The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Xbox/PS4 load screen massive issue

• TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Of course they buried the thread.
  • LifeIsAGrave
    LifeIsAGrave
    ✭✭✭
    Endless Cyrodiil load screens here as well. Xbox EU, can't port anywhere in PvP. Over a dozen reboots.
    Edited by LifeIsAGrave on November 8, 2017 7:46PM
    CHARACTER PROGRESS
    https://www.twitch.tv/lifeisagrave
    Xbox One GT: Life Is A Grave - 714,167GS /157/157 ESO XBOX Achievements
    Xbox EU: CP2485:
    S'riracha F'lah - DK DD/T/H- GMC - GO - EP (47,005 Ach. Pts./8,959Hrs)
    Coral Galedriel - Ward DD/T/H - PVP14 - 9Trait - (45,245 Ach. Pts./768Hrs)
    Tythos Andromo - Cro DD/T/H - PVP12 - 9Trait - (45,385 Ach. Pts./766Hrs)
    Divine Hammer - Temp DD/T/H PVP13 - 9Trait - (44,560 Ach. Pts./457Hrs)
    Gwydion Fidgen - Sorc -DD/T/H - PVP17 - 9Trait - (45,380 Ach. Pts./1,448Hrs)
    Astronomical Space Cat - NB DD/T/H - PVP10 - All 50s - (44,725Ach. Pts./267Hrs)
    Daily Random Normal/Transmute Farmers:
    Violet Fissure - Sorc XP/H - PVP17 - All 50s - EP (44,660 Ach. Pts./341Hrs)
    Azure Pearl - Sorc XP/H - PVP15 - All 50s - EP (44,910 Ach. Pts./530Hrs)
    Rhot'n G'orc - Cro XP/H - PVP9 - All 50's - EP (44,160 Ach. Pts./121Hrs)
    Aether Sands - Necro XP/H - PVP3 - All 50s - EP (43,940 Ach. Pts./71Hrs)
    Eridium Flux - Temp XP/H - PVP7 - All 0s - EP (44,110 Ach. Pts./81Hrs)
    No Small Feat (Tiny T.) - Ward XP/H - PVP 13 - All 50s - EP (44,335 Ach. Pts./292Hrs)
    Viridian Frost - H. Ward XP/H - PVP11 - All 50s - EP (44,620 Ach. Pts./443Hrs)
    Chorrol Radpants - DK XP/H - PVP11 - All 50s - EP (44,220 Ach. Pts./732Hrs)
    T'torielle - LVL20 - DK DD - PVP 0 - All 50s - EP (43,780 Ach. Pts./5 Hrs)
    Xbox NA: CP1239:
    S'riracha F'lah - LVL50 DK DD/T/H- All50s - PVP 2 - EP (19,665 Ach. Pts./300Hrs)
    And I Dig It - LVL50 Sorc - XP/H - PVP 14 - All50s - EP (19,345. Ach. Pts./227Hrs)
    Carpathian Ridge - LVL50 Temp - XP/H PVP 2 - No Craft - EP (18,185 Ach. Pts./63Hrs)
    Tythos Andromo - LVL 36 Cro XP/H - PVP 2 - No Craft - EP (18,065 Ach. Pts./1.5Hrs)
    Coral Galedriel - LVL48 Ward XP/H - PVP 2 - No Craft - EP (18,065 Ach. Pts./1Hr)
    Astronomical Space Cat - LVL38 NB XP/H - PVP 3 - No Craft - EP (18,065Ach. Pts./1Hr)
    PC:EU Server/ESO ID @LifeIsAGrave - CP281
    Dark Aether - Sorc - PVP3 - Craft All 50's - AD (157 Hrs)
    PSN/ESO ID @Zo177b13 - No Chars-tbd
    UPDATE: 26 Nov, 2022
  • eso_lags
    eso_lags
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks for moving this, whatever zos member did, however now that its clear that its not xbox one issue because its happening on all platforms, or at the very least all console platforms so can you please move it back to general or even bug reports? Thanks. @ZOS_BillE

On another note @ZOS_GinaBruno thanks for the info on this, hope its fixed soon because this makes it so you literally cant pvp.. The only option is to not die or travel.. and i have also had this issue, and heard from others having it, in PVE as well.. Its not as bad in pve as it is in pvp though.. PVP is a guarantee every time.
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Just for information you do not even get kicked from the server for inactivity on PS4.
    You have to exit ESO. I let it go for 30 min. as a test.
  • Parrot1986
    Parrot1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happened to me yesterday top of the stairs in Deshan. 15 mins before I reset and logged back in.
  • eso_lags
    eso_lags
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ya this sucks. you have to close and restart. XB1
  • KramUzibra
    KramUzibra
    ✭✭✭✭
    itzTJ wrote: »
    ya this sucks. you have to close and restart. XB1

• DustyNinjaXyZzY
    DustyNinjaXyZzY
    Soul Shriven
    since they closed the other two threads and referenced this one I will repost here.

I was having problems with using wayshrines this morning (about 4 hours ago) around every third use of a wayshrine in pve my game would hang and never timeout. I had to restart my game to recover. I am using xb1x having this issue.

I also wanted to note that my constant sound stutter and periodic loss of sound I had with the original xb1 is now resolved using the xb1X. Not sure if its the new code with cwc DLC or if its all on the xb1X but I am very happy now (aside from the hang from wayshrine usage).
  • davidj8291
    davidj8291
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, no update @ZOS_GinaBruno about what’s going on?
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The game needs shut down and fixed it is unplayable.
    Edited by TequilaFire on November 9, 2017 12:36AM
  • eso_lags
    eso_lags
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @KramUzibra nothing ever changes huh, always stupid bugs
  • Dalbaeth
    Dalbaeth
    I had to restart the game 3 times while trying to pick up my dailies in Grahtwood.
  • Dr_Ganknstein
    Dr_Ganknstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On Xbox as soon as I see a load screen I sign out of my profile and back in and restart the game. So far thats the fastest way to get back in for me. This cripples PVP.
  • Krayzie
    Krayzie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No update yet? KK check back in 3 months
    I'm a PVE roleplayer concerned about my vampires stage 4 skin tone and keep getting load screens so I came here to distract people from major issues with a rant thread about my characters cosmetic appearance.
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    LOL I was wondering where this thread went
  • xSylvanasWindrunner
    How long until the investigation ends and the fixing begins? Shut down the servers if you need to just fix it we can't actually play the game
  • Rak_am
    Rak_am
    ✭✭✭
    stop your eso+ and they'll work faster...just do it lol
    zenimax, FIX THE GAME
  • eso_lags
    eso_lags
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Apache_Kid yeup here it is ;)
  • BllyDnsr
    BllyDnsr
    ✭✭✭
    Still no word? Cyrodiil is pretty much unplayable, definitely puts the fear of death into the game.
    Guildmaster of Obsidian Covenant.
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    BllyDnsr wrote: »
    Still no word? Cyrodiil is pretty much unplayable, definitely puts the fear of death into the game.

On the bright side I'm getting very careful about picking my battles...
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apache_Kid wrote: »
    BllyDnsr wrote: »

On the bright side I'm getting very careful about picking my battles...

I got one, had to reset, kicked from Cyrodiil, came back and ran to transit back to my group out of habit...and back into another. It's ridiculous.
  • eso_lags
    eso_lags
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Honestly its kind of fun, like i wish there was more of a penalty in dying in this game. The problem is this is WAAYY to much like ive been on 20 min and had to restart 6 times. Im done for the day. Plus noone is pvping like this. @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom Do we have an ETA on a fix? this is un real you guys have to do something asap.. We cannot play..
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And there was another one last night with a wall getting repaired into a load screen...that one has always been fun, but now there's the added bonus of having to dashboard when it happens.
  • Sanctum74
    Sanctum74
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I was able to fast travel and respawn in cyrodil earlier this morning, but there were only about 10 people on at the time.

Trying to do a dungeon now, but is starting to lag out bad. Sections where enemies are missing and cant interact with objects requiring a restart.

I also noticed on my horse ride to a delve this morning there were no creatures in stonefalls.

• Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Izaki wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom Any word on this? And how soon will the fix come?

We're actively investigating the issue on all platforms in both PvP and PvE areas.

How's the investigation going? It took me all of 5 mins to see the issue for myself last night. Any way we could get an update/press conference?
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is unacceptable! Pvp is unplayable!
  • dmar613
    dmar613
    ✭✭✭
    Everyone do me a favor. If you subscribe for eso plus, please cancel it, thanks.
    4th Grand Overlord For DC Xbox One. 123,486 pvp kills Crip from the Sexy Time Slayers aka Leaps of Dreamz
  • eso_lags
    eso_lags
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ^
  • stargazer69
    stargazer69
    ✭✭✭
    Karivaa wrote: »
    This is unacceptable! Pvp is unplayable!

PVE too, couldn't get out of a delve in Deshaan without an app restart.

Been playing since PS4/EU launch and nothing as bad as this.

On the plus side (for them), they can still push cosmetics to the crown store.
  • Skinzz
    Skinzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still no fix? Wow...
    Anybody got a group? LFG, anybody? Hello?
This discussion has been closed.