The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The Rangers Guild - Casual / Leveling guild - NOW RECRUITING!!

• Casual_Ranger
    Casual_Ranger
    ✭✭✭
    I'm getting back into the game and could use some company while I solo my way to...I don't know what. Gotta change that sometime. I'd like an invite please. @professor.garbanzo
    Mythheart wrote: »
    Hey! I'm just getting back into ESO after a rather long break and I'd love to give your guild a try. Please toss me an invite if you've got the room. @mythheart

Thanks!
    Brettrick wrote: »
    Finally giving ESO a real shot after bouncing off of it at launch and would love to join, if you have room.

@Brettrick

CHEERS ALL INVITES SENT!! Be sure to check your notifications
  • nyaachan
    nyaachan
    Soul Shriven
    Hey could I join?
    @nyaa-chan
  • TripleCough
    TripleCough
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join :smiley: . @TripleCough
  • kmays21_ESO
    kmays21_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hey. I would like to join. @kmays21. Thanks!
  • SBC
    SBC
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just made the switch from PS4 to PC a couple days ago, looking for some cool people to talk to and play with.

@SBC12
    Edited by SBC on March 29, 2018 4:27PM
  • drjokepu
    drjokepu
    ✭✭
    Could I get an invite please? @drjokepu
  • Casual_Ranger
    Casual_Ranger
    ✭✭✭
    nyaachan wrote: »
    Hey could I join?
    @nyaa-chan
    I would like to join :smiley: . @TripleCough
    Hey. I would like to join. @kmays21. Thanks!
    SBC wrote: »
    Just made the switch from PS4 to PC a couple days ago, looking for some cool people to talk to and play with.

@SBC12
    drjokepu wrote: »
    Could I get an invite please? @drjokepu

YESSS All invites have been sent!!!!!!
  • Birdie
    Birdie
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, I hope it still isn't too late to ask for invitations. I saw this post a few days ago and it really caught my eye and I was wondering if I could still get an invite? @Birdie
  • AtcRomans116
    AtcRomans116
    Soul Shriven
    I'm getting back into the game and could use some company
    can I get an invite @AtcRomans116
  • Casual_Ranger
    Casual_Ranger
    ✭✭✭
    Birdie wrote: »
    Hey, I hope it still isn't too late to ask for invitations. I saw this post a few days ago and it really caught my eye and I was wondering if I could still get an invite? @Birdie

Cheers all! Invites have been sent!!
  • Grimbal69
    Grimbal69
    Soul Shriven
    I've recently returned a couple months ago and found that this game is now absolutely amazing and I'm hooked. Would love to join your guild. in ID @Grimbal69
  • Birdie
    Birdie
    Soul Shriven
    ...oops, I put the wrong UserID in my comment and did not get the invite. My bad, sorry. My in game UserID is Birdie00.
  • AtcRomans116
    AtcRomans116
    Soul Shriven

Cheers all! Invites have been sent!!

Thank you
  • dizz_dk
    dizz_dk
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I'm interested in finding a casual/social guild for general shenanigans.

I'm GMT +10 though, what's your time zone spread like?
  • TRAPPEDxNxEU4IA
    i am new to pc looking for friends my user ID Captain_Snowman
  • Sqwaz
    Sqwaz
    Soul Shriven
    Was wondering if i could get an invite. Still new to the game and am looking for an active guild. :) User id - Sqwaz
    Edited by Sqwaz on April 6, 2018 7:25PM
  • Casual_Ranger
    Casual_Ranger
    ✭✭✭
    ...oops, I put the wrong UserID in my comment and did not get the invite. My bad, sorry. My in game UserID is Birdie00.
    dizz_dk wrote: »
    Hi, I'm interested in finding a casual/social guild for general shenanigans.

I'm GMT +10 though, what's your time zone spread like?
    i am new to pc looking for friends my user ID Captain_Snowman
    Sqwaz wrote: »
    Was wondering if i could get an invite. Still new to the game and am looking for an active guild. :) User id - Sqwaz

Added all TY and see you soon!!
  • Casual_Ranger
    Casual_Ranger
    ✭✭✭
    Grimbal69 wrote: »
    I've recently returned a couple months ago and found that this game is now absolutely amazing and I'm hooked. Would love to join your guild. in ID @Grimbal69

You have 5 guilds currently Grimbal if you still wish to join you just need to drop one as 5 is the max a player can have. Cheers mate!
  • ArionElan
    ArionElan
    Soul Shriven
    Greetings! I beta tested the game and then got a sub right away but my PC crapped out and then just got busy with work and life. So, basically I'm a super noob and am looking to join a chill guild that can help out and team up and all that good jazz. Would very much appreciate an invite! @ArionElan
  • Kakiro18b14_ESO
    Kakiro18b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, I just started playing ESO. Reading over the recruitment thread, I'm interested in joining The Rangers Guild. Was a beta player but I never ended up playing at launch. Just dove into as I've heard from a lot of people they really improved ESO since launch. Having fun so far, low level stam warden, looking forward to future end game pve and pvp.

User ID is Kakiro
  • Casual_Ranger
    Casual_Ranger
    ✭✭✭
    ArionElan wrote: »
    Greetings! I beta tested the game and then got a sub right away but my PC crapped out and then just got busy with work and life. So, basically I'm a super noob and am looking to join a chill guild that can help out and team up and all that good jazz. Would very much appreciate an invite! @ArionElan
    Hey, I just started playing ESO. Reading over the recruitment thread, I'm interested in joining The Rangers Guild. Was a beta player but I never ended up playing at launch. Just dove into as I've heard from a lot of people they really improved ESO since launch. Having fun so far, low level stam warden, looking forward to future end game pve and pvp.

User ID is Kakiro

Invites sent!! !Cheers!!!
  • kittybonus
    kittybonus
    Soul Shriven
    Sent you a message in Twitter and just for good measure, I'll request to join your guild, here as well.

Xbox gamertag: Kitty Bonus

Thank you!!! Xo
  • BloodyClash
    BloodyClash
    Soul Shriven
    hayy im a returning playing trying get i the ropes again if invite still open send one my way @Bloodyclash
  • Casual_Ranger
    Casual_Ranger
    ✭✭✭
    hayy im a returning playing trying get i the ropes again if invite still open send one my way @Bloodyclash

Invite sent!
  • dovah_polaris
    dovah_polaris
    Soul Shriven
    I'd love an invite pls! I'm looking for people to run public and group dungeons with. @dovah-polaris if you still have room. Thank you!
  • tubbytomcatcub18_ESO
    tubbytomcatcub18_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    id like to join, please invite @Sakarifoxx
  • Casual_Ranger
    Casual_Ranger
    ✭✭✭
    I'd love an invite pls! I'm looking for people to run public and group dungeons with. @dovah-polaris if you still have room. Thank you!
    id like to join, please invite @Sakarifoxx

Invites sent!! Cheers mates!!dw
  • ketapillar_ESO
    ketapillar_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Long time MMO player but newish to ESO (played in beta but never got into it then). Have been playing for almost 3 weeks now so looking for a guild for my wife and I. We are still leveling so not 50 yet. My user is @highlow not sure what hers is.
  • Nova_caine
    Nova_caine
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join! I'm returning with a newer character (felt like restarting since I got back) and was really tempted to join a guild! My username in game is Nova-caine and my character is Chrys Ocyon!
  • rykee1
    rykee1
    Soul Shriven
    Looking to join! Hoping to have some more interaction in ESO. @Rykee1
    MRHI6HWAY - XBOX ONE
    Cereal Crusher Theory - Veteran Level 3 Templar
    Ebonheart Pact