The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

The Rangers Guild - Casual / Leveling guild - NOW RECRUITING!!

• TJStumpy
    TJStumpy
    Soul Shriven
    @Casual_Ranger

Guild invite wanted.

I am a veteran of MMOs, going back to the launch of SWG and vanilla WoW. I've been a part of super causal guilds to hard-core progression raiding guilds. At the present time my goal is to have fun seeing ESO content I have not yet experienced, when I have time to play.

For ESO, I bought the game at launch, got to level 50, veteran rank 2 (before the champion system) before leaving ESO with my guild at the time to pursue other games. I took several years off from ESO but now I am back since the guild decided to play WoW. Many guildmates, including the guild leaders are playing WoW for the first time. I left WoW during the Cataclysm xpac, and can't bring myself to go back...too many changes during Cataclym (most for the worst IMO).

I started playing ESO again a month ago, and have progressed from CP 10ish (whatever VR2 equivalent is) to CP 187 as of 3/1/18. Anyway, I'm looking for some folks to hang out with and maybe do group content as I become more familiar with ESO again.

Ingame is @TJPuhley which is different than the forum.

Thanks!
    I may grow old, but I will never grow up.
  • Casual_Ranger
    Casual_Ranger
    ✭✭✭
    TJStumpy wrote: »
    @Casual_Ranger

Guild invite wanted.

I am a veteran of MMOs, going back to the launch of SWG and vanilla WoW. I've been a part of super causal guilds to hard-core progression raiding guilds. At the present time my goal is to have fun seeing ESO content I have not yet experienced, when I have time to play.

For ESO, I bought the game at launch, got to level 50, veteran rank 2 (before the champion system) before leaving ESO with my guild at the time to pursue other games. I took several years off from ESO but now I am back since the guild decided to play WoW. Many guildmates, including the guild leaders are playing WoW for the first time. I left WoW during the Cataclysm xpac, and can't bring myself to go back...too many changes during Cataclym (most for the worst IMO).

I started playing ESO again a month ago, and have progressed from CP 10ish (whatever VR2 equivalent is) to CP 187 as of 3/1/18. Anyway, I'm looking for some folks to hang out with and maybe do group content as I become more familiar with ESO again.

Ingame is @TJPuhley which is different than the forum.

Thanks!

Great! Invite sent my friend!i
  • BabyMonkeyPuppy
    BabyMonkeyPuppy
    Soul Shriven
    I am interested @BabyMonkeyPuppy
  • jumprun4112
    jumprun4112
    Soul Shriven
    also looking for a good casual guild.

@jumprun4112
  • jimshorts
    jimshorts
    Soul Shriven
    I'm new and pretty quiet/shy most days, but I'd love to learn how the game works with a chill group of people and contribute crafting materials i'm not using to the guild if that's cool :>

@jimshorts33
  • Casual_Ranger
    Casual_Ranger
    ✭✭✭
    I am interested @BabyMonkeyPuppy
    also looking for a good casual guild.

@jumprun4112
    jimshorts wrote: »
    I'm new and pretty quiet/shy most days, but I'd love to learn how the game works with a chill group of people and contribute crafting materials i'm not using to the guild if that's cool :>

@jimshorts33

Invites sent!! Cheers!!
  • Casual_Ranger
    Casual_Ranger
    ✭✭✭
    The Rangers Guild is still recruiting! All Races, All Factions, All Classes! Post here OR Message me here/on twitter/in game can be reached @Casual_Ranger on all forms of social media!!
  • majorana
    majorana
    ✭✭
    I'm a new player and I would really like to join your guild @majorana
  • CombatMedicMercy
    Hi,

I played back in 2014 on PC, switched over to PS4 in 2016...and now I'm back on PC lol.

I have 1 toon so far in CP levels on PC (Breton MagTemp)

I work full time so my play times are kinda random, but i play as much as i can and when i do it is late afternoon/early evenings & on weekends if i'm not busy!!

I want to socialize with people more on the game and have fun doing in-game stuff!

This sounds like a great guild for me, and i'd love to join if possible! message me in game @littlemissnyu

Thank you!
    ~I'm not a miracle worker...Well, not always. ~
    PC/NA:
    Rhaelys Stormborn - Breton Magplar Healer EP spicy heals CP500+
    ~You should really get that looked at...~

[Toe Beanz] PC/NA OFFICER /CO-OWNER
    @MissNyu
  • Casual_Ranger
    Casual_Ranger
    ✭✭✭
    majorana wrote: »

Its saying Account not found are you PC/NA?
    Hi,

I played back in 2014 on PC, switched over to PS4 in 2016...and now I'm back on PC lol.

I have 1 toon so far in CP levels on PC (Breton MagTemp)

I work full time so my play times are kinda random, but i play as much as i can and when i do it is late afternoon/early evenings & on weekends if i'm not busy!!

I want to socialize with people more on the game and have fun doing in-game stuff!

This sounds like a great guild for me, and i'd love to join if possible! message me in game @littlemissnyu

Thank you!

Invite sent!
  • WoodDA59b14a_ESO
    Invite please @Zanoc in game name Your guild hall sounds excellent.
  • majorana
    majorana
    ✭✭
    majorana wrote: »

Its saying Account not found are you PC/NA?

Oops! sorry. I found this page via google and did not check the server. I'm playing in PC/EU
  • Aegyen_See
    Aegyen_See
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,

I am new to this mmo and am enjoying slowly working my way up and would love to join a casual guild where I can learn more and continue to enjoy this wonderful game!

Please invite me @Aegyen_See
  • vivapadomay
    vivapadomay
    ✭✭✭
    Hi!

I'm new to MMOs, a hardcore roleplayer but need someplace to offload all my hoarding haha. I would love a casual guild to trade with and find friends.

Please invite me to the Ranger's Guild @vivapadomay
    Gwynauldynn. Crafter. Merchant. Guildmaster. Adventurer.
    Uthastyan. Corporal of the Lion Guard, abroad for the glory of the Covenant.
    Dra'arah. This one picks pockets.
    Sleeps-With-The-Fishies. You want a soul gem filled? Pheh. My pleasure.
    Vanyonah Telvanni. Born an ashlander. Destined for greatness.

PC NA
  • Redgrimm666
    Redgrimm666
    ✭✭
    Sounds like my kind of guild! Add me please!gamertag: BestialWarlord6
  • Glasting
    Glasting
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, I recently started playing ESO and would like to be part of the community. Currently playing alone :) My ID is @Glasting
  • Casual_Ranger
    Casual_Ranger
    ✭✭✭
    Invite please @Zanoc in game name Your guild hall sounds excellent.
    Aegyen_See wrote: »
    Hi,

I am new to this mmo and am enjoying slowly working my way up and would love to join a casual guild where I can learn more and continue to enjoy this wonderful game!

Please invite me @Aegyen_See
    Sounds like my kind of guild! Add me please!gamertag: BestialWarlord6
    Glasting wrote: »
    Hey, I recently started playing ESO and would like to be part of the community. Currently playing alone :) My ID is @Glasting

Excellent I will send out Invites when I get home from work today!!
  • Casual_Ranger
    Casual_Ranger
    ✭✭✭
    Still Recruiting!!!
  • kautzryanub17_ESO
    kautzryanub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I'd love to join your merry band of casual players! Returning player after a year or two break. Started a new toon and looking for people to level with.

@Marikil
  • Casual_Ranger
    Casual_Ranger
    ✭✭✭
    I'd love to join your merry band of casual players! Returning player after a year or two break. Started a new toon and looking for people to level with.

@Marikil

Awesome I’ll send and invite shortly
  • Luxtago
    Luxtago
    Soul Shriven
    @Luxtago

Please send me an invite.

20+ years MMO experience.. been playing ESO for 3 weeks.

I'm looking for a friendly guild that frequently (many times per day)
    runs dungeons.. I love to heal with my templar.. but my dps are tired
    of the insane long queue times. Also love to craft and be social.

Thanks!
  • Matterless
    Matterless
    Soul Shriven
    @Casual_Ranger

Good afternoon! Can you please add me to your guild, if you are still taking on new players? My game handle is @Matterless
  • FunkyChard
    FunkyChard
    Soul Shriven
    Back from a brief hiatus from the game and looking for a new community of people. Been playing since release. I would love a spot in the guild if you'll have me. @FunkyChard
  • rbest62
    rbest62
    I would like an invite if you have openings. I am a CP415ish and playing since about December, but still feel like I have lots to learn. Would like to play with some other players that I can have fun with and learn.

@rbest62
  • sharpedgepr75
    Level 29 would love to join. @sharpedgepr75. Thanks!
  • RyanBlocks2
    RyanBlocks2
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, just started playing a couple weeks ago and would love to join. @RyanBlocks2
  • Casual_Ranger
    Casual_Ranger
    ✭✭✭
    Luxtago wrote: »
    @Luxtago

Please send me an invite.

20+ years MMO experience.. been playing ESO for 3 weeks.

I'm looking for a friendly guild that frequently (many times per day)
    runs dungeons.. I love to heal with my templar.. but my dps are tired
    of the insane long queue times. Also love to craft and be social.

Thanks!

@Marikil
    Matterless wrote: »
    @Casual_Ranger

Good afternoon! Can you please add me to your guild, if you are still taking on new players? My game handle is @Matterless
    FunkyChard wrote: »
    Back from a brief hiatus from the game and looking for a new community of people. Been playing since release. I would love a spot in the guild if you'll have me. @FunkyChard
    rbest62 wrote: »
    I would like an invite if you have openings. I am a CP415ish and playing since about December, but still feel like I have lots to learn. Would like to play with some other players that I can have fun with and learn.

@rbest62
    Level 29 would love to join. @sharpedgepr75. Thanks!
    Hey, just started playing a couple weeks ago and would love to join. @RyanBlocks2

Cheers all!!! invites have been SENT!!! be sure to check your notifications since thats where they show up alot of the time!!!!!!
  • professor_garbanzo
    professor_garbanzo
    Soul Shriven
    I'm getting back into the game and could use some company while I solo my way to...I don't know what. Gotta change that sometime. I'd like an invite please. @professor.garbanzo
  • Mythheart
    Mythheart
    Soul Shriven
    Hey! I'm just getting back into ESO after a rather long break and I'd love to give your guild a try. Please toss me an invite if you've got the room. @mythheart

Thanks!
  • Brettrick
    Brettrick
    Soul Shriven
    Finally giving ESO a real shot after bouncing off of it at launch and would love to join, if you have room.

@Brettrick