The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Xbox/PS4 load screen massive issue

• IzanagiTensei-O
    IzanagiTensei-O
    ✭✭✭
    oh...i apologize, i see you reaponded yesterday it seems. ugh. guess its just not fixed yet...ugh.
    seriously tho...would love to transfer my stuff to a platform with more functionality/priority/yada. like...a pc. already have it on there, just...be nice to have my stuff. *** to expensive to...buy again. heh heh ugh.
  • IzanagiTensei-O
    IzanagiTensei-O
    ✭✭✭
    i forced quit. reloaded. ended up in that keep. dead. and was occupied by another alliance. you cant see it but om smiling ear to ear.
  • eso_lags
    eso_lags
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ya ive asked for a change to PC multiple times because of their lack of maintaining the game on xbox. They ignore the question.. Its sad.. I also own it on PC waste of $
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jake1576 wrote: »
    All Vivec Emps boost.

Probably so lol but the one that's currently emp was banned before on his other account l - o - w - e - y - e yet got another account and comes back to do the same thing just me personally with a red emp that's a know cheater and the crappy load screens pvp sucks right now lol

I know exactly who he is as we fought him many times when he was on DC.
    As I play in one of the more organized guilds on EP I noticed he just seems to always be at the right place at the right time
    when we capture or defend to get the ap.

We are dealing with the loading screens by riding to objectives and rezzing everyone we can so they don't get loading screens.
    Still sucks when a keep flips or upgrades or you ride pass that special loading screen tree. lol
  • DustyNinjaXyZzY
    DustyNinjaXyZzY
    Soul Shriven
    this problem appeared to have been resolved until about 10 min ago. its back. i am NA and traveling in The Rift.
    Edited by DustyNinjaXyZzY on November 11, 2017 4:25PM
  • Sathukai
    Sathukai
    ✭✭✭
    this problem appeared to have been resolved until about 10 min ago. its back. i am NA and traveling in The Rift.

I can confirm that it has not be resolved. I had to restart my game 8 times within 25 minutes.
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are not likely to see communication or a fix over the weekend NA
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You are not likely to see communication or a fix over the weekend NA

Pretty much this. The very earliest we will see anything is Monday. And even that is a long-shot
  • eso_lags
    eso_lags
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    this thread needs to be moved, this is not an xbox one issue it is xbox and ps4 so it should be in general, or prob more so in bug reports. Can a dev or forum mod plz fix this?
  • eso_lags
    eso_lags
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    as a player it just seems like zos doesnt give a [snip] about pvp and especially pvp on console.. i just tried playing again.. 3 death load screens and 1 random loadscreen and im out.. screw this BS

[Edited to remove profanity]
    Edited by ZOS_KatP on November 14, 2017 7:24PM
  • Vesper_BR
    Vesper_BR
    ✭✭✭
    No fix ????
    VESPER BR - MAGICKA DRAGONKNIGHT - GRAND OVERLORD + FLAWLESS CONQUEROR (1070 CP / 01-01-2018)
    XBOX ONE - NA - EBONHEART PACT BRASIL
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vesper_BR wrote: »
    No fix ????

We won't hear anything til tomorrow at the earliest and even then that is being hopeful. If it isn't a hotfix they need to submit what ever fix they have to Microsoft and Sony for approval which could be a whole nother week.
  • Dalbaeth
    Dalbaeth
    Besides the multiple load screens, the lag is also making this game unejoyable. We tried to do a trial yesterday and your casts didn’t manifest for at least 5seconds. Even accepting attachments from mail is delayed. Ridiculous.

I actually watched some Of th bear v packer game it is so bad!
  • Kram8ion
    Kram8ion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've never been so high on my campaign leader boards but I haven't played in four days because it's broken and dead
    ps4eu
    Kramm stam man kittyblade

• MyKillv2.0
    MyKillv2.0
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would still like a explanation as to why this hasn’t been addressed in a pinned topic. I understand mods are not delve. They cannot fix the game. I get it and am not looking for a quick fix. Let’s face it, nothing gets fixed fast...especially on consoles in this game.

However I do not think a pinned topic acknowledging the issue on Xbox and PS4 is asking too much of the mods. Maybe something as simple as “we acknowledge the issue and here is the first step to resolve the issue.”

All we have received are one or two line mod posts buried on page plus of a random thread.

There doesn’t seem to be any urgency in keeping the gamer informed of the issue. But the moment posts a comment that “does not add anything positive to the discussion” the post is often taken down within minutes.

Why the priority order? Why the poor communication?

We all know that if the issue was caused by Microsoft or Sony that there would be a big flashing banner that reads “Microsoft/Sony is having current issues. We will let you know as soon as their matter is resolved.”

At this point, all we are asking for is communication. Not a resolution...
    Edited by MyKillv2.0 on November 13, 2017 12:18AM
  • eso_lags
    eso_lags
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @MyKillv2.0 well in their defense @ZOS_GinaBruno did post on this like the day it happened or the day after.. the problem is that its been SILENCE since then with no explanation.. 2 PLATFORMS CANNOT PVP!!! That is outrageous..so ya i get where ur coming from and it is BS..
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    There is now a centralized thread for discussing this issue and posting details that will help us in finding a resolution. Please post further discussion in the thread linked below. This thread is now being closed.

Main Thread for Long Loading Screens
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.