The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

"WEB" - originally rogue, now general guild recruiting [PC-EU, mostly PvE, focus: non-HM trials]

• SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool, I'll contact you when I'll come online this evening!
  • danielclarkb16_ESO
    danielclarkb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Hi guys,

Would it be possible to get an invite please? @Danny_Clark94
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Danny, thanks for your interest! I'll ask one of our members to send an invite to you because now I can't come online.
    Edited by SirCritical on August 5, 2017 6:41AM
  • danielclarkb16_ESO
    danielclarkb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Hey Danny, thanks for your interest! I'll ask one of our members to send an invite to you because now I can't come online.

That's fine no worries, I should be on later tonight. So I'll accept the invite once I get online. Thanks for the quick response.
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Invited 3 more players :)
  • Tito86
    Tito86
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, if You are still recruiting, I am intersted in joining a guild. Mostly for weekly trials and daily dungeons. Feel free to contact me in game @Tito86 for more info.
    I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow to the knee.
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Tito,

sure, we're always recruiting active and intuitive players to our dungeoneering groups :)

For 'weekly', I hope you mean 'trials, done weekly or more often', because we're not doing competitive runs, 'just' trials, 4 times per week :)
  • Tito86
    Tito86
    ✭✭✭
    That's even better, more chances to farm my gear ;) I didn' mean competetive trials, just raids. Sorry didn't express clearly.
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, all good, just wanted to avoid misunderstandings ;)

When I'll come online later today, I'll send the inv. And thanks for being interested in our business :)
  • Tito86
    Tito86
    ✭✭✭
    Thank You very much :)
  • Coopersnow
    Coopersnow
    ✭✭✭
    Can i get an invite @xXCooperSnowXx
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey CooperSnow! Thanks for being interested i ln our business! I'll send you an inv tonight, after logging in ;)
  • luishenrike1994eb17_ESO
    Can i get an invite @Luishenrike
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think we have a few spots for nice players ;)

Sure, I'll inv you after I login today! :D
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We're just over our first PvE-event in Imperial City, and our first screenshot-event will end tomorrow, with nice rewards ;)

We have a few spots open, if you want to join a nice and friendly guild :)
    Edited by SirCritical on August 19, 2017 3:05PM
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Our first screenshot event ended, 50k gold was shared, and a legendary bathtub! :)
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    (warning, a bit of a "Hello" wall of text incoming :smiley: )

Hi everyone, I would love to join your guild, I play on PC EU, @altemriel, my "real" name is Ed (I am male, even if all my chars are females :) ), I am from Slovakia (UTC+1 (GMT+1) Central Europe), I speak very good english and I am really fast at typing :) and I usually play in the evenings (nights) few times a week. I would love to start running trials and am very friendly, 37 years old guy, who loves this game (been here since beta), I am not a total pro, as I am a casual player, my build is good, so I hope we see us in the game soon :).

But, I will now let speak my characters, for better "hello messages" :smiley:
    (sometimes I like to role-play them, other times I play or write as myself)

My main (khajiit magicka nightblade):

Hello everyone :)
    This one just found your guild. Khajiit Maoimii she was very pleased to read your guild info notes, an instant kindred feelings rose up in khajiit`s heart :). Khajiit will for sure write you in the game :), but now she would like to write a few words of a "hello" to you, about her.

Here is a photo of khajiit:
    9rBK8ld.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/9rBK8ld.jpg

Khajiit is very friendly, never angry nor mean at her fellow adventurers, even if they play "clumsy" or "newbie-ish", because she can very good remember, how she was when she first time set her paws onto Tamriel.
    She usually does not take part in the great Cyrodiil war, she loves to roam the peaceful provinces of Tamriel.
    Khajiit she likes silly humour, but she never makes mean jokes of any of her friends.
    She loves to run dungeons and would love to start running trials.
    She also loves to inspect the pockets of the men and mer of Tamriel, khajiit she things, that they would for sure be happy then, when their pockets will get lighter, without the heavy things they carry :).
    Maoimii is a vampire, she can turn you into a vampire for free (of course) if you like ;). And also khajiit is a master enchanter, she can craft even the golden glyps for free (if materials are provided).

Khajiit she always carries her khajiiti skooma pipe with her (♥ the herb!!) and also her folding leather tent, as she is an adventurer.
    tnQOnnL.jpgfjfXrtZ.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/tnQOnnL.jpg https://i.imgur.com/fjfXrtZ.jpg

Khajiit has a good friend, Haishi, she is a crafter, she can craft very nice things...

Khajiit hopes to meet you all very soon in Tamriel :)!

With happy meowz
    Maomii

My second char (former main, redguard stamina dragonknight, now relaxing a bit):

Hi everyone :), Haishi here. My friend Maoimii just told me about this nice guild, so I wanna write you a "hello note" too, she said it would be good to do so :).

I am a redguard (as you might see :) ), here`s my photo:
    CibQhcY.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/CibQhcY.jpg

Earlier I was traveling a lot in Tamriel, it was great fun for me, I mostly was questing or running dungeons. I even kicked the balls of Molag Bal one day :smiley: .
    Now I am more relaxed, chilling in our house (we bought Hunding`s Pallatial Hall for gold one day). We were not so rich to afford it of course. But Maoimii had a funny idea and it worked, she will tell you one day if you ask her ;D, she got the gold for it in one day, as presents, a very funny story, you will see :smiley:.
    Hmm, what to write about myself more..., I am friendly too, not so khajiitishy silly as Maoimii :smiley: , but I like her, she is fun :). I am a werewolf, so I might bite you if you like (for free ofc).

Also I am a crafter (all except of enchanting - Maoimii can do that), I can craft (almost) anything, for free, if materials are provided.
    Here is my list:
    Blacksmithing:
    k8tTfEy.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/k8tTfEy.jpg

Woodworking:
    PEiKvGF.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/PEiKvGF.jpg

Leatherworking:
    9ck7NmL.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/9ck7NmL.jpg

I can also cook many foods and drinks, also poisons, also furnishings (all for free of course, if you provide the mats),
    like these for example:

LY6elGj.jpgWhQOw1l.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/LY6elGj.jpg https://i.imgur.com/WhQOw1l.jpg

Ok, so, I see we two wrote here "a bit" of a wall of a text already :smiley: ,

so I hope to see you guys soon in the Tamriel:)
    Haishi

Edited by altemriel on October 31, 2017 7:51AM
  • speedbumpb16_ESO
    speedbumpb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Good evening chaps and chapesses. If you have any spaces left I would appreciate an invite. I am looking for a social guild to run some dungeons with who could show me the ropes etc. I am a mature player who just likes to log on when I can and enjoy a bit of company, drink a few ales and sing songs of old battles.

my user id is @speedbump.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey mates, I sent an inv to both of you. Or.... I couldn't send it to Altemriel, since I still get the message that you are a member of 5 guilds already :)
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hey mates, I sent an inv to both of you. Or.... I couldn't send it to Altemriel, since I still get the message that you are a member of 5 guilds already :)

I had your invitation yesterday, but today after the patch, it vanished for some reason. can you pls re-send it?
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you have an open guild slot, sure :)

Edit: I tried it now, but couldn't; I got an error message about the membership of 5 guilds.
    Edited by SirCritical on October 30, 2017 10:03PM
  • Drayzon
    Drayzon
    ✭✭✭
    Hey, i had a look over what your guild is meant to be all about and it reminds me a lot of how my last social guild was before it died, if i may have an invite that would be very nice, few details about me, i played eso for about 3 years or so now, i like to help out with basically anything and i am UK based.

@Drayzon
    Edited by Drayzon on October 31, 2017 1:29AM
    2300+CP

#BuffArgonians
  • DoTHurts
    DoTHurts
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, looking for a guild and yours sounds a good fit. Have been mainly solo and now looking for more group content, so if you are still recruiting: @pworsley

Cheers
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If you have an open guild slot, sure :)

Edit: I tried it now, but couldn't; I got an error message about the membership of 5 guilds.

hmm, so they did not fix it, .....so we have to wait :). or we can just group trougth chat :smiley: . I will be playing today at about 5pm GMT+1 (UTC+1) - until about 3am in the morning :smiley: , so we see us ;D
    last plunder skull hunt. I still did not get the mask(s).
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone pls send invite again to this one. It dissapeared somehow.

khajiit Maoimii

@altemriel, PC EU
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Give me 30 mins and I'll invite everyone ;)

WTB Android ESO client :D
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Give me 30 mins and I'll invite everyone ;)

WTB Android ESO client :D

nice :)

I hope we see us online today evening and night :smiley: !!
    Edited by altemriel on October 31, 2017 9:09AM
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let me quote the system message:

"You have invited @Altemriel to join WEB. The player you invited can't join another guild without leaving one first."

Any ideas?
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Invited @Drayzon and @pworsley :)
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Let me quote the system message:

"You have invited @Altemriel to join WEB. The player you invited can't join another guild without leaving one first."

Any ideas?

it is still bugged, they did not fix it in this Monday`s patch, next week...