The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Permanent two clanfears :)

zaria
zaria
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I have managed to summon two clanfears on an sorcerer I level, this is permanent is surviving logout and restart of game.

c6e7nZoh.jpg

5NWxcKjh.jpg

Guess I got them while spamming skill on dolmen.
Any way to get 3?
Grinding just make you go in circles.
Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What i read " hello i have found an exploit , could you say me how to make it bigger ? " xD

Edit: I don't know if the " any way to get 3 " is ironic or not xD , but report the bug please ^^
    Edited by Apherius on October 30, 2017 10:13PM
  • Enslaved
    Enslaved
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    yet another nerf sorc thread.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Known bug, caused by lag. It should reset back to normal when they die or you kill them manually.
    shades.gif
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They can actually both do damage, etc.? Or is this simply a visual bug?
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

They can both do damage and they can die separately. And when one dies, it can be re-summoned and you will, again, have two.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you take the skill off your bar and still have them? I smell a great necropotence build.
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can you take the skill off your bar and still have them? I smell a great necropotence build.

Mine didn't survive a logout like the OP's did and I didn't try taking them off my skill bar, so I can't answer that.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One disappeared then I entered an group dungeon. Just as well as clanfears in group dungeons are stupid.

And two clanfears are pointless outside of perhaps soloing world bosses and stuff if they also heal each other.
    Now two familiars had been very strong.

I was grinding dolmens then I noticed it, I probably spammed summon clanfear as i forgot to switch from resto staff in an dolmen zerg and it was lag, as it was lots of players it took some time before i noticed.
    Logged out to do other stuff and still had two then logging on that character again.
    You probably removed it by removing them or removed skill from bar but wanted to see how solid they was.

So it survives logging in and out, it survive wayshrine port but not port to random dungeon.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apherius wrote: »
    What i read " hello i have found an exploit , could you say me how to make it bigger ? " xD

Edit: I don't know if the " any way to get 3 " is ironic or not xD , but report the bug please ^^
    it was irony, i heard about that bug but never seen it.
    Thought it was funny, and as said they disappeared on entering dungeon so could not be used as an effective exploit.
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    zaria wrote: »
    Apherius wrote: »

it was irony, i heard about that bug but never seen it.
    Thought it was funny, and as said they disappeared on entering dungeon so could not be used as an effective exploit.

Fought 2 sorcs with 4 familiars in pvp. Haven't seen in a while though.
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    doesn't work on any of my sorcs, and that's just as well. don't want to get used to something like that. :)
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks for the info, all. We're digging into this.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could this be related to the issue below?

Perhaps purple things they all have secret evil twin powers yes?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

24163494578_f88160c3aa.jpg
    Double the Prophet
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Ilithyania
    Ilithyania
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Double the Prophet, Double his belly-aching :)
    PC
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Might be however most likely its an animation bug.
    But worth looking into as it might be related.
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit also had a double delve boss - one sort of trapped inside the other.

Both needed to be fought but only one of them seemed to provide loot.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit also had a double delve boss - one sort of trapped inside the other.

Both needed to be fought but only one of them seemed to provide loot.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Now that was weird and very related to the double pet case.
    Khajiit should be glad it was an delve boss and not an hard dungeon boss.
    That would be hard.

• Girl_Number8
    Girl_Number8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Fix the double prophet hurry! :smiley:

I got this only once but soon as one died it was over and it never happened again. Though who still uses the clannfear, really?
    Edited by Girl_Number8 on October 31, 2017 5:32PM
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have managed to summon two clanfears on an sorcerer I level, this is permanent is surviving logout and restart of game.

c6e7nZoh.jpg

5NWxcKjh.jpg

Guess I got them while spamming skill on dolmen.
    Any way to get 3?

lol,you found some glitch, now you can have like 20 :smiley: !
  • helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This happened to me too. i was fighting a worldboss with low level sorc. I didn't have any good heal yet and the clannfear died regularly. There was a lagspike and i summoned it second time because first cast seemed to fail. I got two of them at the same time.
    On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone
  • socivL
    socivL
    ✭✭✭
    Hippie4927 wrote: »

They can both do damage and they can die separately. And when one dies, it can be re-summoned and you will, again, have two.

i.e.working as intended.
    2 templars - 1 cup
  • GrigorijMalahevich
    GrigorijMalahevich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorc op confirmed

Remove shields

#nerfsorc
    PC/EU 800 CP.
    PvP MagSorc.
    Pedro Gonzales - Mag Sorc EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/CB6j6
    Valera Progib - Stam Sorc DC vMA Flawless Conqueror clear https://i.imgur.com/eYgpXG2.png
    Valera Pozhar - Mag DK EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/jrsuK
    Valera Podlechi - Mag Templar AD vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/N0BYq
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorc op confirmed

Remove shields

#nerfsorc
    Only got it on Altmer never Khajiit even played the Khajiit sorcerer far longer.

• Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorc op confirmed

Remove shields

#nerfsorc
    Only got it on Altmer never Khajiit even played the Khajiit sorcerer far longer.

This is my Khajiit sorc........

xz6tRid.jpg
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • Docmandu
    Docmandu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the info, all. We're digging into this.

Translation: *PLONK*
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorc op confirmed

Remove shields

#nerfsorc

xz6tRid.jpg
    Now I envy you the fur color, it would be perfect with the new senche mount.
    Yes I like to match my khajiit with mounts :)

Did you get dual clanfear farming dolmens?
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorc op confirmed

Remove shields

#nerfsorc

xz6tRid.jpg
    Now I envy you the fur color, it would be perfect with the new senche mount.
    Yes I like to match my khajiit with mounts :)

Did you get dual clanfear farming dolmens?

Yes, the dual clannfears happened while doing a dolmen. If you have some extra crowns to *** away, change your fur color. I, also, like to match my mounts when I can.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • AoDD33pfri3d
    AoDD33pfri3d
    ✭✭✭
    Koolio wrote: »

LOL you reported them for nothing it's a bug, know your facts.
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Koolio wrote: »

LOL you reported them for nothing it's a bug, know your facts.

Reported as in reporting a bug with it with a video. Exploiting a bug is worthy of reporting. I just killed them and moved on. Made a video so it could be fixed. Even in that post I said I don't want them banned because they were decent players and I like to fight them. So no I didn't report them.
    Edited by Koolio on November 2, 2017 4:47PM