Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Rangers Guild - Casual / Leveling guild - NOW RECRUITING!!

Casual_Ranger
Casual_Ranger
✭✭✭
The Rangers Guild is looking to fill its ranks!

We are a Casual leveling/social guild geared towards new players needing a place to learn and lvl up. However all lvls/CP are welcome, we also welcome any class, faction and race.

Our Guild Hall is the Linchal Grand Manor in the Gold Coast (DLC not needed to visit) and comes complete with the following amenities

Every mundus stone
3k target dummy
Every attuned crafting station YES every crafted set at your fingertips (No more running around for master writs) (Jewelry stations included)
Banker / merchant / fence
Alchemy / enchanting / provision / jewelry / dye stations
Transmute station

Our aim is to offer a casual stress free guild where you can socialize, level and learn.

Only rules are be kind, bigotry of any kind will result in immediate removal from our ranks. Most importantly have fun!

To apply head over to our Discord

https://discord.gg/X6UhGsb

THEN

Go To #new-members

Read and accept the rules

Go To #recruitment

Tell us a little about yourself and provide us with your in game @ Username
Edited by Casual_Ranger on August 6, 2018 11:06PM
  • Urmann
    Urmann
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, ESO loving newbie here.
    I'd like to apply for your handsome Guild.
    My userid is @Urmann.
  • Casual_Ranger
    Casual_Ranger
    ✭✭✭
    Urmann wrote: »
    Hello, ESO loving newbie here.
    I'd like to apply for your handsome Guild.
    My userid is @Urmann.

I’ll throw you an invite when I get back home ! Cheers !
  • mccloudx22b14_ESO
    This sounds perfect, I'm looking for some friendly, fun people to just chill and game with from time to time. My schedule is pretty random so my log in times are not consistent or predictable. I'm on EST and usually play early mornings to early evenings depending on my schedule.
    If you guys have room I'd appreciate an invite!

@mccloudx22b14_ESO
  • Casual_Ranger
    Casual_Ranger
    ✭✭✭
    This sounds perfect, I'm looking for some friendly, fun people to just chill and game with from time to time. My schedule is pretty random so my log in times are not consistent or predictable. I'm on EST and usually play early mornings to early evenings depending on my schedule.

@mccloudx22b14_ESO

We would love to have you! And I can’t promise me or any of my officers will be on at any set times either !! We are all very causal but a good place to socialize ! I’ll throw ya an invite for sure !
  • Whistle1up
    Whistle1up
    Soul Shriven
    I'd love to join you guys @Whistle1up
  • Casual_Ranger
    Casual_Ranger
    ✭✭✭
    Whistle1up wrote: »
    I'd love to join you guys @Whistle1up

Invite sent
  • nathanlynch1990
    nathanlynch1990
    Soul Shriven
    ESO newbie here, but just committed with a Plus subscription and looking for a casual guild @nathanlynch1990
  • Casual_Ranger
    Casual_Ranger
    ✭✭✭
    ESO newbie here, but just committed with a Plus subscription and looking for a casual guild @nathanlynch1990

Im out of state but will forward to one of my officers to invite you! Cheers!
  • Casual_Ranger
    Casual_Ranger
    ✭✭✭

@mccloudx22b14_ESO

Having trouble adding you says user not found. Throw me a friend request in game
  • solarsisky
    solarsisky
    ✭✭
    Although I have played since beta, I took a longish break and have recently returned to find that A LOT has changed. I would love to join a friendly laid back guild where I can just play and get to know a few people to game with upon occasion.

Thanks for considering.

@solarsisky
  • LoreScholar
    LoreScholar
    ✭✭✭
    Interesting proposal. I would like an invitation, if you please. @Lucas_ESO
    NA-PC
    "Lux aeterna luceat eis." - Let perpetual light shine upon them.
  • Gator5220
    Gator5220
    Soul Shriven
    Just started on PC after playing on XB1. @Clerius
  • ForgeMother
    ForgeMother
    ✭✭
    I'm interested in joining if you've got space @wyndx
    Caaly - CP373 - Orc - Sorcerer - Tank
    Nikkithea - CP373 - Argonian - Dragonknight - Tank
  • linkdbydeath
    Hi, I would love to join, ign is @linkdbydeath

thanks.
  • Barlycorn
    Barlycorn
    Soul Shriven
    This sounds great! Interested in joining, @barlycorn
  • akaimeridia
    akaimeridia
    Soul Shriven
    I'm new and I would love an invite :)@Arynrose
  • The_Brosteen
    The_Brosteen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would like an invite, need help getting first character to 50 ign is @The_Brosteen
    Edited by The_Brosteen on December 2, 2017 4:50PM
  • FATSACKKING
    @FATSACKKING I'm on PC and would like to join.
  • OrphanMasher
    OrphanMasher
    Soul Shriven
    Hey im starting to really get into the more social aspects of ESO and this seems like a great guild to join, would love a request.
  • mrkoolaidhd
    Just bought this game I'm new would love to join
  • mrkoolaidhd
    Sorry for double my name is @luke-skywhisker
    Edited by mrkoolaidhd on December 5, 2017 6:20AM
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    just created a pc account after being on xb1

@montiferusmac
  • Cantankerous55
    Cantankerous55
    Soul Shriven
    Getting back into the game after a long time off, I'd love an invite!

@Cantankerous55
  • peanutea
    peanutea
    Soul Shriven
    hello!
    i would like to join friendly guild for casual playing.
    please invite me to the guild sir.

Thank you @peanutea
  • X_Skynet_X
    Would love a place if there's room in this guild. Fairly new player looking to find a good group to play with. Looking forward to an invite! @ullman24
  • Rainbow_Stains
    Rainbow_Stains
    Soul Shriven
    Hiya! It's been a while since I was on ESO and I'm getting back into it. I started a new character yesterday and I would like to join up and be part of your guild! I'm trying to specialize in crafting and trading specifically in blacksmithing so hopefully I can be a great addition to the guild as I level up more.
    Thanks for your consideration!
    @Rainbow_Stains
  • Khansus
    Khansus
    Soul Shriven
    Hi im a eso noob can i join your guild please

my username is @Khansus

Thanks
  • Balbaruk
    Balbaruk
    Hi there so i'm a returning player to ESO after an extremely long absence from the game. i'm trying to find a good community to join prior to coming back, because i feel i need a good home/community in order to hook me back in. That said i'll also be buying the morrowind expansion to solidify my intentions, and help get me back into the game. I was hoping prior to signing up on your website i could talk with whom ever about your community, maybe get a feel for the people as well. I wont lie i am extremely clueless on how the game works now especially with builds, end game content, and money making. So another reason for needing a good community, is to reteach me the ways of the game.
    Do not falter, Soon the wall shall crumble.
  • Aquillius
    Aquillius
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join too, name's @VeteranLius in-game.
  • MHM1414
    MHM1414
    Soul Shriven
    I'm a newbie level 35 StamSorc Coming back to the game.. I would like to join
    user: @MHM1414
    PC/EU
    Steam: MHM1414
    started Jan 5, 2017