Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Introducing the Flame Atronach Crown Crates & Giveaway Weekend"

• KingMagaw
    KingMagaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still with the Radiant Apex rewards non purchasable and only through constant gambling? No thanks, though im sure you will net a few whales, less with each season i bet )
  • WaTeR-aBuSeR
    WaTeR-aBuSeR
    ✭✭✭✭
    So skins are apex now...

LOL

Why even have tiers at all since it's whatever you feel like throwing in there. To show us that it's a crappy drop rate which we don't even know the rate of. Such logic in these. Not like there was any since the motifs came into play 100 gems higher than other rewards of the same tier which only give 33 gems as dupes instead of 66. Much Greed
  • Sotha_Sil
    Sotha_Sil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Astrid_V wrote: »
    So again there are no new costumes in these crates.
    All the costumes listed here were in the Crown Store in the past.

It sucks.

So you prefer getting new costumes after spending a random amount of money in crown crates instead of buying them for a fixed amount of crowns ?

You make no sense. I am glad there are no new costumes in the crates.

Edited by Sotha_Sil on November 21, 2017 6:49PM
    Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! - Spells and incantations for those with the talent to cast them!
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vaoh wrote: »
    If this Crown Store skin is cooler than vAS HM skin.....

Well, Dro is still the best skin, but ye Its definetily better then the vAS skin (but Its just me I dont really like the fabrication skins)
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Left4Daud wrote: »
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Don't you mean "Radiant Apex" or is "Radient" the desired spelling? Just curious.

That was a misspelling, and now fixed. Thanks!
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imperial Armor costumes!!! Discontinued right before I started playing - RNGesus was good to me with the Wood Elf Vangaurd last free crate cycle - so I hope he's still listening :smiley:
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh man. I hope I get something useless that trades for high gems so I can get that black camel!! Because I will not win it. RNGesus hates me with a fiery passion, apparently I accidentally stepped on its favorite beetle or something.
  • Tawrich
    Tawrich
    ✭✭✭
    Each season there are less and less costumes in these crates...wasn't bringing back costumes for ppl who missed them one of the main points of these crates?

Also please bring back that dark shaman costume, its one of ur best designs...
  • Rajajshka
    Rajajshka
    ✭✭✭
    Yay I have another chance at the black camel, missed it the first time it was released since I didn't have enough for it
  • victoriana-blue
    victoriana-blue
    ✭✭✭✭
    Darn, I'd hoped the Ice Wolf would be back in the store in December - I got the puppy last year and was considering buying the mount this time 'round. Oh well, maybe I'll get lucky with crown gems.
    CP 750+
    Never enough inventory space, even with storage coffers and a mule account
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    shadow atronach skin would be cool, instead of the fire one

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Erai_sedai
    Erai_sedai
    ✭✭✭
    Fellow Aussies, does this start Friday 11am for us?
  • taiyoukei
    taiyoukei
    ✭✭✭
    *makes GIVE ME gestures at the Akaviri motif*

Just wish the skin was like the Bloodforged one; available in the crown store instead of in those darn crates.
    "Taffer!"
  • Joreel
    Joreel
    ✭✭
    So does this mean no ESO+ players get crates too? Or do you have to have to sub first...
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just bring back Dragon Priest costume already !
    Edited by Juhasow on November 22, 2017 4:32AM
  • taiyoukei
    taiyoukei
    ✭✭✭
    Joreel wrote: »
    So does this mean no ESO+ players get crates too? Or do you have to have to sub first...

It's available for all players that log in and kill any enemy NPC or creature, but only 3 per account.
    "Taffer!"
  • Jounin13
    Jounin13
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not a fan of the crate idea I'd rather not gamble that said yes I've bought crates. My issue is why are momentos, cosmetics, mounts, etc....not allowed to be extracted? I don't like unrealistic mounts (sorry people please don't kill me), I just am not into riding around on a cat, wolf, and other weird type mounts. I don't want an atronach mount but if I get one it's going to be in my collections and I"ll have no option to trash it for gems. Hell I'd rather trash it for gems and buy some riding skills for my alts. I have a lot of stuff in my cosmetic libraries with poor organization (sorry but I think face markings need to be split into make-up with both full face, lips, and eyeshadow and than war paint) obviously you can add more categories.

And I've gone into ranting so to recap:

Please allow us to Extract Gems from cosmetics we don't know (if you need to know how to do this just make them into bound runeboxes). This includes the oh so rare and covenanted radient level items. Not everyone covenants them especially when you stick the reins to the Dwarven horse with no sign of a bit and than by the looks of the cartoon-ish head of the Dwarven horse compared to the rest of the Dwarven mounts it seems like someone only spent 5 mins designing it. Also I don't want to have armors in my Costume Library where they have overlarge flying shoulders - really disappointed with the Ordinator's armor and Naryu's leather armor.

Ack sorry again I'm starting to rant. Have a good Thanksgiving or whatever you celebrate or just a good week.
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    they all look very good!!

while I hate to participate in the gamble crates, the free crates weekend is really great!!
    thank you for it!
  • Zaldan
    Zaldan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    just what I need more clown gems lol
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.
    Niidro tiid wah fusvok dirkah.

aka.@Cuthceol
  • AdamBourke
    AdamBourke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are some really cool things in here.

I have to hope I get them in the free crates, because I won't be buying any.

I hope Belgium moves quickly in establishing laws against these in Europe.
    PS4 - EU

Please put the Eyevea/EarthForge wayshrines back on the map?
  • Belegnole
    Belegnole
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nifty, sounds like someone really needs to inflate their numbers. Well I'll be playing anyway so I'm happy to help you out.

Btw, anything you have something for is not free....just saying.
  • Castiel_Silvermist
    Castiel_Silvermist
    ✭✭✭
    TheMaster wrote: »
    Still no Dark Shaman costume? Come on, man. You’ve got the damn bear that came alongside it, but not the costume.

Yes, where is the Dark Shaman costume!!!! I need it~
    GM of The Order of the Stars
    PC: NA
    Castiel Silvermist -- Stamblade DPS (AD) Wood elf
    Valokiloren -- Templar healer (AD) Dark elf
    Vidia -- Mag Sorc (AD) Breton

• Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    So, now you lock skins behind gambling
    picard-facepalm.jpg
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Cinbri wrote: »

802422Screenshot20170928154328.png
    same thing with skin :facepalm this is ... sad.

But atleast it's not a skin related to difficult content. ( 1 positive point )
    Edited by Apherius on November 22, 2017 7:03PM
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Apherius wrote: »
    Cinbri wrote: »

802422Screenshot20170928154328.png
    same thing with skin :facepalm this is ... sad.

But atleast it's not a skin related to difficult content. ( 1 positive point )

Well, I understand selling it in Crown Store like Blood-forged, but now hide it inside Crates so now you have to invest a lot of money and win fight against rng just to get cosmetic..
    Gladly it ugly :D
    And that's without new Crowns sales, seems kinda not smart move.
    Edited by Cinbri on November 22, 2017 7:20PM
  • iRWalber
    iRWalber
    Soul Shriven
    I am very happy to know that the Elder Council will return now on the 28th, I started playing eso within less than a month and I really wanted this costume.
    Khajiit - Master Race
  • IgnisDrakkon
    IgnisDrakkon
    ✭✭✭
    Can ZOS just consider selling us the Fire Atronach Mounts directly, instead of putting them behind the gambling boxes/crates? I'm a big supporter of ESO and I buy practically everything in the Crown Store (literally and you can check), but I've always felt bad about doing the Crown Crates since they're gambling (and I think it's clear many others now feel the same way). And now that this issue has gained traction because of AAA games and the sentiment is that they are indeed gambling, maybe it's time for ZOS to consider just selling the items directly so that fans like me can just buy the items we want, without the ethical issues that loot boxes bring with it.
  • Nightfall12
    Nightfall12
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well it seems the mighty pocket mammoth has been reduced to a lowly entry level reward…If only it were a mount…i don't care if its tiny i wanna ride it.
    Ummm stuff… about stuff…or something.
  • spisarevski
    spisarevski
    ✭✭
    I can open this page just fine, or any ESO forums page really, but for some reason I cannot open the "Introducing the Flame Atronach Crown Crates & Giveaway Weekend" page.

It gives me "This site can’t be reached

www.elderscrollsonline.com unexpectedly closed the connection."

Any input?
  • esp1992
    esp1992
    ✭✭✭
    Glaiceana wrote: »
    Awesome stuff! :)
    But any hint if there will be Frost Atronach Crates and when? @ZOS_JessicaFolsom :D I neeed that frost guar some day

FROST ATTRONACH CRATES
    Now THAT’S a crate season Id pay BIG money for.
    MY CHARACTERS

Clouse the White Warden - Breton AD MAG Warden
    Jaro the Wild Changeling - Bosmer AD STAM Warden