeklhaftb16_ESOSamadhiJasonSilverSpringluen79rwb17_ESOSheezabeastAlex_LexerebozDarkhorse1975AdernathJamieAubrey 84 votes
Other
5%
SirAndyDanikatBalgoststojekarcub18_ESORajajshkasylviermooneRaethekRomoStiltzKalanteSunburnt_PenguinINHUMANENATIONParaNostramMjolnirVilkasKaspyNarvuntienRunscheiKali_DespoineZimbuggaswippy 21 votes
  • Judas Helviaryn
    Judas Helviaryn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No
    I don't personally care for the consumerist attitude people adopt around this time of year.

Good things come and go. It's better to enjoy what you have, while you still have it.

By all means, be on the lookout for opportunities in your life, but don't stop moving just to catch each and every one.
    Edited by Judas Helviaryn on November 23, 2017 12:12AM
    Options
  • Jade1986
    Jade1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    I don't personally care for the consumerist attitude people adopt around this time of year.

Well, either way people buy stuff from the crown store, itd be nice if stuff was 75% off.
    Options
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    It's not Friday yet ...
    Options
  • vrine
    vrine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    SirAndy wrote: »
    It's not Friday yet ...

What they're offering has already been posted though.
    @vrine
    PC - NA - DC
    Altoholic [15/15]

Flo - Khajiit - DK WW - Tank - lvl50
    Uxith - Argonian - Sorc Vamp - DPS - lvl50
    Both - Imperial - Temp WW - DPS - lvl 50
    Skua - Khajiit - Temp - DPS - lvl 50
    Little Marmoset - Bosmer - Warden PVP - DPS - lvl 50
    Borrows-A-Feeling - Argonian - Temp PVP - Healer - lvl 50

Options
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    A little disappointed. I don't need another bear, and a crown sale would have been nice.
    The bear looks good, though, for people who like the bears. I'd love them if they weren't so bouncy to ride.
    Oh, well. There are still a lot of fun things to look forward to in the coming month.

Edited by SydneyGrey on November 23, 2017 12:33AM
    Options
  • Voxicity
    Voxicity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    I mean, none of it appeals to me. But I don't really feel entitled to anything especially after they just gave out a free mount. Can't really complain.

Besides, crown sale wouldn't make sense since there's a new crown crate season coming.

(inb4 that one person who read a wikipedia page on economics once lectures me about how lowering the price of goods increases overall profit or something, idk it usually happens)
    Options
  • Oakmontowls_ESO
    Oakmontowls_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    I just think it's stupid they are advertising it as a 8k crown value by putting a bunch of crown consumables that no one wants in it.
    Options
  • T4T2FR34K
    T4T2FR34K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    to see everything BUT crowns on sale...WOW, the package too...come on...
    Options
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Meh. It just means more money to spend for Black Friday/Cyber Monday
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
    Options
  • Humperdoo
    Humperdoo
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    Voxicity wrote: »
    I mean, none of it appeals to me. But I don't really feel entitled to anything especially after they just gave out a free mount. Can't really complain.

taht how they trcik an confsue u.
    Options
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    I don't play into these corporate holidays
    Options
  • Slick_007
    Slick_007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    bear is ok. the rest isnt worth it. no i will not be buying that bundle.

but for newer people, game discounts are good.
    Options
  • CardboardedBox
    CardboardedBox
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't play into these corporate holidays

Yooouuu must spend moneeey...

Puuurchase a new television you don't neeeeeed....

wooooooo....
    Options
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Its a nice pack for a new player.

I cant use the bears because the motion literally makes me queasy.
    (this is from someone that makes a living on boats and doesnt get seasick)

The rest is useless to me

I have 13 max level characters and I have 900 CP so XP scrolls are pointless

All 13 characters have max level horses and maxed bag space so the horse upgrades are worthless for me

I have a max crafter that can make food and drinks and I have like 6 stacks made right now and at least 150-200 on each character, so again, not worth it for me

I have at least 10 stacks of soul gems, what are 10 more going to do for me?

So yeah, I wont be buying it
    Edited by Katahdin on November 23, 2017 2:16AM
    Beta tester November 2013
    Options
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    I just want a crown sale
    Options
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    No.
    I would like to see a different type of mount, though... Bears have the worst running animation imo.
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
    Options
  • JoffyToffy69
    JoffyToffy69
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    I just wanted to stock up on crowns :'(
    Fun comes from diversity, balance kills diversity.
    Former Empress Serabii
    Options
  • Path
    Path
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Wanted a Crown sale. :(
    Fairy Tales Really Do Come True...Kinda.
    Options
  • cbdfarm
    cbdfarm
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    Was hoping for a crown sale in hopes that would be enough $$$$ from all of us to please our Lord ZOS to fix the damn loading screens.
    Options
  • Samadhi
    Samadhi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No
    Not even clear on which deity or prince the celebration of Black Fredas in Tamriel traces back to
    "If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion." -- the 14th Dalai Lama
    Wisdom is doing Now that which benefits you later.
    Options
  • Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Other
    Black friday is not a thing.
    Options
  • wyterice24b14_ESO
    wyterice24b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    All it does is say what ZOS is really after, these people do not care about anything else but the money. Even if they bring out these amazing crown store items without a crown sale the amount of people that buy them are going to equal out to what they most likely would have made with a Crown sale, if not more. They should have just done a one day Crown sale to make people happy. This just shows greed...
    Happy Patch day!
    Options
  • wyterice24b14_ESO
    wyterice24b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    And quit frankly a slap in the face to the ESO community for not giving us something so simple.. GG technique for squeezing every last dime out of the players..
    Happy Patch day!
    Options
  • Betsararie
    Betsararie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just so you know, its helpful for people to post a link to whatever you're talking about, to provide context. There isn't anything about a holiday sale anywhere on here and I'm on mobile. No idea at all what you're talking about
    Options
  • Necrelios
    Necrelios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Great more bears. Just what we needed. :p
    Terms & Conditions ["We revoke permission to fictional legal constructs or private/public persons for selling of any private data, censorship, surveillance, personage or conversion as a trespass of law. We prohibit the practice of "procedural law" or corporate statues in place of divine law."]
    Options
  • a1i3nz
    a1i3nz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah just a crap mount and a bunch of worthless food. Who isn't disappointed.

We all knew it would be crap lol
    Options
  • wyterice24b14_ESO
    wyterice24b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    Here is a previous sale I could find:

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/25541

This was the Black Friday sale from 2015, all I had to do was type in ESO black friday sale into google if anyone wants to see previous sales.
    Happy Patch day!
    Options
  • Myyth
    Myyth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Yes, the sale can be summed up like this -

A bunch of crap and a mount

So basically a mount for 1900 crowns.

Thats it.

Not buying.
    Options
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's a slightly cheaper than usual mount (not too different than one I already have, and I don't want any more bears as they don't look comfortable to ride) with a load of other stuff that I wouldn't use.

OK if you particularly want the mount, and I have purchased bundles before for mounts/pets if it worked out cheaper than the standard mount/pet cost - but this particular one does not excite me.
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
    Options
  • coop500
    coop500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    I've played all day on the PC EU server, guess how many new bears I saw today?

Zero, not one single new bear mount.
    Wishing for Lilmothiit race still! Or maybe Lilmothiit companion?
    Options